main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

!Final Fantasy VII sequel most likely to appear on PSP!

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Forcebewitya, Jun 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forcebewitya

Forcebewitya Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Hello all, just wanted to let you all know the fantastic news! I know that their is a Final Fantasy thread, but I was thinking that this should be a sepeate thread, for the latest news (if you need to lock it though I wont mind). Its been rumored for quite sometime that a direct sequel to FF VII is in the works, but just now the rumor has become more like a VERY great possiblity. I was reading my latest EGM, and in the rumor section I saw this interesting excerpt for it. I was pleased along with many of you other FF fans out their I'm sure. Also it has been said to appear on Sony's new PSP (play station portable), another reason to buy it right thier!

Forcebewitya!

2. Antilles58

Antilles58 TFNInteractive Games Programmer star 3 VIP

Jun 5, 2000
    Nooooooo! Not PSP! Make it for PS2! I don't want to buy another system to play that game, especially not another portable one, but that would be way tempting.

3. Pooja

Pooja Jedi Knight star 6

May 25, 2002
    EGM's rumor section is about as valid as these recent Episode III scripts.

4. Forcebewitya

Jun 7, 2002
    Yeah, well they seemed pretty sure of this one. There have been rumors before, however this one sounded pretty valid. Of course it is a rumor, and thats exactly how I'm going to treat it till I find out that it indeed is true. It is awefully fun to think about though.

Forcebewitya!

5. JediHobbit

JediHobbit Jedi Master star 5

Mar 2, 2002
    Personally, I hope it's not true. I thought FFVII was perfect just the way it is.

Though I admit part of me wishes that this is true, that part also wishes the PSP part was false. A game of this nature deserves nothing less than the capabilities of the PS2.

Frodo lives

6. Forcebewitya

Jun 7, 2002
    Yeah I would like to see it in the FF X type graphics. I also am kind of against the PSP thing but it does give me another reason to buy it if it is true.

Forcebewitya!

7. Antilles58

Antilles58 TFNInteractive Games Programmer star 3 VIP

Jun 5, 2000
    I won't buy PSP. Not even for FF7-2. I love my game boy advance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.