main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Fire and Ice- UDC 5, Fel family, Week 20- Complete

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by FelsGoddess, May 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmpressJainaSoloFel

EmpressJainaSoloFel Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 3, 2009
    Great update!! It's getting hard to pick a fave, they're all wonderful!

2. Maggy

Maggy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 2, 2004
    all caught up ;) :cool:
    and picking a name with finger pointing is a bad idea [face_laugh]

3. FelsGoddess

FelsGoddess Jedi Master star 5

Sep 5, 2004
    earlybird-obi-wan
    eel dish, something like Yoda's stew sick loved the humor in Enterprise
    [face_laugh] Sounds like it.

Soontir grumping about Mara and his ship applause
    The man has his priorities. :p

And Generation so fitting for the next Fel applause

Thank you!

Jade_eyes
    Excellent set.
    Enterprise wink laugh That method definitely wouldn't work at a restaurant laugh

Nope. Sure wouldn't.
    Galaxy -- nice. grin Jag's determination cool
    Federation -- ooh!!! mischief I guess it depends on which side you're on. Mara's actions with the Hand of Thrawn were actually quite the bomb and her and Luke winding up together dancing
    [face_laugh] From a certain point of view.:p
    Thank you! [:D]

EmpressJainaSoloFel
    Great update!! It's getting hard to pick a fave, they're all wonderful!
    Thanks very much!

Maggy
    all caught up wink cool
    and picking a name with finger pointing is a bad idea laugh

Usually turns out badly. :p Thank you!

4. FelsGoddess

Sep 5, 2004
    Just a warning, this set is disgustingly sweet. You may need to brush your teeth after reading. :p

66. Psychic
    Wynssa Stareflare plopped down in her chair in her dressing room. She slowly removed the gaudy jewelry that made up her costume. Filming was complete. As the female lead in the psychological crime thriller, she?d worked long hours for the past two months. She was grateful it was over, but knew she would miss the experience.

A bouquet of flowers rested in a vase on the vanity. She plucked the small card and smiled. Soontir always knew when she needed a pick-me-up.

I am counting the days until I hold you in my arms again, my love.

Yours forever,
    Soontir

67. Detective
    Syal chuckled at the perplexed look appearing on Chak?s face as he patted her swollen belly.

?Baby in here?? he asked, look exactly like his father when he was confused.

?Yes.?

Chak?s eyes narrowed and he asked, ?You eat him??

?Oh no,? Syal responded, scooping up her younger son. ?He?s growing.?

Chak looked even more confused. ?When he coming out??

?In a few months, after your birthday. You and Davin will have to be good big brothers.?

Chak nestled his head against her chest. His voice dropped as he asked, ?Daddy coming home??

?Soon,? Syal responded hopefully, hugging Chak tightly.

68. Fraud
    Cherith?s eyes sparkled as she clapped her tiny hands together. Fruit pulp spattered from her hands and landed on her mother?s cheek.

?Cherith, don?t play with your food,? Syal scolded.

?Mom, she might not be hungry,? Davin said, standing a safe distance away.

?Oh, she is. You used to do the same thing,? Syal told him. He looked offended at the idea.

Meal times were hectic in the Fel household. Davin and Chak were old enough to feed themselves. Not to be outdone by his brothers, Jagged refused help. Cherith found food tasted better when splattered all over her hands.

69. Awareness
    He was vaguely aware of a hand clutching his. His eyes opened slowly. The harsh lighting and white ceiling told him he was in a medward. He couldn?t feel anything.

A soft hand touched his cheek. He turned his head and gave his wife a weak smile. Her green eyes filled with tears. Her blond hair was tied away from her face.

Chattering voices met his ears. He could hear his children asking to see their father. He smiled as six small bodies scrambled on the bed and bestowed him with hugs and kisses. Warmth began to filled his veins.

70. Pharmaceutical
    Soontir supported Syal with an arm around her back. Her face contorted in pain as another contraction ripped through her. Sweat poured down her face as she worked to push their sixth child from her body. Soontir fell more in love with Syal each time she gave birth. She was stronger than he was. His heart cracked into pieces as a moan of pain left her body. She fell back against him and gritted her teeth. Much too soon, another contraction came. Her hand gripped his, nails digging into his skin. He ignored the pain, wanting to take her pain.

5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Baby if you can dish out the pure sugar, I can take it!! [face_dancing]

I have a very high tolerance for sweets, literal and of the written variety :D

Sweet Fel moments all.

[:D]

:)

6. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Sweet all the Fel children and the adults having fun.

Great set=D==D=

7. Kailene

Kailene Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 17, 2009
    These were so sweet and too cute, especially Dectective and Fraud.

8. Tarsier

Tarsier Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 31, 2005
    61-65: Great, creative use of Enterprise. :cool:

Stars twinkled mockingly in the clear night sky, as if to boast freedom. Love this line.

66-70: Like them all, so sweet, but Awareness and Pharmaceutical are my favorites.

9. FelsGoddess

Sep 5, 2004
    Jade_eyes
    Baby if you can dish out the pure sugar, I can take it!! dancing
    I have a very high tolerance for sweets, literal and of the written variety grin
    Sweet Fel moments all.

I can definitely take the edible kind. :p I think this may be the sugariest thing I've written in years. Thanks![:D]

earlybird-obi-wan
    Sweet all the Fel children and the adults having fun.
    Great set applause applause

Thank you very much!

Kailene
    These were so sweet and too cute, especially Dectective and Fraud.

Thank you very much. :)

Tarsier
    61-65: Great, creative use of Enterprise. cool

It's those dang commercials. :p

Stars twinkled mockingly in the clear night sky, as if to boast freedom. Love this line.

Thank you. :)
    66-70: Like them all, so sweet, but Awareness and Pharmaceutical are my favorites.

Glad you liked them.

10. FelsGoddess

Sep 5, 2004
    This week, we could pick from UDC 4 or 3. I chose Week 14 from UDC 4.

[b]
    71. Whispering[/b]
    Her breath was hot against his ear. Her right leg wrapped him, pinning him to the bed.

?You?re not leaving.?

?I have to go.? He said sadly. He turned and kissed her lips softly. ?I love you.?

?I love you, too, ?Tir.?

She rolled away from him, staring at him through her long lashes, making it almost impossible to walk out the door. He cursed the sector Moff for demanding his squadron accompany him to Alderaan.

Syal brushed her hand down her side. He gripped the doorframe. A groan escaped the back of his throat.

Another five minutes wouldn?t hurt.
    [b]
    72. Haunting[/b]
    Her voice echoed through his head, taunting him. He could almost see her sitting on his bed, beckoning him with one hand. His sheet was draped over her creamy skin. Her swollen lips were fixed into a pout. Her brown eyes stared on him with longing.

He reached behind and locked the bedroom door. He stumbled forward to grab her-

And found himself on the floor, blankets tangled around him. He rubbed his eyes, trying to wipe the image of his Jedi Temptress from his mind.

She wasn?t his anymore. She was gone. He?d lost her again, to the Jedi.

[b]73. Lingering[/b]
    His lips crushed against hers. Her partially exposed back met the wall. She gasped as the cold metal touched her flushed skin. Her hands threaded through his short, black hair. His hands shoved the straps of her dress out of his way. His lips tore away from her mouth to trail down her neck, collarbone and shoulder. The dark purple dress pooled to the floor, forgotten like his meeting that night. Her arms wound around his neck and he lifted her up. Her legs locked around his waist.

?Don?t go,? Jaina whispered into his ear.

Jag shook his head, ?Never.?

[b]74. Echoing[/b]
    Cries of anguish echoed through the landscape. After hearing her boy, her Davin, was dead, she had ran from the house and doubled over on the ground. Snow soaked her pants. She clutched her stomach. Her tears fell onto the snow, crystallizing on impact.

She heard her husband yell for her. She felt him fall to the ground against her, wrapping her in a coat. She stared at him, completely broken. One hand brushed his wet cheek. She let him lead her back into the house.

The painful cold on her legs was nothing to the agony in her heart.

[b]75. Murmuring[/b]
    They were always there, at the edge of her mind. Davin would tell her to tighten up; she always lingered to the right. Chak would tell her to wear a longer skirt. Cherith would tell her to tell her brothers to mind their own business when Cem and Jag would harass who she dated.

Wyn frowned. The dead never left her. Her siblings were always there, just out of sight. They were almost like her conscious. She wanted to believe they were watching her, guiding her.

That she had made them proud. That she honored them.

That they loved her.

11. Tarsier

Tarsier Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 31, 2005
    Wow, those were all great! Some of your best, I think. Wonderful use of the prompts.

=D=

12. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Great pick your own prompts. :D

SQUEE SQUEE!

Yeah. Very very yummy indeed.

[:D]

13. Kailene

Feb 17, 2009
    Loved your choice of prompts.

Love them all.

I adored Whisperings, you don't see too much Syal/Soontir mush. Well done.

Of course, of all of them, Lingering was my favorite.:p [face_love]

14. EmpressJainaSoloFel

Jan 3, 2009
    Whispering and Murmering were my faves! Great work, as always :D

15. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Great set seeing more of the Fel family and their thoughts.

Sweet and sad all mixed together.=D=

16. FelsGoddess

Sep 5, 2004
    Tarsier
    Wow, those were all great! Some of your best, I think. Wonderful use of the prompts.

Thank you very much!

Jade_eyes
    Great pick your own prompts. grin

I saw them and they fit perfectly.

SQUEE SQUEE!
    Yeah. Very very yummy indeed.

They were certainly fun to write. Thank you! ;)

Kailene

Loved your choice of prompts.

They yelled to be written.
    Love them all.
    I adored Whisperings, you don't see too much Syal/Soontir mush. Well done.

Thank you. :)

Of course, of all of them, Lingering was my favorite. tongue love

Naturally. :p

EmpressJainaSoloFel

Whispering and Murmering were my faves! Great work, as always grin

Thanks so much. :)

earlybird-obi-wan

Great set seeing more of the Fel family and their thoughts.
    Sweet and sad all mixed together. applause

17. FelsGoddess

Sep 5, 2004
    I just wanted to thank everyone who nominated and voted for "Fire and Ice." Thanks so much for Best Canon, Best Action, Best Drama and Best Canon Interpretation, Male for Soontir Fel. [:D] It means a lot.

Week 16
    76. Ranger
    Chak strapped a bandolier over his chest and filled it with power packs. He hooked a blaster to one hip and a charric to the other. He slipped a vibroblade into his right boot. He tucked detonators into the pockets of his armored vest. He snatched his helmet off the table and strapped it on.

?Ready,? Chak said, nodding to his reflection in the window. He snatched a rifle off another table as he walked out the door and slid the strap over his arm.

He was ready to lead. Ready to destroy.

And unfortunately, ready to kill.

He thought.

77. Cavalier
    Soontir jumped up from his chair to assist Wynssa. This was his third date with the famous actress. He held his arm out to her after she stood. Every lesson his mother had given him on chivalry ran through his mind. He opened doors for her. He assisted her into speeders. He never called her too late. He was always on time. He remembered her birthday. He sent her flowers. He followed the book.

Because, after all, if all those women in the holos and stories liked it then he couldn?t go wrong.

At least, he hoped he was right.

78. Thief

She held the keycard behind her, giggling. Jag reached behind her and snatched the card from Cherith?s hands. As he turned to rush to the garage, she jumped on his back.

?Give me the keycard,? she demanded.

?No,? Jag responded, trying to unhook her hands from his neck. Cherith began tickling his ribs.

?It?s my turn to drive,? she told him as she slid to the floor. She snatched the card from his hand as he tried to twist away from her attack. She put the keycard into her pocket as she ran out the door. Jag followed her, laughing.

79. Acrobat
    The Clawcraft spun through space, avoiding laser blasts. The TIE fighter trailed behind him. He couldn?t shake it. Davin muttered under his breath as he flew around an asteroid. It didn?t work. The TIE was still after him.

The simulation screen flashed as Davin?s Clawcraft exploded. He let out a frustrated sigh and popped the canopy. His father was waiting for him.

?You?re improving,? Soontir stated.

?But not enough.?

?No, not enough. Study the tapes. Find your errors and report back in three hours.?

?Yes, sir,? Davin said with a sharp salute. He knew he could someday beat his father.

80. Barbarian
    His black hair was long and unkempt. A scraggly beard adorned his tired face. His skin was tanned, dirty and covered in scars and small cuts. His clothing was tattered and stained. The soles of his boots were falling apart. He was underweight. His pale green eyes were haunted.

Seeing Jag walked down the boarding ramp after two long years was one of the most joyous moments of Syal?s life. Her breath caught in her throat. She ran to him and embraced him. She clutched him, trying to reassure herself he was really there.

?My son,? she cried, ?welcome home.?

18. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Barbarian with Syal's greeting. :D Wonderful =D= =D=

Jag is ticklish *happy sigh* (Lucky Jaina) ;)

19. TKeira_Lea

TKeira_Lea Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 10, 2002
    73. Lingering was my fave :D

These are great! And congrats for all your awards.=D=

20. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    from serious Chak, gallant Soontir and humorous Jag, training Davin and back to the last one with Jag. Loved this set, especially the last one where Jag is safe

21. EmpressJainaSoloFel

Jan 3, 2009
    Great work! And congrats on the wins, they were deserved!

22. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002
    I love those last two sets...especially Lingering and Murmuring.

So well written and congrats on the wins. You deserved them!!!

And did I ever mention I love the fact you are focusing on the Fel family because they certainly don't get enough love!!!

Love it!

23. Kailene

Feb 17, 2009
    Ticklish Jag - :D I'll have to remember that !:p

Once again great use of the prompts.!!

24. FelsGoddess

Sep 5, 2004
    Jade_eyes
    Barbarian with Syal's greeting. grin Wonderful applause applause
    Thank you. :D
    Jag is ticklish *happy sigh* (Lucky Jaina) wink
    [face_laugh] Yep.

TKeira_Lea
    73. Lingering was my fave grin
    Definitely one of my favorite. ;)

These are great! And congrats for all your awards. applause

earlybird-obi-wan
    from serious Chak, gallant Soontir and humorous Jag, training Davin and back to the last one with Jag. Loved this set, especially the last one where Jag is safe
    This week had a bit of a span. Thank you. :)

EmpressJainaSoloFel
    Great work! And congrats on the wins, they were deserved!
    Thanks very much. :)

Master_Jaina1011
    I love those last two sets...especially Lingering and Murmuring.
    Those are some of my favorites. [face_batting]

So well written and congrats on the wins. You deserved them!!!
    And did I ever mention I love the fact you are focusing on the Fel family because they certainly don't get enough love!!!

I agree. They are completely shunned. Thank you!

Kailene
    Ticklish Jag - grin I'll have to remember that ! tongue
    Little sisters take advantage of it. :p

Once again great use of the prompts.!!

Thank you!

25. FelsGoddess

Sep 5, 2004
    81. Boys
    Mud-caked shoes, ripped pants, skinned knees and dirty sneakers were a way of life. It was a life that no one would believe Wynssa Starflare cherished. Davin, Chak and Jag climbed trees and explored caves on Nirauan.

A loud crash echoed through the house, following by crying. It was storming and the boys had to stay inside, which resulted in loud, energetic chaos. Syal rolled her eyes as she counted to ten. This had been the third time that afternoon that her elder sons had scared little Cem awake. She could only imagine what disaster they had unleashed this time.

82. Mountain
    Wind whipped snow around the icy landscape. Syal pulled her thick coat tighter around her. She wondered, for the tenth time that hour, why she signed on to this film. The plot was rapidly disappearing from her brain as her cheeks became more and more wind burnt. While she normally enjoyed shooting at location, this time she would have preferred a studio.

One of the costume aides came forward. He pried the coat away from her, leaving her relying on a pair of ripped pants and tattered shirt for warmth.

Syal was determined to complete this scene in one take.

83. Town
    Speeder traffic was light. Shops lined the cobblestone streets. Brightly colored awnings hung over stands. Venders called out to those walking by. Street performers weaved through the crowds.

Syal gripped Wedge?s hand tighter as he tried to move close to magic stand.

?I just wanna look,? Wedge mumbled.

?No. Mom sent us to pick up stuff for dinner,? Syal scolded as she tugged him along. She wanted to explore Treasure Ship Row as much as Wedge did, but she had to be the responsible one. Besides, it was more fun to roam with her friends than with her little brother.

84. Controversy
    Watching your son?s life unfold from light-years away was indescribably frustrating. Cameras followed as Jag led Jaina through a crowd of people into a building. The view switched to a close-up view of Jaina?s left hand, where a ring rested. The reporter speculated on its meaning. No statement had been issued, not that anyone who knew the couple thought it was the public?s business.

The view switched to the two standing on a veranda, locked in a passionate embrace.
    The parents scowled. While they wanted to know their son was okay, the blatant disregarding of his privacy ate at them.

85. Profanity
    One of the coolant lines was ripped.

Jag muttered under his breath as he got to work. Coolant had leaked all over the floor. He crouched underneath the main engine compartment and began removing the line.

A loud knock broke his concentration. He stepped back to see who was there, stepping into the coolant puddle. He gripped the craft to stop himself from sliding.
    Jaina ducked underneath, holding a new coolant line.

Jag nodded in thanks and handed her a welder from his pocket. He let his fingers linger over hers for a moment and smiled softly. She blushed slightly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.