main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Fighting or not. Siri-Wan and One hit wonder challenge

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 30, 2018.

1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Fighting or not. Siri-Wan and One hit wonder challenge

Author: Earlybird-obi-wan

Timeframe: saga
    Character: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Siri Tachi, Yoda
    Genre: challenge

Song: Tubthumping Chumbawamba

“I get knocked down, but I get up again,” Obi-Wan Kenobi vaulted from a prone position on the floor of the training-room to one of the blocks watching Siri Tachi with a big smile on his face. He taunted “you are never gonna keep me down.”

“Never,” Siri – lightsaber en garde – matched his move with a playful smirk on her face and landed on the block knocking him down. She sat down on his chest blocking his arms. “I had you Kenobi until…”

“Shh Siri,” Obi-Wan – wriggling in her grasp – gazed upwards “our padawans.” And he didn’t know how long Anakin and Ferus had been watching the playful lightsaberfight of the masters.

But Siri did.

“That k,” Siri began but found the lips of Obi-Wan quite close to hers.

“Shh.”

“They arrived when you jumped,” Siri smiled “and they are leaving.”

“Yes but,” Obi-Wan managed to get one hand – the one not holding his lightsaber – from under her body “he was there.”

“Master Yoda,” Siri grumped “and that’s stew-time for us.”

“Never too old for stew you are,” Yoda sailed with a graceful jump towards the block where the two masters were entangling themselves. “Love strong it will keep. Attachment leading to suffering it will.”

2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Delightful and sweet :D =D=

earlybird-obi-wan likes this.
  3. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Love strong it will keep. Attachment leading to suffering it will.

Sigh, I knew Master Yoda was going to say that. Right now I wonder how the Guardians of the Whills would have reacted.

earlybird-obi-wan likes this.