main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FFUK Gamers Thread: Power to the Player

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Disciple-of-Tython, Apr 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    The things that concern me the most in the gaming world at the moment are:

Will they make a KOTOR III and when will in be released?

Will they make a Republic Commando sequel and when will ti be released?

When is the next Hal-Life 2 expansion coming out?

2. JED1

JED1 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 16, 1998
    Tomb Raider Anniversary released today! [face_dancing] Picked up the collectors edition on the way to work this morning! I guess I'll be spending a few hours with Lara Croft tonight! I bet my wife'll be happy! [face_laugh]

3. VenHalcyon

VenHalcyon Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 26, 2005
    Anyone playing Lord of the Rings Online?

Be good to see a few folk running around the lands of Middle Earth!

4. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    Looks good, but I don't want to pay subsciption fee for it.
    I alreayd pay for Galaxies which I hardly play.

5. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Jedi_padawan_leigh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 13, 2003
    I havent ever played LOTR Online but I'm about to complete LOTR: The third age. Recently replayed through Fahrenhiet, which is easily one of my favorite games to date. I would be playing more games but my sister keeps on scratching the games for my PS2 by just throwing them around the room, using them as drink coasters etc :(

6. orn-free-tada

orn-free-tada Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 11, 2001
    Seeing as Nintendos forst ever online game is Finally online ( Mario Strikers Charged Football) for the Wii , I was wandering if someone else who owned the game wanted to exchange 'Friend Codes' if someone ever wanted a game ....

7. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    Does anyone want to swap FFIII friend codes?

8. moosemousse

Oct 3, 2004
    I've set up Guild Wars: Nightfall now, I'm Mousse Moose if anyone wants to add me.

9. JED1

Dec 16, 1998
    I'm Mara Ravenstorm in Nightfall! [face_blush] doing ok, almost level 9 but my console gaming keeps me more occupied! Was playing TR Anniversary on my PS2 but got a 360 at the weekend and am now obsessed with Guild Wars! What a game!

10. moosemousse

Oct 3, 2004
    You can play Guild Wars on a 360? :eek:

11. JED1

Dec 16, 1998
    No, sorry, I wasn't clear!I play Guild Wars on my PC but have been spending most of my gaming time on consoles lately!

12. Jedi_Loon

Jedi_Loon Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 15, 2002
    Greetings I too have Guild Wars so add me to your friends list if you need any help, I've got all three campaigns opened up, so anytime anywhere! So yeah if you have trouble finding a party for a certain mission or just want some tips etc...

Loon Corax.

Jed1 I have a Green bow that I can't sell if you want it? It's max damage with some nice bonuses and for you sir, free ;)

13. moosemousse

Oct 3, 2004
    I'm on the first mission. I was going to do it but it was either use henchies or play with randoms, and playing with randoms sucks more than playing with henchies. :(

14. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Jedi_padawan_leigh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 13, 2003
    Finished lord of the rings: The third age yesterday yay! [face_dancing] Started Star Wars Battlefront too but haven't had a chance to play through it properly. Its annoying when the playstation is in my sisters room and she keeps kicking me out :(

15. Jedi_Loon

Jedi_Loon Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 15, 2002
    Date Posted: 6/21 1:41pm Subject: RE: FFUK Gamers Thread: Power to the Player
    I'm on the first mission. I was going to do it but it was either use henchies or play with randoms, and playing with randoms sucks more than playing with henchies.

Lols yes playing with random types can be the most annoying thing in the game but also the most rewarding, I henched and hero'd my way through Nightfall and now Prophecies so I know how you feel. ;) Factions I've been learning group play and it's VERY annoying but also good.

What profession did you choose?

16. FatBurt

FatBurt Sex Scarecrow Vanquisher star 6

Jul 21, 2003
    Heroes are a great addition.

Since I started with Ishaps Prayer in prophesies I've tried a few different professions but have found it more fun to take Ishap to each of the game areas and do factions and nightfall with Ishap.

She's now completed Prophesies main missions (the titans add ons are yet to be done)and we've just started working in with the Kurzicks in Factions, she'll head back to Elona after Factions has been completed and then she'll be ready for entering the north expansion pack.

I'm greatly looking forwards to Guild Wars 2 as well now.

I'm happy to quest with anyone when online though and as I do massive damage in Beast Master mode I'll happily join in and help you clear any mission you need help with. Give me a shout and if I'm free I'll hook up.

17. moosemousse

Oct 3, 2004
    I went with Necromancer again. I was tempted by Dervish though. I might choose it as a second profession.

18. moosemousse

Oct 3, 2004
    Yay! Pokemon is finally out tomorrow! I've been waiting so long for it to come out. [face_dancing]

19. Jedi_Nath

Jedi_Nath Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 30, 2005
    Gief Tabula Rasa tbh! Its looking different, I'd like to give it a go...I've signed upto the beta...fingers crossed :D

Grr...OPPM! (Feels just like yesterday I had a string of OPPM errors :/ - Back in the day of 05 )

20. orn-free-tada

orn-free-tada Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 11, 2001
    Anyone own Mario Strikers?

21. Jedi_Nath

Jedi_Nath Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 30, 2005
    On Guild wars my name is Seismos Lightbow (and other alts :p)

Got all 3 campaigns...Gonna buy GWEN later this month.

22. RedGold

RedGold Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2004
    Alright, in my atempt not to lurk so much... I admit to being a bit of a gamer, but not a gamer!gamer.

I currently play StarWars:Galaxies on the Intrepid server, but thinking of moving to Chimera.

I have had Halo3 preordered since, um, Halo2 came out... LOL.

I still play Unreal Tourny 2004 and even older 'classics'.

Someone mentioned LOTR:eek:nline, I've been thinking about it... but Codemasters is literally down the road from me and the guys who work there kinda erked me so I'll pass.

Not a big FF fan... but I like the GTA games.

Huge fan of RedvsBlue by roosterteeth productions.

And lastly, if you want my opinion of Sony... PM me, cause I'll get just edited for content on this board.

23. Mustafar_66

Mustafar_66 Force Ghost star 6

May 20, 2005
    Got a 360 the other day and it's teasing. Got it with the 20GB HD, Forza 2 and Gears of War. GOW's really fun and Forza's just plain pretty on an HD TV.

24. RedGold

RedGold Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2004
    I'm staying away from HD atm, too many issues in the industry atm... but yeah... played GOW when it came out... awesome game, but too short and the final boss battle was too easy, well, compaired to fighting that big troll like thing (which, play it multiplayer for that, makes it a lot easier if you team up, one distracts while other gets the doors).

25. moosemousse

Oct 3, 2004
    I chose my second class the other day, I went Necro/Elementalist in the end. My character is Mousse Moose if anyone wants to add me.

I have a question for the DS owners. I'm looking for a game like Gran Turismo 2 and I was wondering if anyone could suggest a good game for the DS. I'm looking at Asphalt 2: Urban GT but I was wondering if someone could recommend something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.