main
side
curve

First Gen 't-shirts' "I was there"

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by DarthBreezy, Jun 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Force Ghost star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    Pending permission from Lucasfilm to use the font and only asking cost, here is my design for us old farts:

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v17/DarthBreezy/FGF1lowres.jpg]

Note that the HR version has the date placed correctly [face_blush]

2. Leia214

Leia214 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2004
    I want one! I want one!

3. ValedaKor

ValedaKor Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 25, 2000
    It looks great!

4. Lufta Shif

Lufta Shif Jedi Master star 2

May 31, 2000
    love, love, love it!

5. Siths_Revenge

Siths_Revenge Jedi Youngling star 7

Jul 27, 2004
    Luke "Santa" Skywalker!

6. CarolynNC

CarolynNC Jedi Master star 3

Mar 29, 2002
    I love it. Very talented. I want one when you start taking orders.

I keep picturing an aged up Leia (fighting middle-age spread) sitting at his feet. [face_laugh]

7. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002
    I Almost did that but I didn't want to offend Carrie [face_blush]

I can get them done for around 13$ each plus individual shipping if 30 people want them! (I'll get them in bulk from the same company that is doing some other work for me):p

OK guys, I'm making up an e-mail list to see how much interest there is - I'd need at least 12 to keep the cost below 15-16$ or so with shipping.

Another edit: 12 go for 11.75$, 24 go down to 10.60$, 48 goes down to 8.50$ plus shipping.

8. jedileann

jedileann Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 4, 2005
    [raises hand, bouncing like Horshack] Put me on that list.

LeAnn
    media@wesjanson.com

9. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002
    I was going to try to do them on Cafe Press but they sized down and would look aweful - However, if someone has a LOCAL printer, and doesn't want to wait, PM me with your e-mail and I'll send you the high res version. All I ask is that you don't use it to make money, or change the image.

I DID do some stickers though- just for laughs.
    [link=http://www.cafepress.com/firstgenjedi]Cafepress [/link]

10. LadyLessa

LadyLessa Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 11, 2005
    I would love to have one............but what about the cost for larger sizes?

11. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002
    [link=http://www.customtotebag.com/tshirthanesone.htm]Here is the price list[/link]

If people want a whole load of them, just let me know 'M'Kay? It's cheaper for me to send in one order.

12. PatttyB0123

PatttyB0123 Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 2, 2003
    I want one. :eek: How I order two? Do you have a child sizes? PM me. [face_praying] please.

13. Grumpy_Jedi

Grumpy_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2006
    Now how can a child be a first generation SW fan??? HMMM??? =)

14. Grumpy_Jedi

Jun 2, 2006
    Is someone making a master list of who wants one like I did with the badges? The design looks great. I'd love to have 2 or 3... We should get a list together with quantities and sizes.

15. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002
    For the tee-shirts - It may be a few weeks before I send off an order because this is a sideline project and I have tonnes to do for my outside life.

I have the cafepress silly stuff like stickers but the tee shirts, as they have to be paid for up front to get the quantative discount, you can e-mail me. (Maverickgrrl AT Yahoo dot com) and I'll put your e-mail in the right folder. Make sure you put "First generation tee shirt" in the header, and quantity and sizes in the body guys, (Ideally, a zip code too) so I can determine the cost.

As I said, you can also e- mail me for a large hi resolution version, if you have a local printer, or just want to make a print to hang up for laughs.

It's NOT a money making thing for me but if you do want to use it as a fundraiser, let me know, OK?

16. Grumpy_Jedi

Jun 2, 2006

17. Grumpy_Jedi

Jun 2, 2006
    I can also check about having these done... but it would be good to get an idea of how many we need. Would an order of 30 be too much? I'd go ahead and front the money if I knew I could unload them.

18. Leia214

Leia214 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2004
    Count me in as a definite WANT! I'll PM you to make it official! :)

19. bek

bek Jedi Master star 4

Jul 20, 2005
    The shirt is awesome! I would love to have one or two or three! :D

20. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002
    Grumpy, I'm almost positive they would be gone in a heartbeat. Also, the gal I'm ordering from does quantative discounts so if we needed more the price would go down - we could donate any extra to a charity if it came to that.

I could have them shipped to my business address, the boss won't mind. [face_laugh]

I put in my e-mail because it's already out there - again, it's not like the boss cares - [face_laugh] (the Joys of being self employed!)

Drop me an e-mail or a PM.

21. Neutron_Force_45

Neutron_Force_45 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 11, 2004
    I've used this site for t-shirts and they turned out Great! email them the art work and get a quote....I was very happy with my order.

[link=http://www.signaturesx.com/gofeb_t-shirts.htm]signaturesx[/link]

I'd like a t-shirt also!

22. Moff_D

Moff_D Jedi Master star 5

Aug 3, 2002
    Yeah, I'd be in on that, possibly for two.

23. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002
    Well, if I am going to be ordering the large quantities, I'd like to stick with the one I've been working with - also, this is a three/four color print so you'd need to add on a screen charge (60$ set up at least each screen).

With the company I'm using, no screen charges, no giant minimums and no problems getting more in the future on fairly short notice. Perhaps I'm a bit biased, but the lady I've got in mind has been bending over backwards for me for many months while I've been getting set up on my business. I'd like to keep working with her...

24. Grumpy_Jedi

Jun 2, 2006
    Sorry, man. I must have misundertood. I thought you wanted someone else to actually get the shirts etc. If you're taking care of it, that's great. Just let me know if you need anything from me. How did you want to work it out? Start out with 30 or 40? Get a price then start taking orders? I assume you'd want to get paid upfront for the shirts before having them made unless you've got the cash to cover them. Do you have PayPal? That's a convienent way of getting cash. Let me know because I'm willing to do whatever. Again, my email is jbrianchamberlin@yahoo.com. I can also be reached on my cell at 410-299-6944.

25. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002
    There - clipped the quote - Grumpy, you have a PM...[face_love]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.