main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends ~Finding Truth~- After a chat with her brother, Jaina realizes the truth that was always there.(J/Z)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by ZekksGoddess, Apr 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Courtney_Solo

Courtney_Solo Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2005
    :eek: I'm a Jaina/Jag recently converted, if you don't mind my choice of words, Jaina/Zekk fan, I just read this and already I'm hooked! MORE SOON!!!!!! I demand, I say! [face_blush] I 4got I need to use my inside voice in here... WHO CARES? MMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
    :D
    Courtney

2. ZekksGoddess

ZekksGoddess Jedi Master star 4

Oct 2, 2004
    Excellent!!! Then I expect them all to be written out one day! (j/k)
    Hehe, I am workin' on it!! :D

Awesome little story! I really enjoyed it.
    Muchos thanks!! :D

I'm a Jaina/Jag recently converted, if you don't mind my choice of words, Jaina/Zekk fan, I just read this and already I'm hooked!
    A convertee? YES!!! You've seen the light!!! :D hehe I'm glad you like it!!

3. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    waaaaiiiiitttting....... it;s horrible y'know. ;)

4. Zonoma

Zonoma Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2005
    ZG,

I really loved this story. It was beautiful on so many levels... not the least of which was the twins reconnecting.

Also:

That way Jag would just be a Zekk look-alike, and his Force presence wouldn?t be there constantly reminding you that he?s not Zekk.?

[face_thinking]I was really never able to put that into words but you don't seem to have that hang up. It was nicely done.

I think you went with the safer choice, the one that would redeem you in other people?s eyes.?

Ouch!:oops:Oh Jaina, what have you done? Maybe it's not too late.... and go Jacen! Get her some of that "tough love."

What a treat to find on the threads. I hope to see more of your work in the near future.

Zonoma

5. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    Postie yet? no.... WELL HURRY UP ALREADY!

6. Zonoma

Zonoma Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2005
    o_O *singsong voice* I think someone's had too much [face_coffee]*cough* Courtney *cough*;)

7. Ben_Watson

Ben_Watson Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 11, 2004
    Heh... It was really nice. I've never liked Jag, but Zekk is one of my favorites along with Jaina so anything involving them both is stuff I like to read. I enjoyed it. Thank you!

8. ZekksGoddess

Oct 2, 2004
    :eek: I've got new reviews on my very first fic? [face_dancing]

Zonoma:
    I really loved this story. It was beautiful on so many levels... not the least of which was the twins reconnecting.
    Thanks! Compliments are most certainly appreciated!! :D

I was really never able to put that into words but you don't seem to have that hang up. It was nicely done.
    Thanks again...the whole green eyes/black hair thing between Zekk, Kyp and Jag has always been slightly odd...

Ouch! Oh Jaina, what have you done? Maybe it's not too late.... and go Jacen! Get her some of that "tough love."
    Heh heh, Jacen's a smart one in this here fic. :)

What a treat to find on the threads. I hope to see more of your work in the near future.
    Thanks! I've actually got a few WIP, but birthdays, surgeries, and some speed-reading and rushing around on my last minute summer English homework seem to have caught up with me... [face_blush] [face_whistling]

Ben_Watson:
    Heh... It was really nice. I've never liked Jag, but Zekk is one of my favorites along with Jaina so anything involving them both is stuff I like to read. I enjoyed it. Thank you!
    You're welcome, and thank you for reading! Long live Zekkie! hehe

Courtney_Solo:
    Hello there! As flattered as I am that you'd like more, this fic has been declared a vig...sorry. I've got new stuff that's hopefully coming up soon though, so be on the lookout!

9. angeladear

angeladear Jedi Youngling star 1

May 17, 2005
    Wonderful! Truly excellent sibling interaction! I loved how you handled this convo, Props!

10. ZekksGoddess

Oct 2, 2004
    Thanks angeladear! Glad you enjoyed it!

11. SakuraTsukikage

SakuraTsukikage Jedi Master star 4

Oct 24, 2005
    I really, really loved this, not least because it was about the twins reconnecting with each other, something that I would have really liked (and still would like) to see. And the fact that it was Jacen telling Jaina to go back to Zekk just made it that much better :D. You had some really interesting insights, I think, and I really enjoyed it.

12. ZekksGoddess

Oct 2, 2004
    Why thank you, Sakura. I'm glad you liked it. :)

The twins reconnecting is something I'd really like to see as well. I've started a few things like that from time to time, but none of them ever came out right. I don't think I'm the right person to write something like that, but I sure hope to see someone else write it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.