main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

[FINALS] The Dancing Ewoks (EUC) vs. Mystery Inc Squad (PT) - And the winner is....

Discussion in 'Archive: Forum Feud (20th Anniversary Edition)' started by mavjade , Oct 20, 2018.

1. CIS Droid

CIS Droid AOTC 20th Anniversary Banner Winner star 5 VIP - Game Winner

Oct 21, 2015
    Im sorry team
    [​IMG]

@heels1785 you can do this, i believe in you

2. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    You’re good, CIS!

Answer is in.

Prime Jedi, pronker, Pensivia and 3 others like this.
  3. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Same, but before you! :p

[​IMG]

;)

4. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
    [​IMG]
    Oh, this is getting too close...

5. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
  6. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
  7. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    Two mods go head to head trying to win glory for their team and their forum.

In this sudden death round we are looking for the number one answer. I can tell you now that one mod did get the number one answer and one gave the number two answer. These two teams have come through a lot of teams and a lot of games to get to this point. Mystery Inc Squad lost one game, but won their play in game and then beat V1N to get into the final round. The Dancing Ewoks danced their way through the competition causing their bright colors to be worn by many a mod.

Finally, we have a winner who can claim all of the glory. EUC vs. PT. It's all come down to this.

The question: Name something a vegetarian might put on a sandwich....

Adalia-Durron for The Dancing Ewoks:
    Lettuce

heels1785 for Mystery Inc Squad:
    tomato

The number one answer is...
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Lettuce!

[​IMG]

The Dancing Ewoks win Forum Feud!!!

Congratulations! =D=[face_party]
    You'll receive two weeks of your team colors and a title, as well as PT mods will have to wear your colors for those two weeks. But you also win all of the glory until we do Forum Feud again which may be quite a while considering how long it had been since the last time we did it. Congrats EUC!
    I'll get your colors up probably tomorrow afternoon (EST). I want to let people see who won in the thread before everyone is sporting colors.

Mystery Inc Squad you played an excellent game! You deserve a congratulations as well! =D=

I want to thank everyone who played Forum Feud or just watched and cheered on their favorite team and made this a fun way to celebrate 20 years of the Jedi Council Forums! I hope you all had fun and maybe learned a thing or two about MS while you were at it. I also want to thank the mods who participated and put up with me tagging them all the time to either change their colors or to do the poll. It's entirely possible all of MS hates me now. :p

I especially want to give a huge thank you to my co-hosts @Bardan_Jusik @Darth Chiznuk @Healer_Leona and @TheSilentInfluence . There's no way I could have done this without their help, we would have been at this a year from now. Also thanks to my co-mod @Briannakin who took on the brunt of modding our forum (especially early on in the game) while I was doing this.

Until next time!

8. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
  9. Khalia Octa

Khalia Octa Force Ghost star 5

Jun 23, 2018
    WHOO!!!! I'm so surprised!!!! [face_party][face_party][face_party]
    Great game Mystery Inc. Squad!!!! =D==D==D=
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Rebecca_Daniels

Rebecca_Daniels Force Ghost star 5

Sep 3, 2006
    :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Thanks so much for putting up with us twice, Mystery Inc! This was a tough series and you guys did great pulling off those steals (and we definitely deserved that PT character one... I suppose it makes sense that the PT forum would take that from us :p ). I want to thank everyone for continuing to suffer under the Ewok reign and sorry @Darth Chiznuk but @Bardan_Jusik is never going to let this one go. And really, thanks to my team @Adalia-Durron @Ananta Chetan @Khalia Octa and @Warrior_Goddess for sticking through to the end!

EDIT: And doubly thanks to @mavjade for running this whole thing and putting up with all these grumpy mods and players! :p It was a lot of fun and I loved the modsquad questions, as hard as they could be sometimes :D

11. Warrior_Goddess

Warrior_Goddess Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 17, 2006
    [face_party]good job Addie!! Good job team!!

Great game MIS, had me stressing the whole time :p

12. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    [​IMG]

Congrats to The Dancing Ewoks for their ULTIMATE VICTORY!!!

[​IMG]

13. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
  14. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
  15. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
    Congratulations!!! You did it!
    [​IMG]

16. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    [​IMG]

:p

Congratulations Ewoks, we'll have a special prize in the EUC for you as well for representing us so well! Well done Mystery Inc Squad, having hosted a couple of your games I knew you would be tough opponents for the Ewoks. Thanks for putting this all together @mavjade I had a great time hosting and watching the games as they all unfolded. This never would have come together as well as it did without you at the helm!

17. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
  18. Pensivia

Pensivia Force Ghost star 5

Apr 24, 2013
  19. CIS Droid

CIS Droid AOTC 20th Anniversary Banner Winner star 5 VIP - Game Winner

Oct 21, 2015
    Oh well, we almost won, and we put up a great fight. The important thing to do now is to remember the good times this event gave us

@Valency Jane @Moll @heels1785 @Nehru_Amidala and @cubman987 , thank you for being a great team, we've been through a lot since the game started, and i think we all did a fantastic job.

Before we disband ,i will now post our logo, one final time

[​IMG]
    Wrong picture.
    [​IMG]

There we go. Congratulations @Rebecca_Daniels @Adalia-Durron @Ananta Chetan@Khalia Octa and @Warrior_Goddess, your team won fair and square, enjoy your victory.

And thanks to all the hosts for all the games, you all did a great job this year

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
  20. Moll

Moll Force Ghost star 5

Jan 3, 2016
    Deffo, Mystery Inc will come back and win the 40 year version! XD

Nice going Ewoks, that was a fun game. Good run team! :D

21. TiniTinyTony

TiniTinyTony JCC Super Bowl Pick 'Em Winner star 7 VIP - Game Winner

Mar 9, 2003
    First and foremost, congrats Dancing Ewoks. Everyone always says they hate Ewoks and they think they're a waste of screen time and, well, you proved them wrong today! Yub nub!

Excellent jobs to our host mods for taking their time out of modding to run their respective games. I may not have always shown my appreciation especially in the beginning but I hope by now you know that I do appreciate it.

If this game lasted four more days and had finished this Friday, it would have been exactly 4 months from start to finish. Man, those last 3.96 months really flew by!

mavjade , Khalia Octa, Moll and 6 others like this.
  22. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Ya think?!?

Sent from my X Wing via sub space.

Pensivia and TiniTinyTony like this.
  23. Ananta Chetan

Ananta Chetan Force Ghost star 5

Aug 11, 2013
    My gratitude to @mavjade and all of the other hosts for taking the time and having the patience to endure such an eclectic smorgasbord of contestants. Seems somehow fitting that a group of RPG Jedi somehow managed to garner top honors for the JCF. Well done teammates.

24. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
  25. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
    when the final rankings come out, my team > your team, gormless dp

now, fantasy hoops is another story. :p