main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Saga Finn Fun, the diary of a Jedi DDC 2022

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 3, 2022.

1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 97

A difficult procedure in the OT ended with fun in the scrubroom. Kaagi and Marhin got showered by sponges and blown up blue gloves when they opened their changing cubicles.

In the restaurant I saw Kaagi and Marhin getting something to eat before heading back to wake their patient Jesin Fialka, a former Jedi-padawan who survived the purge and was rescued by Halfir Majeski, a merchant and owner of the freighter Kerebuy Hawk.

Arriving on Noranan air- and spaceport the Kerebuy Hawk crashed and that got me busy helping Halfir.

Entry 98

I heard more about the Kerebuy Hawk crash and what had caused it when I met Aaqu coming to the restaurant to get something to eat and drink. He had been guiding Steve Magaron out of the sedation. The police officer was injured severely after tangling with the Slojuk-gang. Watching the holonews I saw that Slojuk had planned the demise of the hangar of Wismer and had killed her using nano-droids. The Slojuk gang escaped using their corvette. My pager. I have to go.

Kahara likes this.
  2. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 99

That I have to go had my diary becoming lost when I sped after Aaqu to the ER-room. Somewhere in a corridor my diary must have slipped from my wheelchair ending up in a storage closet. It was found today by a worker cleaning that storage closet because it had to be renovated.

In entry 96 I wrote about the draxin-collecting by Kaagi and Soron. A few days ago collecting number 29 ended bad when a loadlifter droid collided with the airspeeder and ripped open one of the durasteel containers with the mineral draxin. Kaagi and Soron ran out of air and had to remove helmet and gloves from their suits and became contaminated. Eight more men became contaminated with four men needing the midillamin treatment and the sedation.

Kaagi didn't want the hypothermia treatment and is still very nauseaous.

Ivano Arvedai, one of the contaminated firefighters, is recovering in the hospital and with him is his mentor and friend Erdin Felaron. They are discussing new plans for the new decon-facility.

Kahara likes this.
  3. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 100

Busy, busy, busy. I have been very busy and unable to get my diary for something to record.

I met Kaagi today after he came back from the new decon-facility. He was very satisfied and smiling because the end of the work was as usual; a waterfight between doctors, nurses and now added the firefighters who were greatly appreciating the interruption. They were in hazmat suits but it sure is different from being at an incident.

4. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 101

Error error?

Yeah, a powercell was acting up. I pushed restart after changing the powercell. And I had to enter a code and gone are entries 101 – 246 with the diary starting anew with;

Entry 101

My grandchild Dina Herefa met her beloved one today when he arrived as a patient with the medevac. Jehna had stabilized and sedated police-officer Jeb Bel Hana before he could be extracted from the wreck of patrol 69. His partner Helen Deshazo was already out and suffering from bruises, a broken ankle and a minor concussion. Aradan asked me to assist him reparing the complicated fracture of the lower leg and during the scrubbing he began to tell me about the fun he had with the firefighters after decon-procedure number 98 for Kaagi and Soron.

Leaving the OT with Aradan after the procedure I saw Dina waiting before the doors and hurrying after the nurses guiding Jeb Bel Hana to the recovery-room and knew. Dunai elder love. We headed to the scrubroom for our after the procedure fun.

5. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 102

Coming with Aradan to check on Jeb Bel Hana in his room we weren't surprised at all to see Dina fussing over her patient and giving him all the care he needs.

Jeb told us that he – as soon as he is able to walk – will marry Dina.

Entry 103

It was his partner Helen Deshazo who encouraged Jeb even more to get back on his feet and walking as soon as possible because she was going to be his witness. Jeb did and with his leg still in the brace he has his bachelor party today. I have to stop. The party is beginning.

Entry 104

I must have left my diary in a changing cubicle in the swimming-pool. Today Karoun came with it after figuring out that it was mine. He had read the entire diary and was awed. 'Write some more, you are a fun to read' was what he said. Wheeling to the ready-room I met Mick and Jim with a big smile on their faces. Asking what that was about and fully expecting a prank for someone they told me that Peter Sloan is here and beginning tomorow at work. That prankster; we are in for some fun.

6. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 105

I met Peter today. He told me that he left Lingala after his wife Kim and her good friend Glenda Dalara lost their lives during a thunderstorm in Ifaan national park. René Dalara wanted to bring the ashes of his wife to Moniron with his son Rob.

Peter had no more reasons to stay on Lingala and wanted to join Mick and Jim Kerebuy and Alan Guyet, his old friends from hospital squadron.

René has joined the fire-department as battalion commander and Rob is looking for a job as an engineer.

Entry 106

Peter is famous after the article in the Noranan daily about the Hospital squadron pilots of New Holstice. Commander Mick Kerebuy and Peter Sloan were interviewed, telling about their adventures during and after the clone-wars.

After some scrubroom fun he told me that he had given his MFS-six transport to Jono and Jeb Bel Hana and Bret Chedokin to use for their exploring of the Moniron moon. Their old GMK-seven transport was beyond repair and with a promise to Peter to keep his transport tidy and clean they have now his to use.

7. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 107

I have been very busy without time to record something in this diary. Today I was with Mick Kerebuy in the ready-room. He was telling me about becoming a test-pilot for the new medevac designed by Rob Dalara who is working in Rondor for the Warovan Atzerode Aircraft Company. They have the medevac ready for testing. And then it happened. Denise Delmin came in for a box of gloves. Mick saw her and was in love. She gave him a hug and was gone. Duty calls but you should have seen Mick's looks.

Entry 108

Mick met Denise Delmin again and has proposed to her. He told me that the marriage party will take place after the first test with the medevac. '7 helona is the day, for you guys enough time to plan my bachelor-party and I expect some water-fun Jadin' was what he said before entering a changing cubicle.

I will be busy. 4 helona is the day that I will help Kaagi and Soron during the suit-up procedure for the draxin collecting. Mick and Peter will help at the decon. And I have asked Aradan to get Mick and Peter leaving as soon as the morning brief is finished. Aradan has some ideas for the party and will test them in the swimming pool. He will do a competition for the two. The winner will be the first to pilot the medevac during the test.

Entry 109

I met Kaagi in the evening. He was relaxing on the beach after the taxing day. And he told me about the beautiful flowers on a succulent that he saw at the shore of the darrin-lake. Soron could tell them that it was named darweed and evil. Darweed seeds are the source of a mind-influencing drug that has Force sensitive victims unable to recall what they have done in the previous hours before they were found.

8. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 110

Darweed is indeed trouble, big trouble.

The drug was used on Peter Sloan and Jono Bel Hana.

It began with the test run of the new medevac by Peter Sloan and Mick Kerebuy.

Aradan told me all about it when we were scrubbing for the procedure to help our patient Steve Magaron.

Aradan had been following a lecture where Jim Kerebuy was also present. Jim sensed that his brother was in trouble and Aradan took action. Aradan took an airspeeder with Rihan and found Steve in the darrin-valley. He was the second victim of sniper Volca Virine and her friend the devious reporter named Carolin Mokovic. The women had lured Steve and Jono Bel Hana to the valley after finding out that Peter Sloan had given his MFS-six transport for use to Jono and his son Jeb and officer Chedokin. Peter was drugged by Mokovic and Mick Kerebuy was the first victim wounded by Virine.

Steve could warn Aradan and Rihan that the medevac was on a course to crash in Ikraan gorge. Rihan went to search for the medevac. The wreck was found and Mick and Peter were rescued.

Mick's marriage will be at a later date. He has to recover first.

Jono was rescued at the spaceport. But the women escaped and can cause more trouble for Force sensitives everywhere.

9. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 111

Today I had to give Steve Magaron his therapy because Kaagi was too tired. I went to get Steve from his room and guided him into treatment room 9. That 9 had Steve remembering Kaagi telling him about room number 9 in the Jedi-temple. I said that it was known as the Jinn-Kenobi room and that had me revealing that I had been a Jedi too with more stories about my days as a Jedi. During those stories Steve fell asleep. I must have a sleepy influence.

Mick's marriage will be now on 20 melona, the day after the return of Denise's parents. They are on a trip with disabled children needing caretakers.

Entry 112

Steve had a very nice birthday. And he is now very happy because a holocron that had caused him and Jono Bel Hana big trouble is here on Moniron and safely stored in the archives at Eled-Hir's healers' academy.

Tarkan Er-Veridan had found the so called Dorsetti holocron when he was getting new supplies on one of the Coruscant spaceports. A guy – identified as Cade Skywalker – lost it when he was fighting with a couple of guards. Tarkan tried to give it back but couldn't find Skywalker anymore. He continued his journey to Lingala where his old teacher Sloan told him to bring it to Moniron. It is now safe from Dark forces still out there in parts of the galaxy.

Steve told us more about his work on Corellia with Rostek Horn and Nejaa Halcyon. He visited Nejaa, Scerra and her baby. Valin was diagnosed with leukaemia when he was 6 years old. Rostek became the donor of stemcells and saved Valin. After the death of Nejaa, Scerra married Rostek Horn and Valin became known as Valin Horn. Rostek altered records showing that Valin was his son. Valin had with Nyche a son Corran who became a Jedi-knight.

It had me remembering the Corellian Jedi-knight Nejaa Halcyon and his frequent visits to the Jedi-temple. One visit was at the opening of the new halls of healing. I was going with Aaqu to the opening when we met Nejaa with a big smile on his face. We knew. Nejaa was married and had a child. And with us keeping his secret he could ask for medicines for his son Valin. His descendants are still living on Shedu Maad.

10. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 113

Today I heard about Steve Magaron's attempt to escape from the hospital from Kaagi. The day began with a wheelchair race between the two of us to the ER. There we waited for the emergencies coming our way. I had to treat officer Engaron and Kaagi was busy with officer Arvedai, one of the Magaron sitters.

After the procedure for Engaron we planned some fun in the scrubroom. Laundry was still there and that had us using all the towels to stuff Kaagi's and Aradan's changing cubicle with them. Aradan was the first to meet our towel fight and we had him pinned down under a lot of towels when Kaagi came in to join the fun. Debrief followed in the restaurant after our wheelchair race and getting nice brikufruit pies.

Entry 114

Steve Magaron was released today by Kaagi after some promises made by him that Bret Chedokin and Jono will be his Magaron-sitters. That's one escape artist away but we have Engaron and Arvedai. But we have help with those two. Pat Huling and Erdin Felaron will keep them very busy and not thinking about escaping.

11. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 115

Yesterday Kaagi was in trouble after the draxin collecting. He got contaminated when a rock destroyed his face-plate. He is now under sedation because of the midillamin treatment and will be in the hospital for a few weeks. I heard from Aaqu that he has plans to put Kaagi in a room next to Arvedai and Engaron. That way Kaagi can help the officer-sitters Pat and Erdin.

Entry 116

Kaagi in room 7 and unable to give therapy to Steve Magaron led to Steve meeting Maranella Koroni. With both Dunai elder that was love and plans for marriage. It will be on the same day as Mick and Denise.

Entry 117

Kaagi had a lot of planning to do for two bachelor parties with his visitors. I was one of them and Pat Huling – one of the police officers – was essential in getting the needed things. Things, yes I remembered them from my days in the Jedi-temple. Pat managed to get purple crocodragons. They are inflatable toys for use in the swimming pool where the bachelor-party took place. It was a nice day with all playing and a nice dinner next. When I left the restaurant I saw Kaagi. He isn't fully recovered but he told me that sitting on his husan is quite comfortable tomorrow and not stressing at all during the marriage ceremonies.

12. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 118

The marriage between Mick and Denise went without problems. They came on husans from the Keranan farm. Mick and Denise spoke their vows before Jasir Ere-Dun and signed the papers with their witnesses and mr. Candida the official of the government before going back to the farm.

But the marriage between Steve and Maranella. The first part with Steve riding into the water and picking up Maranella who was rising from the waves and the vows before Jasir Ere-Dun was done and the signing of the papers was almost done when Ivano Arvedai – the last witness – jumped on his husan with Aaqu getting Kaagi's husan and spurted away.

I returned with Arisha to the hospital for the party and saw Kaagi again with Jago Amaral watching him like a hawkbat. Jago was getting drinks for Kaagi and remained at his side. He was getting one drink and talking to Halfir and mr Candida and coming back to Kaagi with them. I put my diary on record

Click

“Mr. Adin, do you know where mr Arvedai is?”

“Sure. My friend Aaqu is caring for his newborn daughter Ariana and helped by Ivano Arvedai. They will be soon in one of the rooms in the pediatrics wing.”

“He still has to sign the papers. And I can make the papers for Ariana. They too can be signed there. Lead the way mr Adin.”

“I will.”

“But I will help you.”

Click

We all followed Kaagi, Jago and mr. Candida.

Click

“I first have to see if they can have that many visitors.”

“Not that many Kaagi. But you and mr Candida can come in. For the others...”

“All are invited for my birthday-party on the beach in front of my cottage.”

“And the celebration for my daughter Ariana. Come in mr. Candida. You have some papers to sign. Kaagi and Ivano can be the witnesses.”

“And you have to go home as soon as possible for more rest. Doctors orders or I will guide you to medium care room number nine.”

“My bed is more to my liking.”

“I will tuck him in and will care for him.”

Click.

I went back to the party and was discussing the procedures for Tarhin and Ivano with Jehna when Tarhin came to our table. I gave him a hand that had him wondering why I was smiling. He will see.

Entry 119

The birthday party for Kaagi and the baby party for Aaqu's daughter Ariana was nice.

Tarhin and Ivano heard from Aradan that they were scheduled for thingies removal. Not by me. Aradan will do the procedure for Tarhin with Jehna being the sleep-doctor and Aaqu and Kaagi are caring for Ivano.

My pager.

I have to stop.

Entry 120

That was an emergency and I had to go and help a victim from a speeder-accident and...

Error error.

Restarting.

I see. No more memory left. So this is the end of my diary and it was fun to wri....

Fin