main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:UK Story

Discussion in 'Archive: London UK' started by JediKnight_Veronna, Mar 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediKnight_Veronna

JediKnight_Veronna Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 13, 2006
    O.k everyone heres a little something ive done in a few forums and its been quite successful.
    Its a star wars roleplay story where one person posts part of the story, then another person carries it on, firstly by introducing their character in a roleplay sense, then continuing their story, so there is one main story, plus sub stories of everyone involved.

Now we need some rules and here they are

No one can right someone elses death as thats not fair after all.
    No overly excessive sexual refrences, as im sure your aware we do have younglings veiwing the forum
    No stupidly boring backstories (thats if you write one) for example "my parents were killed, i learned the force, became a jedi the end" <----- that sort of thing
    This is mainly for fun so please dont critisize others for what they write.
    And the last rule is please try and stick to the story, and no star wars Vs Star Trek, or Star Wars Vs Babylon 5 storys ect...you get the idea.

so now the boring bits out of the way lets get started with the story.

2. JediKnight_Veronna

Aug 13, 2006
    a long time ago on a forum far far away .....

STAR WARS

Episoide : no ideas
    THE FF:UK STORY

Its a time of peace on the FF:UK boards,
    people post in various topics about what
    they like and disslike, talk about star wars
    and other great things.

But in the darkness in a new topic a story
    starts to unfold. A story that will grow and grow
    and may see no end.

Each day more and more FF:UK board visitors are drawn
    to the story finding themselves adding more and more
    to its pages. Will it ever see an end

................. we will have to wait and see

3. JediKnight_Veronna

Aug 13, 2006
    A deep voice screamed over the inter fleet comm channel "This is blue squadron leader calling all ships, lock your S foils into attack positions". Veronna looked deep into the rader screen of his Z-95, carefully watching the red dots comming closer, he then reached out and typed a few command lines into his onboard computer. The voice that had called over the comm screamed again

" Here they come, ready weapons!". Veronna immediatly banked left to avoid an on comming tie fighter. He saw the red dot fly behind him and immediatly turned to come up on his six. "Blue 3 you have one on your tail" a young worried voice called out. Veronna flipped a switch so he could talk privatly to the young rebel pilot " I know I know" Veronna hesitated to think of a way out of the situation. "Right blue 5 this is what we are going to do" Veronna explained the plan to the other pilot while he banked and whirled in space so the imperial tie fighter couldnt get a lock.

Blue squadron was forced into a pitched battle among the stars. Blue and red streams of light screeched through the emptyness of space.

Veronna fired up his booster's to try and put some distance between himself and the tie fighter. " Blue 5 get him of my tail,........ Blue 5, BLUE 5" Veronna screemed out for the pilot of blue 5 to answer but he never did, Veronna assumed the worse and realised that he had lost a very good friend.

The battle was taking place near an asteroid feild, several ships had allready been destroyed on both sides by the floating rock's, Veronna knew this was the time to put his plan to action. " Blue Leader this is Blue 3, .... Its time general, Its time to end this once and for all". Veronna Pulled back hard on the flight controls and twisted sending his Z-95 banking up and twirling, he was now head to head with his persuer. The Tie fighter that was chasing him let out a stream of green weapons fire that sounded like a wounded animal, Veronna slightly turned the ship and the laser fire from the tie fighter speed past him.

All of a sudden the blackness of space turned blue and a message apperad on his HUD display " S.I.M.U.L.A.T.I.O.N .O.V.E.R".
    A voice started laughing "well Veronna your dead", Veronna looked up to see his general standing next to him. "How sir", "Well son when you banked you didnt notice the tie fighter comming from the darkside of that asteroid chunk". Veronna stepped out of the simulator and picked up his jacket and started to walk towards the door.

"Hey where do you think your going, you failed you have to do it again". Veronna stopped and slightly turned his head to the side " Check the data General, I didnt Fail ". Veronna walked out of the door and hopped into his swoop bike and jetted off across the grass planes of Naboo.

The general stepped into the simulator and played back the data, the general watched intently when all of a sudden he notice the launch of a rocket that had screemed its way towards the tie fighter that tried to destroy him. "Son of a bitch, he actually got it, Humph I think I have just found a new pilot for the rebeliion"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.