main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Final Fantasy - Eternal Elements

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by 694377, Nov 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: Lucea

Lucea edged into the rim of the flaming tempest rapidly turning into a crude arena. She readied herself to aide her companions but she herself was a bit to weak to hang in the frontlines after that blow from the Zu.

Tag

2. jedipassion

jedipassion Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 9, 2007
    IC:Yang

Yang hears Maxor behind him as he wispers into his ear, and yang starts into a soft laugh and moves towards the dircetion of the cave. "hmm one two and i think i see three im not sure...but allow me to take you all on a..." Yang looks around only to notice one missing. "so it seems the zu did its job and got rid of one of you. well then im sure you'll be happy to know that today you will learn the name of the one who will lead you to death's neverending punishment. I am Yang. There is no Yin." Yang says as he bows and stands up right again. "For future reference what are your names including the absent one."

Tag: WoL

3. 694377

694377 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 24, 2006
    IC: Dmentae
    Drace - Street

Dmentae, landed on the floor and flipped back up into a defensive stance. As the other two, Maxor and Lucea appeared behind the male now known as Yang, Dmentae cringed at the thought of becoming a Servent of Chaos. Even though Dark knights weild the power of darkness, Chaos was far to much for anyone, even a mere remnant of that Chaos.

"Dmentae. Now explain yourself, Yang as to why you have come to stray so far from the light, and have become a part of the darkness? And as to why you have begun to stalk us? Answer me Yang!!"

TAG: Jedipassion, Yuul_Shamar, Chanbill5390

4. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Maxor Kiros

"Dmentae don't waste your breath on this one, he serves Chaos, and those that do so are blind and deaf from his corruption. There will be no reasoning with him." he added looking at Dmentae. He then looked his opponent over, looking for a weekspot. He then spied the glimmer of a strange object. "Aero." he shouted, the metal talisman shot out from the crease in the warriors armor. "As I thought, the symbol of the Gorgan. So you've gone to see Medusa then, tell me how is the serpent-woman?" Maxor said with a curious look on his face.

TAG: Yang, Dmentae

5. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007

"hmm Dmentae, strong name. good. you wonder how is it i "strayed from the light" hahahaha i never strayed from the light because I WAS NEVER APART OF IT! Ever since i was a lad... BUT ENOUGH OF THAT." Then as he wasnt paying attention an aero spell came and took the tailisman away from him as it returned to the time mage. "hmph so you know some about her huh? then you obviously should know where that came from and how it works huh? as to how she is you will have to find out for yourself..." with that he takes out his blood sword and readies his sheild and gets into battle stance.

Tag: WoL

6. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"Or not, Sleep!" Maxor shouted, his spell lept from his staff and flew like the wind at his opponent, striking him hard in the chest. "Dmentae apprehend him, make sure he can't move, take his weapons away as well." he then said to Dmentae. "Lucea stand a bit away in case my spell wears off to soon." he added.

TAG: All

7. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007

"Sleep...aw.com..e.on..Ch..a.os..em...po....er...me..." was the last words he says before going into a deep sleep and while sleeping he found himself in a conversation with himself. (blue caption will be him dreaming)

Man why did you let yourself get hit with that spell you know Chaos is only going to allow you to rule with him and his creations if you dont always rely on them. The more you keep relying on them the weaker you get. "But" But nothing! what did you do to prove your strength? You beat Shiva but shes considered the weakest out of all the Gaurdians! and you fought ifrit but your battle was interupted by what? those excuses for warriors! you shouldve been able to beat them anyway! that and you LET that fury animal get away with the fire crystal and COMPLETELY SHAME YOU!!! you should be happy Chaos was probably pittying you then other wise you have completely made yourself UNDIGNIFIED. "but im trying my" AWW BUT YOUR TRYING YOUR BEST POOR CHILD!! GET OVER IT! your never going to has Chaos want you by his side while hes ruling if you keep proving your so weak! "...." Now when you get back up you get your sword and prove to them nothing will get in your way.

Tag:none so far (will continue tomorrowish)

8. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    OOC: ~UPDATE~ Within my next post (after Jedipassion has posted the other half)

[b]IC: Dmentae[/b]
    [i]Drace - Streets[/i]

Dmentae watched as Maxor's spell stopped Yang, and placed him into a deep sleep. Anything could awaken him from his slumber. Looking at Maxor, Dmentae nodded before walking towards their enemy. The spell "Sleep" was a powerful spell, but sometime could only work on certain foes. His eyes wondered down to Yang's weapon, the Blood Sword. A mighty fine weapon for a Dark Knight. There would be no way to aquire his weapon without awakening their enemy, as the target of Sleep keeps ahold of their items, whilst standing within their sleep. Dmentae looked back up, and spoke to Maxor.

[i][b]"There would be no possible way to take his Blood Sword without awakening our foe. Either we kill him now, or allow this chaos to continue longer..."[/b][/i]

Dmentae jumped back from a sleeping Yang, and raised up both of his blades towards their foe, ready to use the Dark Knight ability "Souleater" when ready.

[b]TAG: [i]Jedipassion, Yuul_Shamar, Chanbill5390[/i][/b]

9. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"I'd like to question him. If we can manage to kep him from moving his weapon will be useless. Perhaps we could sever his hand and take the blade that way, but that would be a bit cruel. Do what you can to seperate him from the blade, but still keep him incapacitated." Maxor said looking from Yang to Dmentae.

TAG: Dmentae

10. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007
    IC:Yang (dream)

Show them little boy show them... why do you think he chose you in the first place? Now then what will you do when you awaken "ill fight them but we still have to stand to medusa's deal we have to bring them to medusa first. then if they live we strike." hmm you seem to be smarter than i thought...good now continue your dreaming and there will lie your answer with grave. "the grave? what do you mean the..? and yang falls downwards into a spiral falling and falling seemingly forever in his dream untill he hits ends up in a familiar place. As he lands he looks around to see graves everywhere "hmm interesting... graves" he looks at them and walks towards them.

Tag: none so far(ok thats all ^_^)

11. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    ~UPDATE~

Warriors of the Light, Cid, Zu, Ifrit & Yang
    Part 1 - Ifrit Battle / Zu Battle

"Lucea look out!" Maxor shouted as fire started falling from the air. "Water!" he shouted, aiming it into the air, extinguishing that of the fire he could. "Ifrit we are not your enemy, we have been sent by Cosmos. We are the Warriors of Light, not servants of Chaos!" he shouted to the enraged spirit. "Please, we only ask that you help us oh great spirit of fire." he added bowing deeply. Ifrit begun to tear the temple apart until a young man who was dressed in the robes of a Time Mage stood up to him. The element of Water was a great power to rid fire, except Ice was the more powerful element. Both Ifrit and Shiva once stood as one, until they were torn apart and placed as guardians of each element, encased within the crystals, along with their element. Ifrit called off most of the balls of Fira, and they hovered around the beast, rotating around him like a protective shield. "Cosmos, the Goddess governing order... Can you honestly believe there is merit in such a being?!" He roared at Maxor. The effects from Ifrit's remaining balls of Fira were beginning to weaken the spell of Stop that was chanted upon Yang. "I understand your anger Ifrit, you and Shiva have been seperated for a long time, and have been further done so by the servant's of chaos, tell me have you not felt as I have the loss of her presense. She no longer sits in her temple, but is shrouded in darkness. The servant of chaos have taken her for m not only you but the service of Cosmos, tell me did you not feel her in that servant's blade?" he said pointing to the slowly recovering Yang. "I warrant it is he who took her, thoug hhe has not the crystal, I believe it is likely him who stole it, with the help of Vandyl, or one of Chaos' other lackies. I also understand the humiliation of being trapped in a crystal. I, in my youth, was simialrly trapped, though not literally, I felt as trapped, but if you desire your freedom attacking us and helping our common enemy will do nothing to help you." Maxor said looking with great courage into the eyes of the great spirit. "Please Ifrit, we are not your enemy, we can help you escape this prison, but you must help us first." he pleaded.

Ifrit was beginning to listen to the words of this Time Mage. He he did so, a lone tear fell down the beasts face. The balls of Fira that were rotating around Ifrit were beginning to speed up with this on-going rage within the heart of this being. Ifrit closed his eyes, and turned his head away as the balls of Fira begun to make their way up and above Ifrit's head. At the same time, the beast had been moving his arms to his side. The balls of Fira slowly begun to merge as one, and stood above Ifrit like a beaming sun. Ifrit opened up his eyes with the burning desire to be with his fellow beings, and roared out.

"HELLFIRE!"

There large ball explodes with such might, sending out a powerful blast, hitting everyone who was encased upon the roof of the temple of flame. From afar, many people thought the wars of the elements had come back due to the tremendous power that shot across Drace, going no further than the crashed airship. When everything had cleared, there, on the ground lay a golden ring which held a flame-colored stone in the center. "Woah he used hellfire on himself. what a weakling but i cant stop now im halfway recovered so should get it." Yang runs as fast as he can while still halfway under the spells and recovering getting faster every few steps and gets so close to the ring he could pick it up with his sword. "almost got it." "Not so fast, Aero!" Maxor shouted. Aburst of wind picked up and carried the ring into his outstretched hand. "You'd best leave this realm servant of Chaos, or my friends and I will have no choice but to destroy you as we destroyed Vandyl." he added as he pointed both of his staves in Yang's direction, his own internal fire kindeled in his eyes. "I do need the practice though, so perhaps I should fight you, an

12. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"Will do." Maxor said. "Regen." he said aiming the spell at Dmentae. "Now do you think that you could tell us what you're planning?" he asked with a smirk.

TAG: Dmentae

13. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    Drace - Street

Dmentae begun to feel the effects of the spell Maxor had casted onto him. His eyes closed as he felt the air circle around him, increasing his life-force. As he opened up his eyes when the small gust of wind had gone, Dmentae turned back to Maxor.

"I don't exactly have a plan, but we are dangerously running out of time here. I sugest that we either kill him now, or allow him to lead us into oblivion once awoken. You are a Time Mage afterall, and you do have Time and Space magic. Surely you may know of a spell that could give us the overall advantage."

He turned to Lucea.

"And Lucea, once Yang awakens from his slumber he will no doubt attack us all. I advise you to absorb the attack by using your Blue Bullet ability to absorb and use the spell Yang has used on you, just like how I use my Souleater ability to take a part out his life-force."

Dmentae sighed.

"It's midnight at Drace and we have faught all day... don't we ever get a break from all this chaos?"

TAG: Yuul_Shamar, Chanbill5390

14. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: If I absorb a spell do i learn it or just get to use it once?

"Lucea, cast Mighty Guard."

"And Lucea, once Yang awakens from his slumber he will no doubt attack us all. I advise you to absorb the attack by using your Blue Bullet ability to absorb and use the spell Yang has used on you, just like how I use my Souleater ability to take a part out his life-force."

Lucea nodded to dmentae before casting mighty guard and afterwards white wind for any basic healing needs by the others and herself. Finnally as she waited with the others she cast Libra on their foe.

Tag: WoL, Yang

15. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"It may be difficult but I might be able to limit the Stop spell purely to his body and limbs, leaving his head mobile enough for us to question him." Maxor thought, he then stepped back a bit and focused intensely on what he was about to do. "Stop!" he shouted, aiming it at Yang's stomach, he then carefully dragged his staff through the air, carefully tracing around Yang's body, paralysing everything but his head. "That should be enough. He should remain immobile so long as the spell remains reinforced." Maxor said, never relaxing his hold on Yang. "Let's bring him back to Cid's, we can question him there." he addedslowly approaching his captive.

16. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    OOC: You learn the spell.:)

[b]IC: [i]Dmentae[/i][/b]
    [i]Drace - Street[/i]

Dmentae begun to feel stronger again thanks to the White Wind spell, and the Mighty Guard spell. Without their Blue Mage, Lucea, the other 3 would have no chance of survival. He then placed both his blades onto his belt, and walked towards Yang. Dmentae was curious to find out what their foe looked like underneath the armor. Perhaps Yang looked just like himself, and every other person on this planet. As the street burned, and the houses collapsed, the people of Drace were no where to be seen. Now standing face-to-face with Yang, Dmentae turned to Maxor and Lucea.

[i][b]"How do we carry him? Any thoughts?"[/b][/i]

[b]TAG: [i]Chanbill5390, Yuul_Shamar[/i][/b]

17. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004

"I can think of nothing save for I know I don't want to be within easy reach of him when he awakes, stop spell or no." Lucea replied to Dmentae.

Tag:WoL, Yang, GM(still waiting on Libra, if i get anything from it at all)

18. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    Drace - Street

Dmentae looked back at Yang. Suddenly with an idea, Dmentae turned around and whistled in the direction of Cid's House. Suddenly, a Yello Chocobo lept over the gate and ran up towards the four. "Wark!" The Chocobo seemed happy, yet was frightened at the flames of the magic town of Drace. Turning back towards his comrades, Dmentae shouted at an explosion filled the air.

"Quick! Help me hoist our foe into the Chocobo!!"

With that, Dmentae knelt down towards Yang and took ahold of the stiff legs of him, and tried to pick him up. He would need the aid of his comrades to bring Yang onto the Chocobo. At the same Time, the effect of Libra had flowed through the minds of Dmentae, Maxor, and Lucea.

Libra
    Name: Yang
    Weak Against: Light, Earth, Ice, Lightning. (Judging from previous battles)
    Resistant to: Poison
    Immune to: Confuse
    Absorbs: Darkness

A nearby building explosed, and slowly begun to collapse in the direction of the four youths.

TAG: Chanbill5390, Yuul_Shamar, Jedipassion (When the dream ends.)

19. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007

As he gazed amongst the graves he sees diablos and hears him say to reunite with his former self and wake up, and vanish. Yang walks towards one of the graves untill he sees two very specific graves that peek his interest. As he keeps walking forward the names become more clear. "hmmm Rest in peace the first names are hardly readable but the last names are clear. Its something remina hmmm i wonder." then suddenly yang turns around quick enough to see a figure pass by with a dagger. and he runs after it quickly and quietly and reaches a street corner. Only to see the same child killing a gaurd and the child turns around with his face covered in blood and yang stares at him with interest "hmm your eyes are like mines, who are you?" the child stands up and looks at him and says "you fool you dont know yet... i am you... these were your eyes, and you dont remember your last name do you? Its only with your last name that you can truely follow chaos. You saw the graves and thats what it is... Yang Remina wake up and attack when the time is right, and you will be greatly rewarded." the younger yang looks up and says "also dont forget to do what you do best... your only limiting yourself by doing what your doing now..." and with that everything vanishes and he awakens.

20. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

He was instantly alarmed when he saw Yang's head begin to move. "Everyone, defensive positions!" Maxor shouted, still holding him in a strong Stop spell he didn't know how long he'd be able to hold him in such a manner if he struggled. "If he breaks out of this we're screwed.Dmentae be ready to strike immediately, Lucea stay back out of range and cast healing spells as soon as you can." he added, he then positioned himself a few feet before Yang, intensifying the current of his spell, sure he'd drain himself, but he could still get any information out of him that he could, and for Yang to break the spell would weaken him similarly.

21. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: Chanbill dont forget the building...

Shortly after she help Dmentae get Yang on the Chocobo, she backed away a bit and as they were about to move she saw and heard the nearby building explode and move to collapse on them.

"Quickly, move!" Lucea yelled even as she cast haste on the three, the chocobo needed no boost as it was fast already. Making it through just before it collapsed Lucea turned at the rubble behind her, she had just barely made it as it was only a few feet behind her.

Tag

22. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007
    IC: Yang Remina

".... i feel more awake now" Yang says begining to atepmt to break the stop spell on him "more more more more more must be stronger..." he says to himself as he feels like hes shaking constantly.

Tag:WoL

23. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    Drace - Street

Dmentae quite literally threw Yang onto the Chocobo with all his might. At the sound of Maxor's voice telling him to move back from an awakened Yang, Dmentae flipped back into his battle stance. As soon as he had done so, a building beside them all begun to collapse. Dmentae only noticed when Lucea shouted out to them all. Quickly, Dmentae jumped onto the scared Chocobo and rode towards both Maxor and Lucea when the dust had cleared, giving out his hand for them to jump into the great yellow bird.

"Don't be afraid, Yang is harmless at the moment."

Still with his hand out to them both, Dmentae tilted his head towards Yang.

"Yang, you're a fool. Darkness will never take over this world."

TAG: Yuul_Shamar, Chanbill5390, Jedipassion

24. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007
    IC:Yang Remina

"hahhahaha and you think that one day light will win and get rid of all the darkness? havent you ever noticed" Yang says as he concentrates on the darkness around him (hopefully if its still nightime) clearing his mind of everything focusing on breaking the stop spell "that when ever light comes to atempt to banish darkness, darkness comes stronger it always comes back stronger with a vengence always with a drive to eliminate everything threatening it. you know too you sometimes could feel yourselfs getting weaker everytime. Even now, your fatigued because of the battle with the Zu."

Tag:WoL (i know looks like random babble)

25. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004

Lucea took Dmentaes proffered hand and mounted the chocobo with his help. She listened to the fiend of chaos if only to be wary of any tricks he may be attempting. She extened her hand downwards alongside Dmentae's to help Maxor up onto the animal.

Tag

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.