main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive '~Final FanFiction ~ Second challenge going on

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Klaus, Jul 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ceillean

Ceillean Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 13, 2001
    IC: Kyp

Kyp jerked a thumb at his chest, staring at Fett with wide eyes, "Me? What makes you think I know anything about this place?"

He then turned towards the other Jedi, brows drawn down, "And how about you shut that damned thing off?" He inclined his head to the still lit lightsaber the Jedi was holding losely in his hands.

"I'm at a loss here." Kyp said returning his attention back to the bounty hunter, "For all I know this is a show for the holo net!" He gave a slight pause before continuing in a slow voice, "I want off this station as much as you do. I don't know where we are or how anyone of us got here. Instead of blaming each other -- which I'm certain will happen soon enough, considering who's here --" he gave everyone a single pointed glare, "we should start taking a look around. It'd be easier finding answers this way, correct?"

He arched a brow, his stance showing definite defiance and daring anyone to back talk him. He had a feeling this would be a very intersting day indeed.

TAG: all

2. Alexis_Wingstar

Alexis_Wingstar Jedi Master star 4

Sep 16, 2006
    OOC: A note to thesporkbewithyou, I was under the impression we were not in a 'room', but in a corridor... a crosscorridor to be more precise. And forgive me if I didn't make my posts clear, but Kev should be in the part where he is not seen by either Fett or Thir, being around the corner from them.

IC: Kev

The scientist frowned. This Kyp fellow didn't talk like Jedi he knew. Granted, he'd only been in close contact with one, his friend Evri-wan, but still, he was fairly certain the majority of the jedi did not use such strong language. Still he has a point. "Maybe we can find a ship to get off this crate."

3. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    IC:

D'Shan stepped forward and raised his lightsabre for drematic effect. He then deactivated the blade and put it away. "Finding a way out of here does seem like a good idea. I guess I should introduce myself. I am Keyan D'Shan, Jedi Knight of the Republic."

4. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    OOC: At some points, moose and I will write God-Mod-Posts. Those are just to move the story into the direction it was planned. I think this is a bit neater, than having a list of thing that happened and the return to the game. Such posts will have the God-Mod sign written over the IC. So, if the lights go out in a God-Mod-Post, it is likely you can't just turn them on again. ;)

IC: Lorna Kees

"Me? What makes you think I know anything about this place?" Kyp replied, so his welcome had been just a mannerism. Lorna sighed. Just the kind of Jedi she needed. At least, he did back her against the second Jedi who still had his saber ignited. Since she had never been up against such a weapon yet, loran was uneasy.

"Maybe we can find a ship to get off this crate." The scared guy suggested. As far as her scans could tell, he was the only one without a weapon.

Finally, that Jedi shut down his saber and introduced himself. He agreed on finding a way off the station, too. Loran sighed, the idea was sound, but being Boba Fett, you had to insist on certain principles.

"And who said we'll work together?" She crossed her arms over her chest. She tilted her head slightly. "And which Republic anyway?"

Tag: D'Shan, all

5. moosemousse

Oct 3, 2004
    OOC: I'd like add this to what MsLanna said: DUN DUN DUUUUUUN!!! <insert ominous noises here>

IC:

D'Shan narrowed his eyes at the bounty hunter. "Either you work with me or against me, and if you work against me you'll stay here, in pieces if needs be." His fingers twitched towards his sabre hilt. "And what do you mean, which Republic? There is only one Republic, The Galactic Republic. If you're going to question me, I'll question you, Boba Fett, if that is your real name. The only Fett I know is Jango, and you only look similar to him."

He circled slightly towards the other Jedi. D'Shan didn't know him but he hoped he'd at least provide some sort of backup.

6. Ceillean

Nov 13, 2001

Kyp held up his hand as the other Jedi came near, frowning at him, "Did you just say Galactic Republic?" Almost automatically, Kyp's hand went down to the hilt of his lightsaber as he stared at D'Shan, "There is no Galactic Republic. That was agesago!"

Tag: all

7. thesporkbewithyou

thesporkbewithyou Jedi Master star 4

Feb 13, 2005
    OOC: Whup, sorry Alexis! It's funny because half the time I think we're in a corridor, and the other half I think we're in a room. And sometimes I think we're in some sort of strange combination of both.

IC: Thir

Thir didn't like wandering around without a clear direction, but he had to admit that it was their best chance of finding a way out. Or more specifically, finding a ship that would get them out of here. A surprisingly smart idea that came from the nervous looking man.

The Captain's mouth opened slightly as the new Jedi introduced himself. Was he delusional? Of the Galactic Republic? There was not a soul alive who still believed that the Republic still lived, especially once the last of its Jedi defenders had passed on. Maybe he would just send D'shan to a mental institution instead of turning him in.

"And just who put a crown on your head and made you leader?" he challenged. "What makes you think we'd want to follow a nutjob?" he slightly echoed the bounty hunter's words.

He snorted at Kyp's words. "Not quite that long ago, boy. My father fought in the battle of Naboo, and my parents still talk of a time 'before the Emperor'."

Tag: D'shan, All

8. Alexis_Wingstar

Sep 16, 2006

Kev swallowed as he slowly walked to the edge of the corner and peaked around both ways to look at everyone as they spoke. "Um... I know this may sound really strange, but... you all sound like you come from different times. I mean, you," he indicated Keyan, "Knight D'shan, say you are from the Galactic Republic... I by the way am a scientist from the same Repbublic." He looked over at Thir, "And you, Captain, from some Empire and say you remember the fall of the Republic. And you, Knight Durron, are from yet another Republic and remember the fall of our..." he pointed to D'shan and himself as he spoke, "Republic. And you, Mr. Fett, seem to remember both Republics."

Kev shook his head. "This is most unusual... some temporal displacement seems to have taken place." He studied the ceilings and walls of the station with narrowed eyes as though he could tell something about them with the naked eye. "I wonder when this station was constructed."

TAG: All

9. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005

Jango Fett? Lorna thought of the helmet in the Slave I. So that was probably who he belonged to and most likely had belonged to Fett's father. It explained a lot, but right now it also was a lot of trouble.

"Judge a book by the cover, why don't you," she shot back. Judging from the helmet, Jango had used a completely different colour-scheme for his armour. She watched D'Shan approaching Kyp, but the young Jedi seemed to have his thoughts elsewhere.

"There is no Galactic Republic. That was ages ago!" He finally said.

Almost correct, Lorna thought, but before she could correct the Jedi, Isson spoke up. He seemed to have the same time in his mind as she did, though depending on how old his parents were, she could be off, still.

Kev took the cake, though, suggesting they were all from different periods, brought together in this place somehow.

"I wonder when this station was constructed." He looked around.

But Lorna wanted to make sure she was not as mad as the shy man. "So, Jedi, she challenged Kyp, "considering you are from long after the Empire, just what happened to -" she caught herself before inquiring after Fett. " - to Skywalker."

There she was on safer terrain. If Skywalker had become a Jedi, he should be known.

TAG: D'Shan, Kyp, all

10. moosemousse

Oct 3, 2004
    IC:

D'Shan looked around at the people gathered. Doubt and curiosity flicked through his mind. If these people were from his future they'd know what had happened to his lover. Would he find her? And what will the outcome be? On the one he wanted to know if there was good news, but if it turned out to be bad news then he'd rather not know.

He turned and walked a few steps away before hitting the wall hard with his fist. A flickering light fitting fell from the ceiling in front of him and broke into pieces on the floor.

"I'm going to look for a way out of here."

He stepped over the broken lighting and walked off.

11. Ceillean

Nov 13, 2001

Kyp gave the Bounty Hunter an arched look as the question about Skywalker settled in. Just about to give Fett an answer he jumped as the overhead lights suddenly shattered to the ground after the other Jedi decided to punch the wall.

"I'm going to look for a way out of here." He said and stormed off, leaving the others staring at his back.

"That's a good idea, actually." Kyp said with a sigh, "I think I'm gonna go follow him. Maybe the two of us being Jedi can actually find a way off this piece of junk."

He felt the cold stare of the Bounty Hunter on him and he glared back, "Skywalker's well known. Figure it out yourself."

And with that he walked after D'shan.

Tag: all

12. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005

For whatever reasons, D'Shan decided to take his feeling out on the wall. That was not such a good idea s the crashing light showed, but he seemed unimpressed.

"I'm going to look for a way out of here." He turned and walked away.

"I think I'm gonna go follow him. Maybe the two of us being Jedi can actually find a way off this piece of junk." Kyp added heading after him. "Skywalker's well known. Figure it out yourself," he called back over his shoulder.

So what? Lorna thought. Vader was well-known as well, that alone didn't prove anything. And just running off looking, the Jedi might trust the Force, but being systematic would not hurt.

"If you think that whoever ravaged this station left you a transport to find, be my guest," she called. "I'll get myself a look into the station's files in the meantime. Maybe there's still somebody around."

Lorna was not sure if that would be good or bad, but that depended on the how's and why's of this set-up as much as her treatment of them. All she had to do now, was find a terminal and hack her way into the system. Since her HUD showed a room at the end of the crossing corridor, she decided to give it a try.

"Any terminals back there?" she asked Kev in passing.

TAG: Kev, Kyp, all

13. Alexis_Wingstar

Sep 16, 2006

Kev watched the two Jedi walked away, frowning, not sure he wanted to follow them. They don't act much like Jedi... or is Evri-wan just different and they the norm? He thought as he realized he only knew one Jedi who had rescued him from the locker in Hrakkert Station. Evri-wan had befriended him, and was always very patient, soft spoken and disciplined.

The scientist looked at Boba Fett as the armored man spoke about looking into the station's files. That's a great idea. Perhaps there is something in them that would provide a clue as to how we got here, and thus how to leave.

"Any terminals back there?"

Kev blushed. He hadn't been thinking as he walked down the corridors, thus hadn't looked in any of the rooms along the way. He'd been too busy trying to remain calm. "I didn't notice any." He started to follow him. "Mr. Fett, do you mind if I accompany you? Perhaps two may find what one would not."

Tag: Lorna

14. moosemousse

Oct 3, 2004
    OOC: This pre-game will be going on for a bit longer, things are uncertain at the moment but we hope to have everything cleared up. There's no need to worry about anything though, just carry on as normal. :)

IC:

D'Shan walked on in silence for a few minutes, not paying any notice to Kyp as he followed behind. After walking down yet another dead end he leant his head against the wall and sighed deeply. He punched the wall hard and left a fist shaped dent in. Standing back up straight, he turned to Kyp.

"You seem to be from my future, so I'd like to ask you some questions. I don't want to know too much though." He paused, breathing deeply and letting it out slowly. "Is there any mention of me or a Jedi named Kavra Thane? I'm guessing not, but she my lover, I'd like to know."

TAG: KYP

15. Ceillean

Nov 13, 2001

Kyp watched D'Shan punch the wall, leaving a rather respectable dent in the process. The man had serious anger problems, Kyp thought but as the other Jedi turned around Kyp caught a flicker of sadness and hurt in his eyes -- who was he to judge? Kyp didn't know what D'Shan had been through.

"You seem to be from my future, so I'd like to ask you some questions. I don't want to know too much though."

Kyp made a face; he really didn't have much of an idea about time and paradoxes but he was pretty sure it would not be wise to tell D'Shan too much.

"Is there any mention of me or a Jedi name Kavra Thane?" He went on, "I'm guessing not, but she's my lover, I'd like to know."

Kyp knew from history holocrons that the Jedi of old were forbidden to have lovers. The thought of being alone for the remainder of one's adult life wasn't a kind one. He sighed and ran a hand across his face, "I'm sorry, D'Shan." He said, his voice sincere, "There might be reference of yourself and Kavra Thane but at the moment I wouldn't know." He shrugged then, "Depending in what time we are now" -- he frowned at his own words -- "Maybe there are records? I wouldn't give up if I were you."

He cleared his throat then, curiosity getting the better of him, "What happened to her?"

TAG: D'Shan

16. moosemousse

Oct 3, 2004
    IC:

D'Shan sighed and visibly slumped. "A few years ago we went off together, a kind of break from everything, time to relax. She had fallen to the Dark Side and I hadn't noticed. We were met by Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan. We fought and I thought Qui-Gon had killed her."

He paused and fished out a bottle of liquid and drank from it. "Something awakened the memories in me and I realised that she might still be alive. I was about to leave my Academy to look for her when I was brought to this place."

He drank again and sighed. "So many conflicting emotions, it's hard to know what to think."

TAG: Kyp

17. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    OOC: If you lost us in the station, just join the group of choice, we'll just assume you tagged along.[face_batting] If you don't want to write an explanation, that is.:)

The man blushed, shaking his head. "I didn't notice any." Then he started to follow her. "Mr. Fett, do you mind if I accompany you? Perhaps two may find what one would not."

Lorna rolled her eyes. It was probably the first time in her career as Boba that somebody called her 'Mr.Fett' politely and meant it. It was a strange experience, to be treated like a human, despite the armour and weaponry she dragged along.

"If you're not in my way, I see no problem," she replied. "If you get in my way," she measured him up and down, "I don't think that will be a problem either. You have any skills of use in a situation like this?"

They arrived in a room, one wall of which was made of transparisteel. Lorna gazed at the stars for a moment, but didn't recognize anything. So she saved a few shots and set the small database in her helmet to work on it. If she was anywhere in her galaxy, she would find out. Though it might take ages without the back-up capacities of the Slave I available.

The room looked as if it might have been a recreation lounge once. Stains were on the ground in places tables might once have been attached to the ground, and a long dent curved through it almost like a bar. Walking towards the small space behind the groove, Lorna hoped that the barkeepers had had a line to the main computer.

TAG: Kev

18. Alexis_Wingstar

Sep 16, 2006

"If you're not in my way, I see no problem. If you get in my way," Kev winced as Boba Fett sized him up, "I don't think that will be a problem either. You have any skills of use in a situation like this?"

Kev chose to ignore the not-so-veiled threat as he did not intend to 'get in the way'. He followed the bounty hunter as he spoke. "I'm a scientist. I'm good at coming up with theories, gathering data and analyzing it to prove or disprove them. I'm not bad at searching through computers to get what I want even if someone doesn't want me to have the info... a quality I earned when I was a nosy kid." He grinned slightly at the memory of his snooping around in the school files. He had changed the grades of the bully who'd beaten him up on a regular basis on the way home from school... not that his grades were good in the first place, but at least he had been passing before Kev gave him a fail in all of them except physical education, which no one would have believed the school's star scoopball player could fail phys. ed.

Tag: Lorna

19. Ceillean

Nov 13, 2001

Kyp didn't want to imagine what it must have been like to lose his loved one to the Dark Side. And words failed him.
    "I'm sorry for what happened to her." He cleared his throat with a slight frown, "Maybe when this is resolved, you'll be able to find out what happened to her. Right now I think it's best if we moved on."

He hoped he didn't sound too insincere but right now he considered their current situation as the most important.
    And he wanted to get off the station as soon as possible.

Tag: D'shan

20. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005

"I'm a scientist."Kev replied. "I'm good at coming up with theories, gathering data and analyzing it to prove or disprove them. I'm not bad at searching through computers to get what I want even if someone doesn't want me to have the info... a quality I earned when I was a nosy kid."

Lorna just hoped he didn't intend to tell her all bout those times. She had no interest in such tales, especially now.

"That makes two of us," she just said, approaching what looked like a derailed teminal. The controls were alien, but her HUD detected some traces of energy. All she had to do was find out how it worked. Or -

"Seen anything like this before?" She gestured at the buttons of various sizes and shapes.

TAG: Kev

21. Alexis_Wingstar

Sep 16, 2006
    OOC: I'm going to have Kev do something, but going to leave it to the game mods to tell the results of his efforts... i don't wish to risk godmodding or anything.

Frowning at the terminal, Kev tilted his head. "I've seen something similar, but the symbols are foriegn... they layout seems most familiar to me though. Hmm..." he reached out and hesitated with his finger hovering over a button, shook his head and tapped the button next to it, then flipped a switch. He bit his lip as he waited to see what happened. He tried not to think what they would do if they didn't recognize the language that came up on the display screen.

A few moments later, the screen lit up.

"Hm... this seems to be a screen where you can choose what function you want... though if this is a bar, I don't think we'll get much helpful information from here..." he used a toggle to move a cursor around the screen. "This looks like it could be a map." He clicked on it.

What appeared then looked like a floor plan with different symbols in various rooms. There were blinking dots, three were moving, and two were stationary. "Hm... could you move away from me, please? I want to make sure those two dots are us."

22. Klaus

Klaus Jedi Youngling

Jun 13, 2008
    Important Announcement

Well, here we go.
    Due to a huge misunderstanding on my side, the main-gaime will not be able to stay here. Yes, it was meant like that form the beginning, I just didn't get it. So here's the news: We're moving into RPF ( the Role Playing Forum) on Friday.

Everything will stay the same, just the place is another.
    I think the information center will stay here, but I am making no promises no mo-re.[face_worried]

Once we moved, the main game will start.

Pms of outrage and annoyance go to MsLanna

23. zonzo

zonzo Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 3, 2007
    My PM of outrage has been sent.

24. MsLanna

Jul 8, 2005
    OOC :_| zonzo's first post in this thread, and he's not even IC. What did I do wrong?:_|

Alexis: Make happen what you want. It's okay as long as we don't leave the station.:D I'll give you some time. If you don't want to edit your post, I'll just go ahead. Pm me?[face_batting]

25. Alexis_Wingstar

Sep 16, 2006
    OOC: I'll change it when i get home from work

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.