main
side
curve

Beyond - Legends Saga Finn Fun, the diary of a Jedi DDC 2022

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 3, 2022.

1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 26

Today An-Vronik and his padawan Kelly Parina came to New Holstice. They are here to provide the rest and recreation for the Jedi-knights and the clone-soldiers. An-Vronik is a master sports-teacher and has many ways to entertain us. Circle-ball is nice.

2. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 27

A battered, hagard looking padawan Anakin Skywalker arrived today. He was one of the few to have survived the battle of Jabiim and was with Bhat Jul and A'Sharad Hett.

Mick had followed Hett and Skywalker into the room where Jedi-healer Barriss Offee was supporting Jedi-patients with her powers.

A'Sharad Hett went with Skywalker to Master Mobari. The healers had done all to save her but she was dying.

Mick told me that Skywalker interfered with something that felt as a dark force. He kept Mobari's heart beating but she passed away.

Mick followed Skywalker and Hett towards the Jedi-monument and heard Skywalker whispering the name Obi-Wan Kenobi but being very unsure about the death.

I agree with Mick and Skywalker. Kenobi is somewhere fighting for his life.

3. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 28

I tried to contact Kaagi and Aaqu. They are away to Corellia to help Corellian Jedi-healer Hanjo Tavar. I got Vokara Che on the com and told her about the Kaminoan butchers. She listened and I asked if she would do something about it.

Che told me that her priorities were on healing Jedi in her care. Obi-Wan Kenobi was found and is recovering from the torture inflicted on him by Asajj Ventress. Flesh eating grubs were nothing compared to the Sith torture mask he had to wear. Kenobi escaped with clone soldier Alpha and was rescued by Skywalker and Ki-Adi-Mundi. Weeks of recovery are coming. Room number nine? No, Obi-Wan is in the halls of healing under the care of Vokara Che and her droids. But he has help. Siri Tachi will stay with him until he is fully recovered. That's great. Kenobi and Tachi have a bond of love.

4. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 29

After days of strenuous work in the OT Straub ordered me to take some rest. He had a simple ferry mission to Varanko for me and one of my nurses. I took Stat with me. The planet was under attack from the seperatists with heavy bombardments on the capital Vank and the Boronium mine, situated near the capital. Boronium is used to give droids more durability. The republic needs the mineral for R-units and various other droids. Vank had the only vein that could be mined in daylight. We arrived in Vank. It was destroyed. A deep crater was where the mine had been. The only thing still standing was an emergency shelter. A nurse was caring for the last patient and told me that all others were already transported to other hospitals. With the mine destroyed the seperatists had no more use for the planet at all. Milly Jaraan was the nurse and she told us that her parents had died. We helped her with the patient and Stat came with the idea to take Milly with us to recover from the ordeal. I agreed and now we are back on New Holstice where Milly was welcomed by our friends.

5. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 30

After a nice scrub-room fight with Alan Guyet I heard from him that Corellian Jedi Nejaa Halcyon had brought injured clones for treatment.

Nejaa, a Jedi, married to Scerra, with a son Valin. And no Valin is not in the Jedi-temple being trained. Nejaa is teaching his son on Corellia.

6. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 31

Another R and R in the Jedi-temple or in orbit doing check-ups? No. This time I could stay at my duty in the healers' ward where I met my friends again. I told them about the Kaminoan doctors.

Kaagi told me about the sedation of a very stubborn civillian patient. A civillian in the Jedi-temple healers' ward? Yes. Firefighter Ivano Arvedai saved padawan Lanei Setiquiyak not knowing that he was injured.

Alco Bel-Kais – a Corellian Jedi and orthopedic surgeon – Kaagi and Aaqu treated him.

Arvedai is now on Lingala to recover. He left with a group of Jedi-trainees and their teacher Nas Aena.

Alco will marry his love Lana Hovar and goes back tomorrow to Corellia to settle in Cor Sanol. No Jedi-code of no attachment for him.

I have to stop and have to go to the Nadirian, one of the old capital ships to do check-ups on the crew and I can hitch a ride with her to New Holstice.

7. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 32

A new year on New Holstice. No fire-works but today I arrived with the Nadirian. She was parked in orbit to serve as a training ship. Soldiers have to train on the new fighters and the Nadirian has the hangars to store those fighters and all the facilities to accomodate the trainees.

8. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 33

More news from Coruscant. Anakin Skywalker is knighted and he has a padawan, the Togruta Ahsoka Tano. They are the youngest master-padawan pair in the history of the Jedi.

9. study888

study888 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 16, 1999
    I read this Diary in about a half hour to an hour with sheer fascination. Good work! :D:D

earlybird-obi-wan likes this.
  10. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    more short entries are coming. He is quite busy.

Entry 34

Masters Othar Teri and Trik Telesaar arrived today. Trik will help us with the recovering patients giving sports-therapy. Othar will surprise the patients with his nutricious and tasty meals.

Master Teri's padawan is assigned to the Nadirian. Natala Joma is also a great cook.

I know. I have often enjoyed her delicious veggie meals in Serinka's restaurant.

Last edited: May 15, 2022
  11. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 35

Sad new reached us today. Siri Tachi was killed in the battle of Azure.

A great friend, funny, compasionate, always helping. Her great friend Obi-Wan Kenobi will miss her. But he will know how to go on. He can live with an open heart.

12. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 36

A dull working day, saving clones from the Kaminoan butchers ended nicely in the bar.

After the last procedure of the day I headed to the Intrepid Enterprise with Beran and Skon to unwind. I was sipping from my blue milk when the seven guys from Hospital squadron came to celebrate. Jan Kirn had scored his 10th vulture scraping.

I tried to ignore the pilot-talk from Jim Kerebuy, Peter Sloan, Grant Bryjic, Len Molino and Sjon Saffy. Mick Kerebuy and Jason Beeler were silent. And that had me with an opportunity to end that blue-milk-is-for-children-and-sissies talk. I used the Force to hover my glass towards an unsuspecting Mick and emptied it on his head.

Jim assuming it was Peter threw the contents of his glass – beer – towards Peter, missed him and hit Jason. And that started the bar-brawl.

With Beran and Skon I could get away before the MP arrived.

But now I have to be cautious. Hospital squadron will have its revenge on me.

13. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 37

The chief surgeon on the kapital ship Kadirian was admitted to the hospital today suffering from a highly contagious infection. He is a Rodian and all Rodians were put into quarantine. He asked me to replace him for the few weeks that he had to stay here on New Holstice. I agreed and took with me my nurses Bandaid, Meds and Stat. I am now in a cabin near the medbay of the Kadirian. A group of clone-soldiers is assigned to me to protect the medbay.

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha likes this.
  14. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 38

I am recording this in a two-person interceptor with a big red 33 painted on the wings and hull. Stat is in the gunner-seat. What am I doing here with Stat?

The Kadirian and her sister-ship the Ogirian got into a vicious battle with an army of vulture-droids and a Vie Elly cruiser. A direct hit on the armory had me, my group of soldiers and medics rushing to the hangar-bay where our shuttle was waiting. I could deflect most of the falling debris from my group and failed once. Stat was downed by debris getting a complicated fracture in his right leg. I applied an IV and gave a hefty dose of painkillers and sleeping medicines to Stat and freed him. Carrying him over my shoulder I was too late to take the shuttle. The two-person interceptor became my rescue. I planned a jump to Moniron because I knew that I could help my medic on that planet with good facilities.

I have to stop. The nebula is coming.

15. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 39

Stat is doing fine after his surgery. But I? What's happening to me? I am a Jedi and have to follow the rules. Or can I be just like those Corellian Jedi and get married?

I will tell you what happened when I guided the interceptor to a landing on the beach near the dunes. Rhonda air-control directed me there. A storm was raging and had the Rhonda-rescue workers all engaged. The city had streets and boulevards crowded with debris, fallen trees and vehicles. The parking of the hospital was a no go area.

I opened the cockpit when I saw a beach-rescue truck coming towards us and got soaking wet. Stat was fully protected by his white armour, black body-glove and helmet.

Turan Allesski and Alex Mulin helped me to get Stat in the back of the truck. No place for me. I doffed my cloak and followed the truck getting muddy and drenched in water when I was at the hospital entrance and getting those very un-Jedi-like feelings for the woman with her raven black hair, suntanned face with gentle brown eyes. Arisha Er-Denal. I love her. Love at first sight and for her it is the same. I am drawn to her. She helped me, guiding me towards the changing room where I got clean and could change in greens and clogs. My muddy clothes were gone but I heard her in my mind. 'My belongings were at the cleaners. Safe.'

Arisha helped me. Turan was assisting me and Aren Er-Derich was the anaesthetist. They know all about the Kaminoans and the war. And about fun after the procedure.

I must have fallen asleep in the changing cubicle. Yesterday morning I woke up in a bed in the same room where Stat was. Aren was checking on Stat and had placed a tray with breakfast on my nightstand.

I was having breakfast when Turan came in with a man in a police-pilot uniform. That was Tim Dereika and he urged me to move my interceptor to the parking of the hospital.

Turan had a satchel with coveralls and boots for me.

I dressed and followed Turan and Tim to the truck. Sitting with Tim in the back of the truck I heard why he was so excited about my interceptor. He had flown many different craft and was now a police-pilot. He had saved four Jedi on Varanko from pirates who were trying to abduct the Wanarian senator. I knew about that. Qui-Gon Jinn came back from Varanko suffering from a concussion with his padawan Obi-Wan Kenobi. We had Jinn in the healers' ward. And who was helping him to escape? Kenobi of course.

Tim wanted to fly the interceptor and I let him have a go at it. He is a natural and steered the interceptor to a pin-point landing at the parking. He wanted to join the republic squadrons but I could change his mind. Some nagging feeling had me telling him to stay on Moniron.

Coming back to the hospital I met Arisha again. She was carrying a basket and told me that it was time to relax and see the Falgans, sentients living in the oceans.

I did see them but that was after we were one. I told her that I will find a way to return. And there is that feeling that I will. I saw her leaving and went back to my room.

Aren was caring for Stat and told me that I will return. He ordered me to take some rest and I did.

I woke up today and found my cleaned clothes with Turan asking me how a lightsaber works. He had cleaned it and had seen that I had used it. Yeah that was to free Stat and beginning this travel to Moniron and...

I have to stop. That breakfast is delicious.

16. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 40

I dressed in my Jedi-garb after finishing the breakfast. The next thing was giving a lightsaber demonstration. Aren and Turan liked that it could be used as a tool to free beings. Fighting not. I told them that I had never killed a being. I had used it for defence only and yes to free Stat. The medic was unaware where he was when we put him on the stretcher to get him back in the interceptor.

Aren and Turan said goodbye. I heard in my mind 'I will see you again' from Arisha and replied 'I will return Arisha.' I have to stop. Bandaid and Meds are there to help me with Stat.

17. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 41

Bandaid and Meds are caring for Stat and trying to keep him in his bed.

Milly Jaraan is a frequent visitor and helps him. She takes him often to the gardens outside the hospital.

Are they in love?

Entry 42

Stat left his bed too early to use his right leg again and has now a permanent limp.

When he is suited up like Bandaid and Meds in his full armour, the right leg has support. But I know it's him. He is limping.

Milly Jaraan joins us often in the restaurant. She has eyes only for Stat.

18. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 43

Yesterday I had to be on a medical shuttle bound for the Jedi-temple to help with the transport of recovering Jedi.

Today I met my friends again in the healers' ward. And no, I didn't tell them about my adventures on Moniron.

Entry 44

I had to help with the shots. Master Maiam and his padawan Steph Fray are going to Salendoni. With them are Jedi-general Assa Olinde and her padawan Lindie Uroha. They have to help the republic forces guarding the Dass-Saleni, a tribe owning a mine and fiercely loyal to the republic.

I have to stop. Something is happening.

19. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 45

That was a bomb. I had to help with the injured Jedi coming to the healers' ward.

An investigation led to Ahsoka Tano. Was she the one responsible? No. Tano was being framed for the death of the bomber and expelled from our order. A trial before a military tribunal with Tarkin representing the procecution and Amidala defending Tano followed. Bariss Offee – one of the healers – was responsible. Tano didn't want to be reinstated and left.

Today Hanjo Tavar arrived for a tour of duty in the Jedi-temple. He is a Corellian Jedi and told me about his life on Corellia living with his wife in Firwood.

Entry 46

I am back on New Holstice. Business as usual.

20. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 47

We had a goodbye party for Bones Barani and his padawan Errik Chaloa yesterday.

Vokara Che – who else? - ordered them to come back to serve in the halls of healing.

But knowing Bones, only a few days and he will return to his familiar colleagues in the healers' ward to have fun with them.

Entry 48

We have a new addition to the sports-team. Master Krikorian arrived today without his padawan Howard Srym. He told us in the restaurant that Howard left immediately to go to the Nadirian. He will help training the troops on the new Eta-2 Actis interceptor.

Two other arrivals – Master Popp and his padawan Rudy Cadil – departed for the Korua Gem. They are going on a mission to keep Trimmool in the republic.