main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

(FINISHED) If The Mask Fits: Chosen One - What if Padme and Anakin despised each other? AU, (2/4)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Amidala_Skywalker, Oct 24, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starwarsfan1000

starwarsfan1000 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 2000
  2. ThePodSquad

ThePodSquad Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 25, 2001
    Oh wow! I hate Plapy with the fire of ten thousand suns...seriously. And sneaky little Ani...whom I love. Eirtae must think she is going crazy.

Hannah

3. Amidala_Skywalker

Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 2001
    swf1000: Thanks :)

Hannah: I hate Palpy too, mean old man. Eirtae thinks Padme is a bit messed up in the head, it's all in the mind LOL

Any more replies? PLEASE?

Am [face_love]

4. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Ugh, palpy...::shudders.:: I really hate it when we're forced to deal with him.

5. Amidala_Skywalker

Jul 4, 2001
    Is is very freaky isn't it? He personally gives me the chills. Thanks for commenting, Ishie

Am [face_love]

6. Lilu

Lilu Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 15, 2000
    Just the thought of Palpatine flirting is enough to turn my stomac..... I think I would panic if it was directed at me.
    One really must admire Padme's strengh. She managed to SMILE at him, for Force sake! :eek:

7. ThatJediGirl

ThatJediGirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2001
    So Anakin snuck into Padme's room, how devilish. I'm thinking he used a certain little mind trick on them.

As for Palpatine- let me just say ewwie. I personally don't care much for him, but he dies in the movies so that much is good :)

Great Post Am- and I have a question- will Anakin be and stay of the Lightside in this fan fic?

8. Daath666

Daath666 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 25, 2001
    hey!!! when's the next post???

9. quietlunatic

quietlunatic Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 13, 2001
    Interesting. Palpatine is very well written as the duplicitous bad guy. Anakin is written "too-perfectly" again.

More political machination! :p Post more soon!

ql

10. Amidala_Skywalker

Jul 4, 2001
    Lulu: LOL, that was exactly my thoughts when I was writing it. I'd have to say the same as you, if he looked at me I would cring. But, I can tell you that Palpys going to be a bad guy in this fic also. We need a monster! hehehe, Thanks for replying

TJG: I was considering showing you how he did it, but that would take the mystery out of it and it would be no fun. Palpy DIE DIE...For Force's sake. Well let me see, I think I can safly answer your question: he can feel the darkside within him and the endless saage power he could have, but if he decides to use it is all up to me. Thanks, if you have anymore questions, push them along my way. I'm only to happy to comply.

Daath666: Sorry I was working on another fic last night. That other fic shold be up at the boards soon, it's a one parter. Did you read the last post with Palpy. I have a essay to complete and then I can type out the next chapter. Thanks for being patient :)

ql: Palpy is a bad guy full stop, you just get this feeling about him. I'm trying to get off the Anakin "too perfect" thing, I'm adding conflict next post and we're driving into his inner most thoughts. I love political mayhem, brings excitement to the fic. Thanks for tuning in.

Thanks everybody for your support, keep it coming,

Am [face_love]

11. Amidala_Skywalker

Jul 4, 2001
    UP! Sorry homework kept me from posting, but, keep this story up and I promise to post soon.

Am [face_love]

12. Mar17swgirl

Mar17swgirl Chosen One star 7

Dec 26, 2000
    Hey Am! I finally managed to read your latest post. :) I loved it!!! Palpatine was indeed very well handled - his typical subtlety and all. And also Padme's reactions... my, my, you're doing great!!! :D Can't wait for more!!! :)

13. anakin_skywalker_sct

anakin_skywalker_sct Jedi Master star 5

Apr 18, 2001
    Hi, Amidala. Sorry I've not posted in a while, I've just been busy. I caught up on the story this morning, and it's great! Really exciting, can't wait till Padme finally realises it's Anakin! :D Keep up the good work!

14. quietlunatic

quietlunatic Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 13, 2001
    Okay, I'm keeping this story up...Please do post more soon.

ql

15. Amidala_Skywalker

Jul 4, 2001
    Mar: I seem to handle characters like Palpy, better than I do characters who are always sugar happy and bounce around alot of the time. I wonder if that is a sign of darkness? Thanks so much Mar, I love when people enjoy my fic. I personally love reading fics and when I see a good one I cannot keep my eyes off it. Well I'll try to get moreo ut in a few hours, before I have to work on my homework ;)

anakin_skywalker_sct: Thanks for coming back to read, Palpy is such a fool. Personally, I dislike him, but everybody needs a bad Sith in their fic. Padme shall realise soon enough and when she does....that's when the fun starts. I'll make sure I keep up the good work!

ql: Thanks, should be done in a few hours. I shall try to make it about average size.

Am [face_love]

16. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    That IS a sign of darkness Am, but in your case it's a good sign. ;) After all, you're Darth Ishtar's Padawan... [face_devil] ;) :D

17. Amidala_Skywalker

Jul 4, 2001
    The darkside is my ruler :) YAY! Thank you everybody for waiting patiently for the next post. The Emmy Awards were on tonight and I was sitting in the lounge room, praying that The West Wing managed to win Best Drama Series, it did. It's one of my favourite shows. My mum is a big fan of Barbra Striesand and when she heard her singing, we were all glued to the screen. Not to mention, having our eyes popping out of their sockets.

But, enough with my babbling, enjoy!

~*~

As I stare up at the night's sky, I feel like nothing could ever harm me. In the dead of the night, the stars show my life in pictures. From the day when I left Tatooine, to the day I shall met my match and now it shows me the day I shall die. It's tempting me, wanting me to fear what is to become on my destiny. I protectively hug myself, hoping that nothing can break the safety of my embrace. I'm alone in the dead of night and it is now that I realise that I was truly, always alone.

There is no such thing as love thy brother or sister. I've loved and been loved, but only by a certain few people. Mum, Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, Jerdin.....Padme. Padme's love is confusing, I don't know how to focus my emotions and to reveal myself to her, before it's too late to do so. She has a kind heart and rules her people well, but like me, she has had no experiences with emotions.

She was Queen, the emotionless, monotone Sovereign. I was a little boy, who cared for his emotions deeply, therefore keeping them locked up in a tight closet and letting hardly anybody inside. Now that closet is dead-locked and access to it is almost impossible. I fear that I've left Padme out in the dead of the night to fend for herself. The closet that one filled every part of her being, has now locked her out, refusing to let her back in.

How I wanted to tell her it's me Padme, Anakin, remember? Instead, my mind began to functioned separately from my heart. It talked with it's own words, telling Padme of my dislike for her mannerisms. It was supposed to be a reunion of old friends - even though Padme did not realise that- but, it very much turned into a dogfight. So, we got off on the wrong foot, I made the first step by introducing myself and now it's her turn to do the same.

My closet is bare and empty, lifeless almost. The people I love have either been killed or taken away from me. My mother, the one closest to my heart, is stuck on a planet, which neither wants her or needs her. Obi-Wan, is still in self-denial, no matter how matter how many times he chooses to deny it, he misses his old master. Qui-Gon, the Sith ended his life so suddenly ripping the life force out of everybody around him. Jerdin, he and I have grown apart, we are no longer the children we once were. We do not get along anymore, our friendship has for the last few years been on rocking soil, and finally, Padme - she's changed, grown more mature and has experienced the brutal realities of life.

I miss them all, I want everything to be the way it was. I want them to be the way they were, before the separation. I yearn for the days of old and before War. I want to get up each day to greet the sunlight and just be thankful that I'm actually alive. I want to live for each day.

But now, in times like these, where nothing ever seems the same, I stand here and watch the stars show me my destiny and for once, I weep.

~*~

Hesitantly Padme lowered herself out of bed, she knew that the doctors would positively forbid her from getting out of bed, but it was midnight and who was around at this time of night, anyway. She'd been unable to sleep for most of the night, tossing back and forth every few minutes. The slight pain in her back annoyed her and was practically forcing her to jump out of bed to stretch her muscles.

Cautiously, her right foot dropped to the floor, coming into contact with cold hard marble. She shivered, wishing that she was back in her suite which had everything from slippers to carpeted floors. She gritted her teeth as her other foot impacted with the floor

18. Daath666

Daath666 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 25, 2001
    oh my..somethings wrong with ani... :( it is understandable but why isn't he just trying to talk to someone...hmm...that's easy to say but hard to do when there seems no one around who understands...anyway post more soon!!! :D

19. starwarsfan1000

starwarsfan1000 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 2000
  20. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    Hehe, great post, Am! :D Loved Padme-Anakin dialogue!!! [face_devil] ;) :p So original! I like them "hating" each other. Yikes!!! :D

21. ThatJediGirl

ThatJediGirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2001
    Well, I can see Padme's concern, but Anakin just blew that off. Each one are going to be annoyed with the way the left off, so they will always be at war with each other.

Good post. I feel sorry for Ani- I can see how he is alone in this world :_|

22. Qwi_Xux

Qwi_Xux Jedi Master star 4

Oct 5, 2001
    :_| POOR ANAKIN! And Padme still doesn't realize who he is. :( Beautifully done, as usual, Am!

23. Amidala_Skywalker

Jul 4, 2001
    Daath666: Anakin's was just dwelling on his past and how everything has changed. I find that I do that sometimes, think about what's happened and what's likely to happen. It makes me feel a little bit more at ease. I know what your meaning, it never hard to tell somebody what you feel like it you don't trust or think that person can handle it in the first place. You notice the statements about each individual Anakin was close to in the middle of the post? Well, that shall be very valuable information.

swf1000: Thanks :)

Mar: I just managed to finish that post before bed, phew! I loved making up Padme and Anakin dialogue, I enjoy it especially when they carefully state comments, that annoy each other. LOL, thanks for replying.

Each one are going to be annoyed with the way the left off, so they will always be at war with each other.

You hit it right on the mark, TJG. That's exactly how I want it to go and eventually, who knows what will happen. I feel sorry for Anakin also, at first I was thinking about how I would go about it and introducing his thoughts. Hope you'll keep reading along...

Qwi: All that shall change Qwi. Maybe shall know very soon, very soon. Then that shall completely change their opinion of each other, in one way or another. Thanks, I like to entertain people.

I was watching the Melbourne Cup today. It's a Australian horse race, that is held down in the state of Victoria. All the channels broadcast it and people gather beside the raceway, once a year. Believe it or not, there was a horse called 'Maythehorsebewithyou' in the race. LOL, Star Wars is everywhere -- my friends.

Am [face_love]

24. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    Of course Star Wars is everywhere! ;) :D

STAR WARS RULES, PEOPLE!!!

25. Amidala_Skywalker

Jul 4, 2001
    LOL, Thanks Mar :)

~*~

"Senator, I believe you have a visitor," Eirtae stated, poking her head around the corner of Padme's hospital room.

Padme, who had been busy catching up on some work, which were provided by yet again, a few lose holo-pads. Padme looked up, almost surprised, "By all means send them in."

In some miss-forgotten way, she hoped it was the 'Sir Jedi' that she'd had a conversation with last night, after all she never really got to resolve their conversation. She'd heard many things about the Jedi, but running off like that and slamming doors against the wall, was not one. She'd heard rumours from the hospital that he was very charming and did not hesitate to help a lady in need.

Padme could only now but wonder if sure was way he was acting so differently. He seemed to have this tendency to change his emotions faster than a podracer, one minute he was creeping into her room and the next he's fighting with her. Maybe it truly was her fault, after all, she had no right to enter that room in the first place. She should have gone when he told her.

"Certainly. He wouldn't give me his name, but, I'm sure you can wiggle it out of him," Eirtae teased, her head disappearing from the doorway.

Padme laid her current holo-pad on the side little set of draws that lay beside her bed. Drawing the blankets around her, she patiently waited for a mop of blonde hair and two twin orbs to enter the room. Instead what appeared was, a large mop of light brown hair and bright eyes to match.

"Senator Padme of Naboo, it is a honour to meet you," the young man began, "My name is Padawan Jerdin, I'm one of the Jedi who were at the Naboo Senatorial Quarters, on the day of the ransacking."

"Padawan Jerdin, it is a pleasure to met you," Padme replied, putting her hand out for Jerdin to shake.

Jerdin quickly complied, shaking Padme's hand profusely, "I just thought to drop in on you and tell you that my thoughts are with you and your people."

"How nice of you," Padme smiled, this man was so much different from the other Jedi -- in many different ways.

"You must have been notified that myself and my partner are here to protect you, until our Masters arrive, that is."

Padme nodded, "And I thank you for that. I do not know what brought on all these threats and attacks on our Quarters. I can only hope that I can get to the bottom of it."

"We shall try to help, however way we can, Your Highness," Jerdin paused, "Oh I'm sorry, I just seem to think of you as the people's Queen, as you were many years ago. Bad Habit, I suppose."

Padme waved her hand, "No, I get that all the time. You have no need to apologise, even the most highest political tycoons find themselves doing exactly the same thing. After all, once you do the job for eight years the title seems to stick."

"I heard that Queen Jamilla is abdicating. There is also a rumour going around, that you wish to run for Queen again. Is that true?" Jerdin questioned.

"No, I'm perfectly happy with the position I hold at the moment," Padme chuckled.

"Oh, it would have been quite promising to see you back on that throne - where you belong," Jerdin pressed on, his tone growing increasingly agitated.

Padme blushed, smiling back playfully. She liked Padawan Jerdin, he had a sort of spunk to him and was very unlike either of the three Jedi she'd come in contact with, in the past. Though constantly though their conversation she could tell he was flirting with her, making a effort to grin here and there. Padme half-expected him to start winking at her, any moment.

"What would Naboo do without their loyal Queen Amidala?" Jerdin remarked, his piecing brown eyes scanning over Padme's covered form.

"You seem to know so much about me and my home world, yet, you've never met me before or even been to Naboo? Or have you? Been to Naboo, I mean."

"No, I have yet to travel to your planet, but I'm sure that it's spectacular. Fortunately I have a partner in crime, Ani -- he has a whole collection of books on you," Jerdin answe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.