main
side
curve

First Gen 't-shirts' "I was there"

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by DarthBreezy, Jun 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grumpy_Jedi

Grumpy_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2006
    I guess not. What size do you need?

2. jedifan77

jedifan77 Jedi Master star 5

Mar 19, 2006
    UGG! Due to unforseen circumstances (money ran out before month did), I'm going to have to pass on the shirt for now. Thanks for setting it all up and ordering for others GJ!!

3. Grumpy_Jedi

Jun 2, 2006
    I still have a medium if anyone needs one.

4. Leia214

Leia214 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2004
    Anyone ever tie dye theirs yet? Curious as to the results. I found an artist who would do mine but would like to see if someone else did it and how it affected the graphic! Otherwise I may just do a crinkly tea stain myself on one.

5. roguecrow

roguecrow Jedi Youngling

Apr 10, 2006
    "I was going to try to do them on Cafe Press but they sized down and would look aweful - However, if someone has a LOCAL printer, and doesn't want to wait, PM me with your e-mail and I'll send you the high res version. All I ask is that you don't use it to make money, or change the image. "

Sorry I know this has come and gone, but I'm just starting to use these forums for the first time and found this one EXTREMELY interesting. I was wondering if you would still consider sending the high res image (if you still have it available) to me so I could make a t-shirt for a friend of mine who is ALWAYS going on about being in line to see ANH in 77'. He's truely a guy who should have such a wonderful creation as this.
    And no I would never use anything anyone gives me to make money...I'm happy just to join in!!o_O
    Thanks!
    roguecrow

6. Grumpy_Jedi

Jun 2, 2006
    Sorry, I cannot send you the image since DarthBreezy owns the rights to it. I'm not taking anymore orders for the time being but if enough people show interest in the coming months, (as these boards get flooded with new people or those who've not been here in awhile) maybe we'll do another run.

-GJ

7. roguecrow

roguecrow Jedi Youngling

Apr 10, 2006
    Ohhh. Ok. Yeah I didn't want to infringe on anyone's rights there. It's such a cool image by the way. I have to show it to the Original 77 line-up guys I know.
    But yeah I'll keep an eye on this to see if there is another round. Cheers!!

8. Grumpy_Jedi

Jun 2, 2006
    I have a medium left over and quite possibly a 2xl if someone doesn't pay for it soon! =)

9. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Force Ghost star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    There IS a Cafe Press shop open for [link=http://www.cafepress.com/firstgenjedi]First Gen Jedi[/link] owned by me -
    Stickers, mugs and more shirts are there.

Sorry I haven't been about - DRL has had me by the short hairs.

10. roguecrow

roguecrow Jedi Youngling

Apr 10, 2006
    Sweet! Thanks for the link.
    I'll check that out and ooohh probably grab a thing or five!
    ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.