main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Atlantic FFUK Terrioty

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Ramble_Boba, Jun 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AT-ST_DRIVER

AT-ST_DRIVER Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 1, 2001
    at first i thought she was talking about me. LMAO. too bad, DarthBabe, i thought you would win for sure.

2. Sar-Tamber-lac

Sar-Tamber-lac Jedi Master star 5

May 24, 2002
    See ya, Az...we'll miss ya! :(

I figured that out pretty early, DarthBabe...that's why I just stopped keepin up with it...it would have been impossible to have a fair pagent with some of those guys...in fact, I find the whole JC Community board hard to keep up with, because it just seems like it's a bunch of young 'uns makin up silly threads about what they did that day...it kinda irritates me

Sorry...not tryin to flame anyone in particular...I'm just a little disillusioned at the whole thing... [face_plain]

3. Ramble_Boba

Ramble_Boba Jedi Master star 5

May 13, 2002
    I don't like the main JC Community board, they don't accept people with a newer registration date! So I avoid it

Where you gone az???

4. Sar-Tamber-lac

May 24, 2002
    Well, they do some people...but they're all kids, anyway...well, most of them...so I just kinda stick in here, unless it has something to do with Big Brother, then I'll post...

It's just nice to have a place where you kinda know everyone...in some sense of the word... :)

5. Ramble_Boba

May 13, 2002
    LOL or started a war against

6. Sar-Tamber-lac

May 24, 2002
    Yeah, but look at it this way...if we'd of never started the war, we wouldn't have you or Az around...and that would really suck, cause y'all are awesome! :) See, you can find some good in just about anything...

7. DarthBabe

DarthBabe Jedi Grand Master star 7

Mar 18, 2002
    No, AT, I wasn't talking about you. You hold a high level of intelligence, this other guy is just an airhead.

8. Az-Azzameen

Az-Azzameen Jedi Knight star 5

May 24, 2002
    Yeah, but look at it this way...if we'd of never started the war, we wouldn't have you or Az around...and that would really suck, cause y'all are awesome!

LOL - thats cool. I suppose we are kinda awesome aren't we Rambles. Although I have also been known to suck from time to time... [face_plain]

My personal business has been taken care of, so now I can concentrate on spouting completely useless drivel to you guys! :D

For instance - the inventor of the bulletproof jacket, Bernard Spooner died on this day in 1957. [face_plain]

9. AT-ST_DRIVER

Sep 1, 2001
    No, AT, I wasn't talking about you. You hold a high level of intelligence, this other guy is just an airhead.

i realize that now. its just that you started talking about horny little kids my age. i realized you weren't talking about me when you said something about judges.

10. DarthBabe

Mar 18, 2002
    That's some interesting trivia, Az ;)

11. Ramble_Boba

May 13, 2002
    He's full of it

12. DarthBabe

Mar 18, 2002
    He might make a good contestant for, "Who wants to be a Millionaire." But, God, that's an annoying show!

13. Sar-Tamber-lac

May 24, 2002
    LOL...yes, yes it is!! Especially when you know the answers, and you see the people use the lifeline on something so simple!! Makes me scream at the TV!!

14. DarthBabe

Mar 18, 2002
    Did you see the Canadian version? It was so bad! I just wanted to slap Pamela Wallin across the face! Could she be anymore annoying!?!

15. AT-ST_DRIVER

Sep 1, 2001
    yeah. that show was SO awful.

16. Sar-Tamber-lac

May 24, 2002
    LOL...nope, missed that one...

Ya know what else annoys me? Jeopardy when they have the actors on it....they make the questions so dang easy, and the actors still can't get them!!!

17. AT-ST_DRIVER

Sep 1, 2001
    Alex (alec?) trebec is Canadian. :)

18. Sar-Tamber-lac

May 24, 2002
    well...all the more reason!

;) j/k...

19. Az-Azzameen

May 24, 2002
    Trivia of the day Part 2:

Tuesday 23rd July - on this day in 1946 bread rationing was introduced for the first time in Britain due to a bad harvest. [face_plain]

20. DarthBabe

Mar 18, 2002
    It never ends does it, Az?

21. Az-Azzameen

May 24, 2002
    No, thats right DarthBabe...

Trivia for Weds July 24th 2002

On this day in 1704, the wonderful Captain Brooke captured Gibraltar for the Brits! :D

Just say when you've had enough.

BTW - I got the 1 million question right on millionaire once. :D

22. Sar-Tamber-lac

May 24, 2002
    LOL...

point to ponder (I thought of this yesterday)...If it's the thought that counts, then why do actions speak louder than words?

OOOOOO...that's deep, Tammy...real deep... ;)

23. Az-Azzameen

May 24, 2002
    Hey STL, we have enough problems as it is on our boards without you lot claiming threads... :p

Sorry... :(

24. Sar-Tamber-lac

May 24, 2002
    *tries to hold back tears* but..but..it wasn't me! I left after they said they didn't want Americans!! *cannot stop the flood of tears resulting from the hurt feelings from the FFUK* :_|

25. Az-Azzameen

May 24, 2002
    Meh... its just that our boards are full of bickering and squabbling at the moment. Its not a fun place to go anymore.. :(

People seem to think that they are responsible enough to regulate themselves, as our only mod is a little overstretched, but they just take advantage of the situation.

Can you believe I got flamed today for posting a thread abut Star Wars??? [face_plain]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.