main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ON Finally returned!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Mokitty, Jun 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mokitty

Mokitty Jedi Youngling star 1

May 8, 2002
    Hey all, Jaime "mokitty" G here!

Thought I'd finally make a little post for any and all whom I met during/around C3. I know I said I'd be on the board shortly after, but thanks to school (and some rather disgruntled teachers; I guess taking a vacation mid-semester doesn't make ya too popular) I was lucky to find the time to go check out Ep3 when it first came out. Regardless, thanks to some quick thinking and a sympathetically nerdy first period teacher, I was able to make the midnight show here in Kanata at the AMC. In any case, my exams are now concluded and I'm off for the summer. If any of you still remember me I'd love to hear from y'all: drop me a line!

And just because I have to brag a bit (call it post-exam stress melting my mind), to all who tried to suggest an Ottawa fanforce six months ago: I toooooold you it would happen right before the movie! Haha, now that I've had my moment of juvenility (is that a word?) I'll be going before I alienate the entire city's nerd community.

2. Frobro00

Frobro00 Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2005
    Mokitty, hmmm i think i remember you. wern't you the one who fell asleep at work on a thing of printers??? prolly not :p.

3. Mokitty

May 8, 2002
    That was years ago! Besides thats what they stupid get for stupid schedulling me to stupid open on a stupid Sunday 4 stupid hours before my stupid availability commences.

Yes, that's a lot of stupid, but you know better than most broo, that job is so stupid it deserves it. [face_beatup]

4. Hudson1138

Hudson1138 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 7, 2005
    mokitty! did you used to work at the comic book shoppe on bank street?

5. JediCourier

JediCourier Jedi Master star 4

Feb 2, 2001
    I was in that shoppe a few days ago...didn't buy anything though :(

Yeah she did, as I recall, I was even asking about you in a thread a couple weeks ago :p

6. Mokitty

May 8, 2002
    Nope I never worked at the Comic Shoppe, though I've been a frequent shopper at the Bank Street location since about a month after it opened! And by coincidence, I also re-met, during the whole C3 thing... I beleive it was, Lil_miss_amidala! Who I originally met at the Comic Shop around Ep2 as she hung out with people who did work there!

My, how small a world this is!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.