main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG Final Confirmation of date and time of watching ATOC together

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by NodNarbOen, May 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. korben

korben Jedi Youngling

Apr 15, 2002
    Hiya Guys,

Just to let you know, Orchard Cineleisure Wednesday midnite screening (16May 0030hrs) is now ready for online booking.

James.

2. Darth_Destructo

Darth_Destructo Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 2, 2001
    Go, go, go!
    Stick togather team...

3. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    Hmm, so will that means Orchard Cineplex for May 16th 0030h and Lido for May 16th 1800h?

Midnight, showing for me now see first. Will try to be a good girl these few days so my family don't nag too much if I do go and come home very late. ;)

4. chakster

chakster Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2002
    Hello people. Name's Shawn aka Chakster. DE introduced me. I've got about 20 friends who want to watch AOTC with me but none want to go in costumes. :(

So I'm a costumer looking for other costumers. I was involved in the costume parade in 1999. Was hoping if you were open to doing the same on May 16 on Orchard Road. Then we could all watch the evening show together at Lido. :)

5. Delight

Delight Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 25, 2001
    Welcome on'board'! Yeah, I think the 16 May afternoon costume parade around Lido 'is pretty much confirmed'... We just need to confirm the time and location AND TICKET AVAILABILITY, methinks.

About the midnight screening, Orchard Cineleisure Wednesday midnite screening (16May 0030hrs)... someone with cards!!! ACT! (I would really like to, except that I don't have a valid credit card :_|.)

6. korben

korben Jedi Youngling

Apr 15, 2002
    Hey DE, you are costuming for the EP2 rite?
    Can you email to me? james@coruscant.per.sg
    I can give you contact to a Today reporter and hope that you all may be featured in their paper?

James.

7. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    I'm fine with Cathay midnight and Lido on 16th..

Will be running around in a costume too if can get it ready in time :D

Sigh my tutor told me that I might get into the discipline master's bad books if I shave off all my hair. She didn't say I would definitely be punished but she also didn't gaurantee that I won't be approached. :_| :(. Now unless I abandon the idea, I'd prob have to ask permission from the DM myself...fear..fear..how?

8. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    Darn. I have to stay back in school for some cross-cultural activity on 16th May... :( See how lah...maybe still can...

Aiyoh...so many obstacles...it's a conspiracy, I tell you...! :D

The midnight showing, not confirmed that I cannot go yet. Again, see how lah.

What time will the costume parade be?

9. NodNarbOen

NodNarbOen Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 20, 2002
    Ok.. I'm "on" for the 2 days..

Will someone quickly book the seats or buy them before they are sold out? I REALLY REALLY wanna watch it on 16/5 0000hrs...

I just checked... Orchard Cineplex DOESN"T have EPISODE 2 on the 15/16 of may....crap...

So, I think Lido is the best choice now...
    any objections??

10. bed_speling

bed_speling Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 9, 2002
    I'd like to turn up for the 15/05 midnight screening and the 16/05 evening screening but in normal self (i.e. w/o costume).

I got credit card but how many to buy? If I have to buy more than 20 I get a bit worried. Now economic lesessen. No bonus, crappy monthly pay, etc, etc...

I'll create another thread here just purely to count who will be turning up for the 15/05 midnight screening.

11. korben

korben Jedi Youngling

Apr 15, 2002
    Don't know why Orchard Cineleisure removed the EP2 ticket booking.

I've already booked the Orchard one and collected my tickets.

But now there are tonnes of screening in Causeway but unfortunately most of them are fully booked!!!

James.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.