main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Saga Finn Fun, the diary of a Jedi DDC 2022

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 3, 2022.

1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 54

This morning Beran was cleaning my leg and about to get my caf when I told him to have a break with some fun at a circle-ball game. The break became a long one.

Skon came with caf and helped me with the lunch and changed the bags.

Milly Jaraan came to visit me. She wants to go back to Varanko. She is pregnant and Stat is the father. When I see Stat I will order him to go with her.

Beran came back late in the afternoon. He had his long break and he got involved in helping refugees. A young boy needed surgery. Beran, Alan and Gant Beon helped the boy. Gant needed a pilot to transport the boy and his parents to Lingala.

Alan Guyet and Gant Beon have left. They sure need a break.

Kahara likes this.
  2. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 55

With Gant Beon gone I got old doc Wellfer for my first sitting with my legs dangling exercise.

Wellfer is a grumpy one with his 'young man' and comments about my leg but he does the job.

I will ask Beran or Skon to stop the Force inhibitor medicines.

Kahara likes this.
  3. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 56

Admiral Dave d’Lorrion is here. I put the diary on record.

click

“Hey Dave, you are back but something must have happened.”

“I have followed your advice and came back with a medical frigate pushing the pilots to strain it to the limits,” he paused swallowed a few times and continued “all the spaces were filled with stretchers with wounded soldiers and one was the place for a Jedi padawan and the body-bag of her dead master. Lindie Uroha was the sole survivor of a group that crashed with a LAAT gunship. Her master General Olinde was killed. I have arranged immediate transport to the Jeditemple on Coruscant. She was so unresponsive…”

“You did the best you could Dave for the padawan. The mindhealers will be able to help her with the abrupt severance of the master-padawan bond.”

“I heard about that bond when I was helping a wounded padawan and his master on the third day after arriving in Salendoni orbit. Master Maiam was supporting his padawan and I asked him how he did that and he told me about the strong bond that was formed five years ago. That boy is eighteen and fighting in a war. What is this republic becoming that they are sending children and their teachers to fight for us?”

“Steph Fray and Davion Maiam?”

“Yes and I have given them a fast shuttle and told the master to hurry to my home-planet Lingala and land in Ingal and take his padawan to the Ingal general hospital.”

“Lingala, Dave, when you return to Lingala visit the Lingalans. Let conscience be your guide. And not all is what it seems. Remember.”

“I have to go and see if I can continue with your request to record the procedures. I have seen the medics guiding the soldiers inside and those Kaminoans were there.”

click

Kahara likes this.
  4. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 57

Two days ago Rodyn disconnected the bag with Force inhibitor medicine and that had me dreaming during that day. They were scary dreams or not dreams at all. I was sensing Arisha, the beloved I had promised to come back to and made a decision. I was starting to leave my bed when one of the rookie clone medics came to prevent that. Stat came and he told the rookie to leave. He guided me on a hoverchair to a medical frigate. He had heard me in my dreams calling Arisha and becoming a father. And I know about him becoming a father too. I took a recording device and ordered him to take medical supplies to Varanko with Milly Jaraan and with his brothers Bandaid and Meds.

Stat had a surprise for me too. After leaving me in the cockpit I was ready to leave when Skon entered, saying that my destination was his and that of Beran Daranon.

The two knew all about my bond with Arisha and of course the destination Moniron.

Skon had helped me to guide the frigate into hyperspace and he and Beran installed me in a mobile medical unit (MMU) where I could record this when I woke up. Yes they had slipped sleeping meds into the IV.

I have to stop. Beran and Skon are here.

Kahara likes this.
  5. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 58

Beran told me why he was with Skon on the frigate. He had a dream to stick close to me and Skon and go to Moniron. And the dream had him navigating space this and that way taking a long way towards our destination. I have to stop. They will get me into the co-pilot seat to get the frigate through the nebula.

Kahara likes this.
  6. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 59

Arisha was there for me when we landed in Rhonda and she directed Skon and Beran to put me back in the MMU because our destination is Noranan and the hospital there. She is meant for me. Going back to Coruscant and the Jedi-temple and asking a Corellia Jedi for advice? I will worry about that later because I need at least six months of recovery.

Arisha told me that her father Jaril is an expert in healing my injuries.

I met Jaril when we landed in Noranan on the lawn before the hospital.

I have to stop. Beran and Skon are guiding me into the ER. Jaril is in a hurry to see what's wrong with my leg.

Kahara likes this.
  7. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 60

Jaril saw what was wrong with my leg. The scan is showing splintering of the femur because the bone is badly alligned. I will go into surgery tomorrow and that means no food anymore after six in the evening and the use of Force-inhibitors for me. Beran and Skon began to 'torture' me with connecting new sticky leads and taking bloodsamples. I am now in room number six in the surgery-wing and enjoying a nutritious meal. Arisha came to visit me. I have heard the baby's heartbeat and felt him moving when she came to me in my bed. A second bed is in the room. Arisha will be sleeping there and when the baby comes; I can help her.

Jaril is coming and I have to stop.

Kahara likes this.
  8. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 61

Babies, initiates, padawans, Jedi-knights, retired Jedi, young, old, almost all Jedi are gone, meeting the devious forces of the Sith lord and his apprentice now ruling the empire. After a surgery that went well and coming around I lost consciousness feeling the intense rage surging through the galaxy. Why?

Jaril and his friends explained all to me.

I was born on Eljajon but like all Irellions; I am a Dunai elder. All fled Irellion when the Sheir-Irel warned them and came back to Moniron. My parents died in a crash on Eljajon where I was found by the Jedi Glinis Ra-Ond and his padawan Kaagi Adin. I had no training in shielding and was flooded by the anguish surging through the galaxy.

Beran lost consciousness too and was found by his parents.

His parents?

I have to stop.

Kahara likes this.
  9. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 62

To stop was because Koranar was anouncing his arrival. I helped Arisha with the delivery using my Force-powers. Koranar, named by Arisha and me is a beautiful boy. Koranar, named after my father and a Sheir-Irel that came to visit Arisha when she arrived with her parents on Moniron.

Jaril told us more about the Sheir-Irel, being the ancestors of Falgans, Lingalans, Ceitans, Varankonin and Dunai elder. They will keep us safe from what the galaxy is becoming.

And Beran? He is now united with his parents Shemi and Madia Er-Jimal. They told him that he was switched at birth and that his parents had lost their child in the hospital on Bothawui. He was abandoned by the woman who didn't want a son who was born at the same moment that another boy died. He could escape the lowlife of an orphan on Bothawui because he was found by the Jedi and named Beran Daranon.

Skon is also related to the Dunai elder being from Bor Rhimmol, a planet colonized by Dunai elder.

After changing an IV-bag Jaril told me more about the surgery. Ankle-bones are fused. Nerves are damaged. I will never be able to stay for extended time on that leg. A brace will support it. I will use a wheelchair to get around fast. And that 'fast' had Jaril commenting to put speed-limit signs in the hospital.

I asked Jaril for Arisha's hand.

Jaril said that I had to learn the Dunai elder language for the vows.

And I surprised him singing them. I had heard them in my dream.

Kahara likes this.
  10. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 63

Skon and Beran will be my best men.

I asked them today when they were caring for me.

Beran had a sleepy face. He had been telling his parents all about the Jedi and now he began to tell us more about his Jedi-adventures.

Entry 64

My leg is looking terrible but Marille and Jaril are satisfied. The swelling is going down and they have ordered a brace. Eech.

Arisha had fun when I commented on that brace and first steps.

But I will be totally distracted getting lessons from Jasaran Arovan in shielding.

For him I am a youngling. Huh; a trained Jedi-knight, knighted 63 years ago. But the shielding lessons at the Jedi-temple were not enough when my friends were killed. Not all because I feel some signatures of Jedi I have worked with. But I don't know where they are.

Jasaran said that Master Yoda and Obi-Wan Kenobi are alive and will make the difference forming an anchor for the light to return.

Kahara likes this.
  11. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 65

Two days ago I took the first steps with the brace supporting my leg and that's; celebration and leading to the bachelor party with Skon and Beran. Nothing strenuous with the three of us watching a children's holomovie supplied by the chief engineer of the hospital Turan Irwihan.

Today I married Arisha.

A beautiful ceremony on the beach with Jasaran bonding us under a ghenesin tree.

Entry 66

A week ago I was under the care of Jaril to remove the metal parts from my leg. Today the sutures were removed by him. I was released and can continue to do my work here in the hospital. And that's nice because each day after work I have my therapy.

And I can go home after that therapy. Arisha and I are the owners of a nice cottage on Beachroad 5. It was old and in need of repairs when Jaril bought it for us but it is now a home. On that road are more old cottages. Some are used for summer retreats by people living on other continents and others are the home for workers in our hospital.

Koranar has his room next to ours and he doesn't wake us anymore every night because he is hungry.

Entry 67

Today I had my last therapy and now I know why Arisha is having those weird food preferences. She is pregnant. And I must have known because 31 days ago she brought breakfast in bed and after that we had a very nice day. No work and a day to relax.

Entry 68

I have been very busy the past months, caring for Arisha when she was ordered to take bed-rest for her pregnancy. We celebrated Koranar's first birthday with the three of us in bed.

I had to care for Koranar. He is now walking and that's work when he toddles to every room in the house, including the kitchen. And very positive; he doesn't need diapers anymore. He knows how to use his potty.

Our daughter Adanel was born a week ago.

Turan Irwihan, the chief engineer working in the hospital, came with news from his nephew Leod. Leod is on Lingala and has met the surviving Jedi in Ingal-city. Among them are Leslie Tualan, Tarko Sanek, Gant Beon, Owan B'Tan, Davion Maiam and his padawan Steph Fray, padawan Kelly Parina, Melian Norrin, Nas Aena and a group of initiates. Turan will keep in contact with Leod, using coded messages, designed as children's shows.

Kahara likes this.
  12. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 69

Activating my diary after finding it there was a blank 69 where I have recorded this.

Children and their toys. I couldn't find my diary. I remembered giving it to them a week ago when they had a project at school. Adanel looked to her brother. Koranar looked to his sister. We went to the toy-boxes and there it was, on the bottom of the box where their shared toys were stored.

Two mischievous smiling faces had me push the record-button to reveal the why about the blank 69.

Click

'As we told you, the school project was about starting a diary.'

'We needed yours to see how that was.'

'I entered Adanel in the search mode and there it was entry 68.'

'We flipped through the entries from that number.'

'Ah I see, but where are my entries 69 through 219?'

'I read them and was in almost every one.'

'Me too. You don't have to record me doing that in entry 69.'

'That was fun Adanel.'

'Yes my big brother and because of that I inspected the diary and found the delete-entry thingy.'

'Yeah Adanel and I couldn't stop you from deleting 69 and the rest.'

'But I tried to restore it.'

'And not being able we decided to hide it in the toy box.'

'We didn't want to do a diary after that project.'

'And didn't think about it anymore until you asked.'

click

I remembered the many entries, mostly about my children growing up and the fun it gave to Arisha and me. Some entries were about the Jedi living on Lingala after Turan came with another message from his nephew. And there had been one about Moniron errased from the star-charts by Darth Vader. He must have had his reason to do that.

Kahara likes this.
  13. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 70

With the diary back I can make this entry.

We had a celebration yesterday. 50 years ago Noranan city hospital was built and it is now called Noranan General Hospital and one of the two big hospitals on the Monira continent. The university hospital in Rondor is the other and like that we are a hospital teaching students.

Entry 71

I thought I had lost my diary but there it was in my locker behind a spare brace, that I had to use because my regular brace needs some repairs.

I had to use all what I had been taught by Jasaran.

Shields. A terrible loss of lives when an entire planet was destroyed.

Shields when a dark object called Death-Star was destroyed with many lives lost.

In the news was the emperor moaning and screaming about the terrible loss of his weapon and the events that preceded it.

One event had me observing Obi-Wan Kenobi fighting against Darth Vader and leaving only his cloak and lightsaber behind when he became one with the Force.

And Sidious cackling about the freighter he allowed to escape to track the rebels to their hide-out. Zooming in on the freighter I recognised the Stellar envoy now flying under a different name; the Millennium Falcon.

Kahara likes this.
  14. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 72

Busy, busy, busy. Unable to get my diary to record things but today I could get it.

I had to shield again feeling the loss of lives.

The news showed what had happened. A second death star was destroyed. Rebels were victorious but at great cost of lives. The emperor was no more and Darth Vader was redeemed.

Great joy and festivities in all the towns, villages, farms and cottages.

And not only here on Moniron but everywhere in the galaxy.

A new republic will form but Moniron will stay independent. We don't exist for the galaxy.

And we know there are more planets. The Sheir-Irel visit us regularly and have revealed that Lingala and Varanko are protected by them. The new republic has even declared them as planets of death with a deadly virus making life impossible.

Entry 73

Again very busy and not recording things.

This morning I went to the beach with Arisha for a nice swim before starting my duties in the ER-room.

From Marille I heard about Irina Irwihan, the daughter of Turan and Nole, needing stemcells to save her life with the only possible donors living on Lingala. They are Leod Irwihan and Keren Harlin.

Turan had sent a coded message to Lingala. He has been doing that in the past to keep in contact with his nephew Leod. From him I heard about Gant Beon and Owan B'Tan passing away after a long life.

After another emergency I was headed to the main exit after visiting a vending machine for a refreshment when I had the surprise of my life. Tarko Sanek no Rihan Shellan was at the reception-desk. He told me about his birth on Bor Rhimmol where his twin Daraan died.

I could tell him that his twin was found in an orphanage by Jedi knights Filia LaKee and Ithil Jolin and brought to the Jedi-temple where Master Yoda named him Tarko Sanek. Tarko became a Jedi-knight, was injured during the clone wars and sent to recover on Lingala with healer Leslie Tualan caring for him. He is alive and living on Lingala.

Turan came and said that he had another message to send. And with Tarko coming to Moniron they will have a skilled pilot.

In the evening we watched the Sheir-Irell playing with the falgans.

Entry 74

Rihan and Tarko are united. Tarko came today with the GMK 7 transport from Lingala with Leod Irwihan, Leslie Tualan and Keren Harlin.

Leslie was with Tarko on Lingala when the Jedi were exterminated. The Sheir-Irel saved the planet. A group of initiates with their teacher and pilot escaped the purge too. One of them was Keren Harlin and he is drawn to Irina. Dunai elder bonding? Sure. Keren had his broken right arm in a vacuum splint and sling.

I was inspecting it when Tarko and Rihan entered and heard the muttered Kaminoan torture device from Keren. That had us with a discussion about that device. Large ones – called MMU's – are used to transport patients. I have seen many clones and could save them from the Kaminoan butchers.

The discussion ended when Leslie came to get Tarko and Rihan for their appointment with Marille. And that had Keren rushing to Irina.

With Beran helping me I prepared a very special dinner for Leod Irwihan. He was smiling when we brought the red tubers, red fruit-juice and a red fruit-pie decorated with a vampire statue.

Kahara likes this.
  15. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 75

Leslie had to come to Moniron because he could help the donor Leod Irwihan with a gift of blood. He did that yesterday. He revealed that his mother was a daughter of a Dunai and a Varankonin. She married a human on Corellia. Leslie was discovered by the Jedi in an orphanage after his parents were killed. His grey hair and wrinkles are caused by living with the Jedi during the wars. He is only middle-aged and will be a great addition to the hospital.

Entry 76

For some years I have been forgetting to write in my diary but today I saw it on my nightstand after a very nice day. My son Koranar married his great love Linde Er Rona today. And no I didn't write any entries about him or his sister after that disastrous delete-job by the two. So this is it.

Kahara likes this.
  16. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 77

The diary must have slipped behind the nightstand and who did find it today?

Kiril Finn, my eight-year old grandson.

I was resting in bed after doing a large difficult procedure in the hospital when Kiril entered after coming from school. He had an interesting lesson about birds and bees, had seen Skon and Marly and their baby-daughter Skara and began to ask many questions about marriages. Adanel, Koranar and Linde joined us. Kiril told us more about the history lesson and in doing that he moved from sitting on the bed to the floor. He sat down and spotted my diary under the nightstand.

Arisha came to tell us that dinner was ready and the history-lesson led to more discussions after dinner.

The imperials are again ruling the galaxy with Daala in charge. I am glad that I am living on a planet that doesn't excist.

Entry 78

In a few days Noranan general hospital will be celebrating 100 years since it was built.

Today Han Juniska arrived. He will be flying his X-wing during a demonstration. He had met Kiril and that led to pilot-stories.

Kahara likes this.
  17. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 79

Kaagi Adin arrived today in his X-wing. I met him when he was wheeling through the doors of the reception and had a long catching up with him. He has to use a wheelchair and uses a brace for his left leg after a procedure where a sliver damaged a part of his brain. The sliver was left intentionally by healer Dynarsk when he – the padawan of Glinis Ra-Ond – was brought back by master Yoda and his master from an undercover mission to Hamalk.

Meeting Marille and hearing about Kaaginha had him telling the story again and a third time when Beran came.

Kaagi is asking if they have brikufruit-pies in the restaurant.

I will stop this entry. Restaurant sounds nice.

Kahara likes this.
  18. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 80

Big trouble followed that visit to the restaurant.

Jasaran Arovan came to the restaurant to ask Kaagi to help him with a stubborn patient.

Kaagi did and with that solved he heard a big transport coming fully expecting his son Marhin and Aaqu Maerhin. He rushed to the exit.

It was the transport coming from Lingala with Mick and Jim Kerebuy, Jason Guyet and his parents Alan and Lillian, Ger Adameh (he was united during the emergency with his parents Soron and Wilya) and Kevin Kaol and his son Dagnir. And an X-wing with Jeffrey Harmon.

Kaagi didn't sense his son and Aaqu and that led to a big rescue operation to the darrin valley and medics and doctors coming. Tarmenel Eled-Hir came and brought with him three experts from Monir university; Jehna Er-San, Aradan Mirdees and Timo Herefa.

It had me busy in the OT with Kaagi to help Aaqu.

And someone was very helpful. Master Yoda – a Force-spirit – was there keeping Aaqu stable. And Force spirit Jacen Solo was helping in the other OT where Marhin was treated.

The darrin valley is awful. It robs a Force user of his midichlorians.

Both patients are now getting midillamin with hypothermia treatment speeding up the removal of dead midichlorians. Almost all midi's are dead and the ones left are in hibernation.

After some fun in the scrub-room I returned home.

Arisha is coming. I will stop.

Entry 81

All those arrivals from Lingala and Monir led to reunions, new colleagues and maybe a solution to wake up hibernating midichlorians. Kevin Kaol has a book about the unification of the Moniron tribes and Kaagi is doing research.

And that; I will help him.

I visited him today after a swim with Arisha and a visit to doc Tawtee to check on dead midichlorians.

And there is more help from Jasir Ere-Dun. He is trying to get the book in the original Dunai elder language. He is going to Rhivinna. It is the village destroyed during an earthquake where he lost his parents and could give his sister Fay to the Jedi to be raised as a Jedi-knight.

Entry 82

When I was visiting the restaurant during my break I heard that Tarko Sanek has taken his real surname Shellan after the birth of his daughter Kara. He is staying in a guestroom with his family and that of his brother Rihan – they have a daughter too named Jana – after some mishap with a hammer and a broken speeder.

Kahara likes this.
  19. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 83

Today I helped Kaagi and Jehna to wake Aaqu. It took us some time but Marhin and Lynne Er-Smia – in love with Aaqu and seen in his dreams – were essential.

And I could avoid Kaagi's urging to get me to the swimming-pool where mischief was waiting for me. In the restaurant I had help from Jeruan Mouraha.

I saw Kaagi again and the talk about settling in Noranan became a visit to my house, seeing some cottages for sale and to the beach for a swim in the sea. Kaagi met a well known friend, the falgan Kaaginha, who promised him to help to find a cure for hibernating midichlorians.

Entry 84

Jasir Ere-Dun came with the book. It is about the history of the Dunai elder and the union of the tribes. A discussion led to a painting of a warrior in armour on a darrin. Kaagi and I examined the painting putting it in a scanner. Beneath the layers of paint was the scar branded on the chest of Dagnir by his father as revealed in the book. He was branded with the symbol of the day of his birth. Dagnir and Anjii Moniron were born on the same day. And that will help us in our search. We have to find Anjii Moniron, a volcano, hidden in the sea near Kawtun trench.

Coming home I didn't see my daughter Adanel.

Arisha said that she had a meeting on the beach for a run with Timo Herefa.

Hmm.

Kahara likes this.
  20. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 85

Today I helped to convert a proton-torpedo into a probe for the search of the eiaa, a mineral to make the medicine to guide midichlorians out of hibernation.

And coming home I saw Adanel dancing in the living room and explaining that she had found her gwalion. Now I know why she went to the beach. Timo Herefa – one of the arrivals from Monir to help us with Aaqu – will become her husband.

Entry 86

An emergency in the hospital swimming pool? I should have known that it was a prank when I spotted Kaagi in that pool and two men in swimming trunks trying to help the victim, a coveralls with a Beesie-toy in it.

Mick, Jim, Aradan and Jason grabbed me and tossed me in the pool.

A waterfight was the result and not the only one.

In the evening we visited the beach to see the Sheir-Irel and the falgans.

Kaagi heard from the falgan Kaaginha that he would get all the support he needs to get the eiaa ore.

Entry 87

With the help of Kaaginha and the Sheir-Irel Kaagi could get the eiaa ore from the depths of Kawtun trench but at a cost for him. He had to come up very fast using his life-preserver and is now in a recompression chamber for a total of 40 hours.

I will be there in the now so called baro-trauma room with Jason, Mick, Jim and Aradan to distract him. And it is nice to plan the bachelor parties for Ger and Fiona and my daughter Adanel and Timo Herefa. And there are more. Jasir Ere-Dun is marrying Miriel Nogamir, Aaqu will be with Lynne Er-Smia and Beran had met his love Tara Magali.

Kahara likes this.
  21. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 88

Yesterday we had the celebration with the first part – the X-wing demonstration – being late because Jason Guyet was caring for Kaagi. I too missed that part when I was headed outside and heard the ruckus in the baro-trauma room and had to see what that was all about.

Kaagi had been late asking for a new IV bag. Jason had been telling an entertaining story and forgot he had to be there in Kaagi's X-wing for the show. And with the beeping alarm I entered the room, could help and saw Jason leaving.

I discussed the bachelor parties and saw my relief Alan arriving late. He had to entertain the children after the X-wing show.

With no more show outside I went to the restaurant for a fruit-pie where I saw four pilots. With the pilots I went for a second visit to Kaagi and told him about the fruit-pie put away for him by Jeruan Mouraha.

Today I had my water and soap fun when Kaagi was released from his recompression chamber and had to be cleaned. His protective suit will be used again when he is going with Soron Adameh to collect draxin in the darrin valley. Tomorrow will be exciting.

Kahara likes this.
  22. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 89

Yes bachelor parties for Ger Adameh, Jasir Ere-Dun, Beran, Timo and Aaqu. The first four went to decorate an old factory that will be transformed into a hotel for the parents of children staying in the hospital. Aaqu joined us for the second part in the swimming-pool where children were entertained with games.

A wet ending for me but I loved it.

Adanel was asleep when I returned home. A tiring bachelor party?

Entry 90

The formal marriage-ceremony was held on the large meadow near the hospital. Tarmenel Eled-Hir – one of the leaders of the Dunai elder – was there for the ceremony.

Papers were signed and given to the official. The party took place in the restaurant.

Kahara likes this.
  23. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 91

I am becoming a grandfather again. Twins. Adanel told me that she is pregnant. Timo was complaining today. He had to get pickles and chocolate for Adanel and told me that she eats the stuff mixed. Eech. Almost the same as when Arisha was pregnant. Women and their preferences during pregnancy. Yuck.

Timo is also very busy with another thing. He wants to run in the Monir 20K run and is training with Aradan Mirdees and Jehna Er-San. And he will get his parents to work here in the hospital because he wants to become a full time therapist for the children and care for his children.

Adanel too. She will be his partner in the junior wing.

I have to stop. Bedtime for me because tomorrow with a storm coming it will be a busy day.

Kahara likes this.
  24. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 92

And it is a busy day.

Timo, Aradan and Jehna started their training after duty. But with dire results for Jehna. Six children trapped in Jadaki plastworks had him headed during his run towards that factory at Nello road and rescuing them. He was the last to get out but got trapped in the rubble. He was rescued and fighting his rescuers. Timo had to inject him with an uncalculated dose of Draxinon robbing him of all his midi-chlorians. Jehna is still in surgery.

For me it was helping Mel Donovan who had been assaulted by teenagers wanting to have fun with an old man returning to his home. Two boys in the group didn't participate in the fight and were the next victims when the group headed to the next exciting thing; the big accident at Nello road. The girls pushed Kyle Metfor who couldn't swim in Nello lake. Kyle was rescued by firefighter Glen Baldwin and is recovering from his near drowning in a room in the junior wing.

Donovan is now doing his irol-dunk and I am going to tell his wife about the procedure.

Entry 93

Tim Dereika was in that meeting-room talking to his colleagues. Today I met him again and he will be working in the hospital as one of our pilots after some discussion with my colleagues after his first emergency. I had a busy day in the ER and am going to bed.

Entry 94

Jehna is on his way to a full recovery and has midi-chlorians thanks to a donation from his father. And he was the one to uncover the plot that destroyed Jadaki plastworks and DB wood. Extra shaped charges caused the destruction and he had heard them before rescuing the children. He will get husan-therapy from Aradan after that one bonded with a lovely stallion named Injanin. The husan was given by Lionel and his father to Aradan and Jehna and led to more. Husan therapy will be a regular for the children in the hospital. And a marriage. Aradan has met his gwalion Dian Genin and Jehna will be his best man. And Jim Kerebuy has met his love too when he went to the police-station with his report about the incidents and met Akina Meader. I have to go. Kaagi and Aradan are waiting for me. Bachelor-parties you know...

Kahara likes this.
  25. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 95

I must have lost my diary during that bachelor-party. After the meeting between Jehna and Injanin on the meadow before the hospital, I went with children to the farm of Aidan Keranan for the next part of the party. Today I saw it on a shelf with lost items when I was bringing children for their therapy to the farm. A smiling Lionel told me that he had found it in the stable when he was cleaning it and having no way to identify it he had put it on the shelf. It was still covered with manure and hay and I had to clean it before being able to record something.

Yes; becoming a grandfather again. Tamon and Dina Herefa were born on telona 22. And that... Wait, a message on the board.

I have to go.

Entry 96

To go was for helping Kaagi and Soron after they came back from the draxin collecting in the darrin-valey and lake using the new protective suits that isolate them fully from the environment with three layers. They have bottled air and a large air-supply in the airspeeder. The mineral draxin is used to make the Force-suppressing medicine draxinon. I had to run the tests after they were helped out of their suits. No contamination and only some hydration needed. And that with Aradan and Beran present ended in a waterfight.

Kahara likes this.