main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Saga Finn Fun, the diary of a Jedi DDC 2022

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 3, 2022.

1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Finn Fun, the diary of a Jedi DDC 2022 challenge
    Author: Earlybird-obi-wan
    Timeframe: legends, starting 24 BBY and ending 139 ABY
    Character: Jadin Finn
    Genre: diary
    Summary: Jadin Finn writes a diary and meets interesting persons like Yoda, Mace Windu, Anakin Skywalker, Padmé Amidala, Siri Tachi and Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Disclaimer: Star Wars belongs to Lucasfilm and Lucasfilm belongs to Disney.

Entry 1

'Something to write and record in young prankster. Give you this one after finding old one in Master Jocasta Nu's precious archive. Only entries by me in that one, beginning it when you was brought to the Jedi as an orphan found on Eljajon by Master Glinis Ra-Ond and padawan Kaagi Adin. No writing in that from you. Busy with making fun in healers' ward you were after becoming apprentice. Fun you have with this one Jadin Finn.'

That was the first recording in my new diary and I have given it a name; Finn Fun.

I am Jadin Finn, Jedi-healer and belonging to the long lived Irellion species. I am having a lot of fun with my colleagues in the healers' ward and that's the old one. The new one is known as the Halls of healing and being resided over by droid-lover Jedi-master Vokara Che. No fun there at all with those 2-1B's.

Yesterday I was celebrating my 84th birthday when Master Yoda came with the diary and showed the recording function beginning this first entry. He gave me the old diary with entries by him only. I must have forgotten all about that when I became an apprentice to healer and surgeon Jen Dureya and became busy becoming an orthopedic surgeon.

Healers are quite busy you know. There is the serious business of treating injured colleagues coming back from missions but also a lot of fun, mostly after a taxing surgical procedure.

We have scrub-room fights. Very often it is Kaagi Adin starting but our nurses mostly my best friends Beran Daranon and Skon Peverin are doing their share and helping me of course to counter the barrage of wet sponges and towels from Kaagi, Bones, Enga, Gant, Owan, Aaqu. Yes the oh so serious looking Aaqu Maerhin, our senior surgeon is often beginning the fight.

And... I have to go. My shift is beginning.

Kahara likes this.
  2. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 2

No time to write or record anything in this diary for almost a year. I forgot all about the diary until today.

I was coming back from Che's droid palace after delivering reports when my pager began to beep. I ran to the surgery wing situated on the top of the five floor part of the healers' ward and had to go to Master Trik Telesaar. He is a Jedi-knight responsible for lessons in various sports and was complaining about the brace that is supporting his knee after a climbing accident. I knew the guy who would convince him that he needed the brace and went to Kaagi Adin's treatment room. He was there writing entry 36 in his 7th diary when I entered.

Master Trik Telesaar was no problem anymore after Kaagi told about his experiences with icky braces and a promise to give him swimming therapy after asking the fire-department for a dry-suit his size. I will help Kaagi. And no purple crocodragon. That inflatable toy is only used when we are giving therapy to younglings. And it is responsible for a lot of fun.

Kaagi asked me to go swimming and bring it after our shift ended.

I had that infamous toy with me when I was before Kaagi's apartment and didn't get an answer. I took my com and got Vin Nawarra of the reception of the surgery-wing telling me that Kaagi was the anaestethist for crèchemaster Cali Jemelia. Vin gave me more details. Kaagi will have to use all his Force powers to keep the old Elegin woman stable. No swimming this evening. I thanked Vin and returned to my apartment to write this entry.

Kahara likes this.
  3. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 3

I had the afternoon shift today and could go for a swim. Master Krikorian was in the pool giving instructions to five padawans. Rudy Cadil, Howard Srym, Winnina Skor, Anja t'Vell and Sarghi Vellia made plans to dunk the therapists when I told them that Master Telesaar would be under the care of healer Adin and me.

Beginning my shift I saw my old padawan Bones (Ben Barani) busy with schedules. Bones got that name when he preferred to work as an orthopedic surgeon, following my lead but calling everything we treated as 'bones' and nurse Beran Daranon beginning with the name. He was knighted almost 13 years ago and has now a padawan Errik Chaloa.

Old pediatrician Ted Nowik is stepping in for our senior surgeon Aaqu Maerhin. Aaqu is out of the action, being sedated and with midillamin treatment to get rid of dead midichlorians after he saved Master Maiam.

Kaagi is now also sedated after exhausting his midichlorians and breaking his left tibia when he collapsed in a changing cubicle after the procedure for Cali Jemelia. Being healer Sleep he had to be with her from the beginning and ending with her out of the sedation.

Bones offered his help for the swimming therapy for Master Telesaar. That will be fun with padawans trying to save the master from us, the evil therapists.

Kaagi will have dead midichlorians too. We have to watch him and put him on midillamin treatment if needed.

I visited Cali Jemelia. She was comforting baby Keren and with her was crèche-master Rian Solma. I told him that he can visit her as much as needed.

The swimming therapy was fun with Bones and me riding two purple crocodragons and making big waves dunking those padawans.

We were joined by junior healer Khando Cerveth, educated on Rhinnal and Gant Beon, another surgeon. I wanted to leave to go back to help Nowik and Leslie Tualan, an anaestethist when Tomy Itsi, a technician splashed down from the diving tower making a bomb. He had plans for surprises for Kaagi and his friend Aiden O'Lenge or Spanners as he is called by every Jedi. We discussed those plans.

I went back and met old doc Ted Nowik making a report about a new arrival. He had ended his shift and wanted to visit the crèche. I recognised a pendant hanging from the basket where the boy had slept and saw that he was an Irellion, named Timo Herefa.

We went to the crèche and the baby's name was approved by Master Yoda, who had used the crawlducts to enter the crèche just after our arrival. Enga was there helping Rian Solma with the babies.

I was telling about the taxing procedure to help Sawlina Chorris – a ten meter long Fendarro firesnake with nine pair of arms with clawed hands on the first two meters of her body – shedding her old skin with the scales when Dana Beleria entered with nine initiates. Nine had me remembering Buck Aibindy (nines) and telling all about him.

Sawlina had me remembering that fatefull mission where my first padawan Jerza Quwin died. On a mission to save flood victims on Carandas Jerza jumped in front of a mother and baby when one of the poisonous plants exploded and sent spores in the air. Jerza had to get treatment immediately. But the Togruta Master Ashali Ti and padawan Sawlina Chorris had taken the fast Jedi-transport with the antidote for the Tockey spore in its medbay to transport Togruta to their home planet Shilli.

I could secure a transport on a freighter with the pilot doing all he could but to no avail. Jerza died in my arms after we landed in the hangar of the Jedi-temple.

Kaagi took me to grieve and heal on his home planet Moniron and told me about the death of his parents when he was two years old and being found by master Glinis Ra-Ond and padawan Aaqu Maerhin.

We both had experienced the severance of a bond.

Kahara likes this.
  4. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 4

Some Jedi-knights do celebrate their birthdays. Spanners had invited me to celebrate it in the basement near the swimming pool.

Spanners? Everyone calls the man that but his name is Aiden O'Lenge, a master after he raised Jiri Lapiili, now a Jedi-knight. He has grades in engineering and is working in the technical department. He is famous for his BBQ parties.

Tomy Itsi is his usual co-worker and he has a padawan Tarko Sanek. Tarko is now on Anaxes for special forces military training after showing his great skills in hiding and healing and with Tomy recomending him for that training.

Master L'lacielo Sageon and his helper Jeki Eki were present. They are working in the intel-department and are friends with Aiden and Tomy being frequent visitors for tools or equipment. Working on large things is done in the hangar. They left in a hurry, muttering about the unauthorised use of a new airspeeder.

Intel-guys on an errand was said by a smiling Beran. We left soon after that because tomorrow we have to clean Sawlina Chorris.

Kahara and WarmNyota_SweetAyesha like this.
  5. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 5

Today my first job with Beran was cleaning Sawlina. We entered at 9.00 am a training room with a Force dampening field.

Before we started the treatment Sawlina revealed a stunning secret about her master. She made an apology to me. Master Ashali-Ti and Sawlina weren't there for me when Jerza, my padawan was hit by poisonous spores and needed a fast transport to the Jedi-temple. Sawlina had to obey her master to transport Togruta to their home-planet Shilli and went after that mission to the Jedi-outpost on Gandonine where she was educated and knighted by her master.

Ashali-Ti was in love with Shaval Fe, living there in a village. She married him and faked her death before leaving and telling Sawlina to keep it a secret when she knighted her. Sawlina stayed on Gandonine, befriended the fire-snakes and was a valuable asset. And she was not to blame for the deaths of master Wrikuna and her padawan Smiir during a mission to Tanala. Sawlina returned to the Jedi-temple after that mission and is now one of the gardeners.

We treated her and were back in the healers' ward for our next job; giving initiates their shots when I heard a crying baby in Cali Jemelia's room. Keren Harlin had been inconsolable. I hurried with him to the crèche where Timo Herefa was also crying.
    Rian came with the solution. Putting Timo and Keren together in a large crib ended that crying.
    What had upset those babies?

I headed with the initiates – silent and expecting the fun – to the healers' ward and gave them their shots with Beran helping me. After guiding them back to the crèche the fun started with a syringe-fight until Rian told us to stop.

Kahara likes this.
  6. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 6

This morning Danny Baram was smiling when he told us that Kaagi is out of the sedation. He had to help his former master because he could form a bond.

I was with Leslie Tualan discussing the short procedure for master Safinaz. Leslie will have him sleeping when I will remove the canister with medicines from his left leg. I had put it there after reconstructing the muscles and it has kept the infections away. The master will be able to use his leg again.

Hey my com...

Second entry

That was Deedie Samha from the halls of healing telling me that Kaagi and two patients were coming to Kaagi's treatment-room. She told me that Siri Tachi and Obi-Wan Kenobi were suffering from Jek-hound bites. I ordered Vin to redirect the patients to the holding-room of the OT after Beran rushed in and told me that Jek-hound are vicious. We went to the holding room where Beran displayed all information on the large display. Infections, difficult to heal wounds, disastrous effects from bacta. No wonder Kaagi ordered that droid to get him as soon as possible to the bacta-ward to save Kenobi and Tachi.

We have a medicine based on seaweed to treat those wounds.

I asked nurse Pravo to page eye-healer Rodyn Ondohe to treat Tachi and waited for Kenobi to arrive.

And I was doubled over with laughter when I heard the discussion between Kenobi and Tachi. They must have been on a mission where they had to act as a couple and were still being very intimate with their words.

Leslie had fun too when he put Kenobi under.

I washed the wound and applied nine sutures and had Leslie guiding Kenobi out of the sedation.

I went to Kaagi in the IC-ward and told him that his hilarious bed-race had saved Kenobi and Tachi.

Kenobi will be in his usual healers-disaster room number nine and can direct Tachi.

She has her eyes covered for the coming days.

Kaagi will have to use a wheelchair. But Kaagi and wheels; always a disaster.

The procedure for master Safinaz went without trouble and now I have to stop.

I have to help Bones with something funny.

Kahara likes this.
  7. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 7

Skon is celebrating his 40th birthday and for that we had planned a disaster happening to me.

I was under a stretcher when Skon rushed in alerted with the message that I had stabbed myself with a scalpel and needed treatment. I was under the stretcher making moaning sounds and Bones was using a breathing bag on a ball used for slamball events.

Skon recognised the prank immediately and jumped on the stretcher.

That started the mayhem. A big bag – forming the body and filled with gelatinous synthrubber base – burst and formed stalagtites and stalagmites. I could avoid the solidifying synthrubber. We were congratulating him when Vokara Che came in. No reprimand from her. She told us about the precise account by Jeki Eki on the intel-budget yesterday when Master Yoda wanted to discuss the medical finances and budgets beginning with two bouncing blue balls that had the high council even smiling. The boring discussion became to an end with this and Vokara Che was very satisfied.

In the early afternoon I visited Obi-Wan Kenobi and told him all about the injury and asked him to help us with Kaagi, tomorrow to be his room-mate and very nauseous after the midillamin treatment.

After that visit I headed to the scrub-room.

Ran Gher and Assa Olinde were returning from Korriban. Assa had a broken vertebrae and fractures in her left leg. Bones and I had to treat her and with me were Beran and Skon. Leslie was her sleep-doctor.

Assa will stay with her former master Ran Gher in room number seven.

Kahara likes this.
  8. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    This entry and the ones before describes more about the destruction of Irellion as shown the fourth prompt in 'From padawan to doctor'

Entry 8

Yesterday I heard all about the destruction of Irellion. It took place when I was with Beran treating Sawlina Chorris with no access to the Force. It explains the crying babies Timo and Keren. They are related to or are Irellions. Benno Perion – sent to a mission- saw it and was saved by luminous beings.

Ran Gher suspects that the destruction has to do with the things found on Korriban in an old Rakata tomb where Shaurko was burried. Things in the tomb became dust when Irellion was destroyed. And it is related to another destruction. 81 years ago Kreyfon became dust. None was natural.

Archivist Nu is sending copies of Rakata-files to Jerec who is still at the site on Korriban with his padawan. Ran and Assa want to know more about the Rakata.

Benno, Obi-Wan, Ran and Sawlina have a plan to enter the archives unseen by Nu. Kaagi and Siri – with her guidance-droid – will create a distraction to have Nu unaware of what is happening in her precious archive-vault.

Today the plans worked but Kaagi was quite antsy when he returned with a full waste-bag on his lower-life support. I removed the support and Kaagi took a shower before being carried by Beran to his next assignment; waking up Aaqu.

Kahara likes this.
  9. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 9

I should have known. An alarm that had me hurrying to help Kaagi in the basement swimming pool was the beginning of my birthday.

After being fitted with an aquatha-breather I was tossed into the maw of a big croco-dragon and found slimy things and water seeping in. And I was unable to get out being in that rollercoaster ride until one of my friends released me.

It was my birthday-party with the next part – a birthday-cake made by Serinka – very delicious.

Kahara likes this.
  10. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 10

I was giving Assa Olinde a work-out for her right leg when Kaagi came in guided in his wheelchair by Beran. They had the last stash of copies for Assa.

Assa began to read them and revealed that in a file about the darrin the planet Irellion was mentioned. It was to be avoided by Rakata warriors because it was steeped in the light side of the Force. Kreyfon and Irellion were discovered by Shaurko. The destruction of his tomb and the two planets was unnatural.

In the afternoon I gave Kaagi, with Beran assisting me, swimming therapy. Obi-Wan and Siri were there too, making fun and being quite intimate. But that's to be expected. They have shared many missions and the last one was harrowing with those vicious Jek-hounds.

Kahara likes this.
  11. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 11

Busy days had me not seeing my diary at all but today I saw Bones Barani leaving with one of the transports loaded with medical equipment. He was ordered to go to New Holstice by Vokara Che.

Kahara likes this.
  12. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 12

Yesterday a new Jedi fighter arrived from the factories. It is a Delta 7 Aethersprite and I always interested in flying was there when it came. But who was there too? Our master healer Vokara Che and she ordered me to go for pilot-training on that new fighter.

'More will arrive in the coming weeks and I need all my healers to have with knowledge to pilot it' was what she said. I went to the department of supplies and got a uniform that will protect me if I have to leave the fighter in space.

Today I met the teachers. Jedi-knight Kowal and her padawan Setiquiyak. Two very efficient woman that are ordering you and expecting no reply at all.

Kahara likes this.
  13. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 13

I told you that my teachers are very efficient and expecting no reply. But today I had to go against their orders.

Powering up the engine and ordering the R4P-unit to check I heard something weird and left the cockpit.

Master Kowal entered and found nothing at all.

Just before I was ordered to enter the cockpit again Master Itsi and his padawan Tarko Sanek hurried to the Delta 7 Aethersprite.

Master Itsi told Kowal in some very colourfull words that this particular fighter needed some repairs. He had been servicing the fighters yesterday with his padawan. The padawan recognised a weird sound. He had heard it in a engine of an airspeeder he had to use when he was doing his special forces training on Anaxes.

I was right.

Master Kowal ordered me to get into another cockpit.

The training went without trouble.

Kahara likes this.
  14. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 14

Busy, busy, very busy. I didn't see my diary at all and found it today in my pilot-uniform when I had to don it going – as ordered by Vokara Che – in a Delta 7 Aethersprite to New Holstice. I have to train students and supervise the set up of new facilities. And I have a lot of help. Beran and Skon followed me in one of the transports, stuffed with training material.

After my arrival I was introduced to Victor Straub. He is the director of the surgery-department.

Kahara likes this.
  15. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 15

Today I met my colleagues Mick and Jim Kerebuy and told them to call me Jadin. I introduced them to Beran and Skon. We went to the dorm and stopped at the hangar where I showed them my Delta 7 Aethersprite. Jim immediately wanted to fly it and had numerous arguments that he could fly everything. I told him no and explained all about the fighter being for Jedi only.

The Force is very strong in both brothers and Jim could have become a Jedi. He asked me about the Jedi and I told him that they are recruited or given at a very young age to become guardians.

Mick asked about the thing hanging from my belt.

With Beran I gave a demonstration with the 'thing' in a lightsaber duel. I was almost motionless in the Soresu mode with Beran dancing around me.

Beran demonstrated the power of the lightsaber. He sliced through a beam of durasteel.

I showed them a faint scar, gotten after a lightsaber-duel with the 'thing' in training mode.

I told them that I was ordered by master healer Vokara Che to become a teacher to train medical students and pointed at the huge area with off-limit signs.

Grand New Holstice hospital will become a place to treat 5000 beings. Barracks and more hangars are being constructed too. Why is unclear to me.

Kahara likes this.
  16. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 16

Terrible visions had me loosing consciousness yesterday and regaining it seeing Mick next to me on a chair in a hospital room and with Jim watching the holotube.

With tears flowing down our faces we watched and saw Jedi leading thousands of the same white human beings and fighting against a droid-army led by Geonosians.

Today we had to treat those white clad men. They are clones, bred for one purpose and that is to help the republic in the war against the seperatists. That was seen on the holotube where Palpatine – that creep – had a sad face when he saw thousands of clones with tanks and other war-material boarding sophisticated ships. Now I know why we need those huge facilities here on New Holstice.

On the first transports to make a stop were severely injured Jedi. I recognised Obi-Wan Kenobi – ignoring his injuries of course – fussing over Anakin Skywalker who was missing his lower right arm. And who was there too? Senator Amidala. And I felt a bond between the two. Anakin is surely violating the code of no attachment.

Healers in the Jedi-temple will sure take care of the healers' disaster Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Mick asked me about the very obvious friendship between Anakin and the senator. I told Mick that the friendship is running deep between them but that Jedi aren't allowed to marry.

Only the Corellian Jedi can do that. For example; A colleague of mine, Hanjo Tavar – a neuro-surgeon – is a Corellian Jedi and he visits the Jedi-temple for his tours of duty but lives with his wife on Corellia. He has a daughter Nynah, married to a dentist Yoram Kaloar. His grand-daughter Nyche Kaloar is friends with Valin Halcyon.

Kahara likes this.
  17. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 17

When I told Mick that Obi-Wan was under the care of Luminara Unduli in the Old Folks home I had to explain that some Jedi-knights call the entire Jedi-temple by that name. The only place deserving that name is the place where old Jedi unable to do their usual duties live. They are revered and asked for advice.

Mick and Jim Kerebuy had pilot-training today and were thrilled when I joined them in my Delta 7 Aethersprite-class light interceptor with a hyperdrive ring waiting for the craft if I have to go to another planet.

I got three clones today to assist me. The are advanced medical clones. Names like AMC78256, AMC78645 and AMC78389 are just numbers. They are men with different personalities. The first one goes now by the name Stat after giving that comment after each part of a procedure that was recorded. The second is Meds who toppled an equipment-cart after which Beran shouted ‘Meds’ to him. The third one Bandaid was getting his name after plastering the medicine bottles to the cart with bandaids.

The three are funny guys, quite unlike the Kaminoan doctors who will also take care of wounded clones.

Kahara likes this.
  18. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 18

Kaagi Adin arrived today for a four month tour of duty after being ordered of course by master Vokara Che.

That will be fun. His birthday will be celebrated here. Now I can take my 'revenge' on him for what he had planned for my birthday.

Kahara likes this.
  19. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 19

I did write about Kaminoan doctors being not funny. No fun at all. They are horrible. A clone with serious injuries will be used as parts to treat lesser injured clones. That's how they see clones.

Clones are humans yes. I do whatever is possible to get the clones to our OT's.

Kahara likes this.
  20. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 20

New Holstice was attacked by the separatists today. They have Sithly rules of engagement. You don’t attack helpless, wounded beings but they do. You don’t attack civilians. And the hospital – with all the civilians and clone-soldiers needing treatment – was the main target. The new additions to the hospital – hangars, safety area, rooms and treatment areas – are well protected being made of sturdy bomb-proof material but the old hospital not.

I knew who was staying there. Mick with his patient secured in baro-treatment room seven – one of the rooms in Section four – and with no way to get out. The rooms in Section four have air-lock entrances and can be hermetically sealed and pressurized. To enable sealing and pressure the inner door needs to be locked and it was. The doctor had to stay and monitor his patient.

One of the vulture-fighters crashed on the old hospital, setting Section four ablaze.

The fire-suppression system worked and the fire was out when the first rescue-crew arrived and discovered a collapsed roof.

I went in with Kaagi and the rescue crew and found Mick unconscious with internal injuries to his abdomen and a broken right leg and right wrist. Tibia, fibula and ulna had breaks. We stabilized Mick and rushed him into the prep-room for surgery.

And who was there and sent away by us? Big brother Jim Kerebuy had spurted from the safety area, was suited up in greens and gloves and wanted to help. We didn’t want him to operate on his brother and could convince him that he could care for his brother in the IC-ward after we were ready. We entered the scrub-room and were met by trauma surgeon Victor Straub. He ordered Kaagi to do the wrist and me to do the plumbing.

Kaagi was ready with the wrist and assisting me when he saw Straub securing the rod of the external fixture to the pins inserted in the tibia and asked him what he was planning.

‘A bacta-dunk for two days and he is on his feet again in four weeks’ was what Straub replied.

Kaagi could convince him that Mick – like all Dunai – is quite allergic to bacta and will have a long time of recovery. Straub was convinced when Kaagi demonstrated bacta-allergy by dropping a drop of bacta-fluid on his forearm and had a credit-sized rash to show him.

Kahara likes this.
  21. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 21

Mick is in a medium care room and has formed Hospital squadron. He is the commander of surgeons Peter Sloan, Alan Guyet and his brother Jim, nurses Len Molino, Jan Kirn and Grant Bryjic and technicians Sjon Saffy and Jason Beeler. All are medevac pilots and have trained on the Sabre-starfighters that the squadron will be using. These fighters were developped on Kuat to be piloted by pilots without advanced Force powers and are the craft for the small New Holstice army.

And being pilots they have the usual pilot-pranks. I had a training scheduled with Kaagi and we jumped at the same time in our cockpits. My but met the squishy brown glob parked there by the Sloan gang. Yes Peter is the usual leader and when it isn't him it's Alan Guyet.

And pilots are very helpful in planning a prank for Kaagi's birthday.

Kahara likes this.
  22. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 22

Kaagi had his birthday celebration today and that was fun. He had to be the one to release Mick on that day and that started the fun.

Mick had donned his pilot-uniform and was on his bed, with the covers hiding things. They were inflated blue gloves and escaped when Mick was ordered to remove his covers. I came in with the hospital-squadron guys. Peter was pushing a wheelchair inside. We used squeeze-bottles to wet Kaagi.

Mick in full command mode ordered to put him and Kaagi in the wheelchairs and directed all of us to the swimming pool, where only Kaagi ended in the water.

Coming out of the water was a bad idea for him. Not for us. We grabbed him and dropped him in the sand of the obstacle course. Now he was wet and sandy. And it helped us to save a clone-soldier. The Kaminoan doctor told Kaagi that he would wait for him to clean. Kaagi contacted Peter and Alan and they could save the soldier from becoming parts.

Kahara likes this.
  23. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 23

Kaagi went back yesterday with a medical shuttle filled to the last seat and bunk with the Jedi-patients he had been treating because the Jedi arriving with the shuttle was ordered by Vokara Che to stay. One of Kaagi's patients was still on full life-support but he had to take her back to Coruscant. She is a general and has to be there to plan a strike against the seperatists. I hope Kaagi will contact Vokara Che about the Kaminoan butchers.

The new arrival is Jedi-knight Gant Beon, like me an orthopedic surgeon and assigned to the surgery-wing of the hospital.

We have a large room for recovering Jedi where Jedi-healer Barriss Offee is the one to channel her powers into enhancing the powers of the recovering Jedi. She is quite a Force.

Kahara likes this.
  24. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 24

A sort of R and R? Tomorrow I have to go back to Coruscant and the the Jedi-temple for a month and I hope to see Vokara Che to report about those Kaminoan butchers.

Kahara likes this.
  25. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 25

No, I didn't see Vokara Che at all. The moment I arrived in the hangar, a dispatcher directed me to go back into orbit and to the stardestroyer Magolon. I had my 'R and R' there being no rest at all because I had to give the entire crew their medical check-ups.

I am glad to be back on New Holstice where Beran asked me what that was all about.

I told him and he muttered 'Che doesn't like you.' Skon agreed with him.

Kahara likes this.