main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY FF Party Feb. 25th

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by pacervader, Feb 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    Our next meeting will be a get-together on Saturday, Feb. 25th at 7:00pm. I am putting a link to a map below. We will be having mexican food, playing cards or games, and watching a few sw related tidbits. Come out and hang out. We have a core group that really are starting to get to know and enjoy hanging out with one another. We all seem to have a good time at meetings so this will be a chance to get to know new members and not have an agenda to follow. It will be a good time. pm me or call me with any questions on directions or anything else. Also, Those that have not gotten thier dues in yet please bring it to this meeting. Part of the money will go to make our 1st diorama work shop a lot of fun for everyone. Post your thoughts, pv

2. rodan70

rodan70 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 1, 2002
    As long as I can find my way there, If not, I'll be calling someone.....

3. SithMonger

SithMonger Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 1, 2005
    Mexican food? Wouldn't be those fried tacos that you're wanting to sell on Tater Day would it? Sounds good. No agenda, but what about activities? Are we watching anything, playing any games, hitting a Jar Jar pinata......?

4. pacervader

Jun 27, 2005
    I had not thought of a jar jar pineta, hmmm....... We will be having tacos(yes, those), nachos, enchiladas, and for Tkytroopers better half, cheese quesadillas. We will be playing cards or board games, if anyone wants, and we will be watching several fan films, Troops, Contract of Evil, George Lucas In Love etc....., and yes, there can be some dueling. Any other ideas on activities?

5. TKYTROOPER

TKYTROOPER Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2005
    Ewok tossing is always fun.

6. LordTreyger

LordTreyger Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 3, 2006
    Please make sure that all dueling takes place on a poorly lit stretch of highway. Oh what a silly mynock I am!

7. rodan70

rodan70 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 1, 2002
    LOL! I'll bring a few "Friends" To go play in traffic....

8. pacervader

Jun 27, 2005
    Please post if you are coming or not and who and how many you will be bringing so we can get a count for the food. Also, check with members that aren't on our forums and post if they are coming or not. Thanks for the help guys. pv

9. xxCkinnexx

xxCkinnexx Jedi Youngling

Jan 11, 2006
    I will definitely be coming and I am really excited about hang out with the fan force again since it has been a couple of weeks since last time.

10. LordTreyger

LordTreyger Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 3, 2006
    Heather and myself will be attending.

11. SithMonger

SithMonger Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 1, 2005
    I'll be attending.

If I don't make it by 8pm, you may want to start searching for a dead Tauntaun with a large underbelly incision. Eh, it's snowing outside right now - made me think of Empire.

P.S. Look closely. That map says "Daffenville" instead of Draffenville. Hey, you gotta find the humor in the little things.

12. pacervader

Jun 27, 2005
    Thats pretty funny. pv

13. LordINVAR

LordINVAR Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2002
    Looks like all six of us are going.

The wife has spoken.

Mexican food, card games, board games - all things the wife enjoys. So the command from Emp's boss has been decreed.

We all will suffer Force lightning from her eyesockets if we give her any lip about going.

Plus the wife had a good time chatting with the ladies at the Saga Weekend - she would like to do so again, without having to stop and get popcorn for someone.

I'm debating bringing the lightsaber, but am thinking something more durable would be in order.

14. ice1138

ice1138 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 15, 2005
    As I told PV, I"m going. My idiot manager decided to schedule me 2-close on saturday, even though I requested that I get off at 5 that day. He should be able to change it for me though, I"m not too worried.

15. Valhalla

Valhalla Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 26, 2006
    Due to some changes in plans, looks like the wife and I are goig to be able to make it. Look forward to seeing everybody.

16. s_r_skywalker

s_r_skywalker Jedi Youngling

Feb 22, 2006
    If anyone of age is interested in bringing alcohol on Saturday, we do live in a dry county. You will probably want to stop on your way out here.

Although drinking and bashing the hell out of a piñata would be all too fun, please remember that we can not and do not condone under age drinking and will not be contributing to the delinquency of any minors.

"We must be cautious."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.