main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

First Gen 't-shirts' "I was there"

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by DarthBreezy, Jun 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    I don't do Paypal either - I'll have to mail a cheque or some such.

2. Grumpy_Jedi

Grumpy_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2006
    That's not a problem. PayPal costs me money anyway.

3. ValedaKor

ValedaKor Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 25, 2000
    Grumpy, don't lose money on these. I'm happy to throw in a couple extra dollars to cover your PayPal fees.

4. HardwareStoreJedi

HardwareStoreJedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 10, 2006
    I'll send you $12 for mine in hopes of covering PayPal fees.

Just let me know when and what email to send it to.

5. Grumpy_Jedi

Jun 2, 2006
    The shirts have been ordered. Yeay! I got an extra 2 XL's and 2 XXL's since those were in demand the most. If anyone needs an extra, let me know.

The total for 25 shirts came to $246.19. The XXL's and the XXXL's were a bit more then the smaller sizes. I'm not sure what the cost is going to be to mail these out. Once I figure that, I guess you can start making payments.

6. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    Grumpy, will I be able to wait until June 30th to pay you? I get paid on the 29th

7. Grumpy_Jedi

Jun 2, 2006
    Don't worry about any of that. I don't have the shirts yet and I'll just need the money before I send them out. That's all.

8. movieboy

movieboy Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 9, 2005
    Grumpy,

Did the printer give you any idea on when the order will be completed?

Also can you put me down for another XL.

9. Grumpy_Jedi

Jun 2, 2006
    I didn't specify a deadline so no, I don't know when they'll be done. Yes, I'll make you down for another XL.

10. Grumpy_Jedi

Jun 2, 2006
    Grumpy Jedi (2 XXL, 1L)
    Darth Breezy (1 XXL)
    Carolyn (1 XL)
    Leia214 (1L 2XL)
    HardwareStoreJedi (1 XXL)
    ValedaKor (2 XXXL)
    Tony-WanKenobiNC (1 XL)
    NabooPop (1 XXL)
    --Azrael-- (1 M)
    Valerie (1 L) via email forwarded by DarthBreezy =)
    Cliodna_ben_Lhee (1 XL 1 XXL)
    LadyLessa (1 XXXL)
    TK--421 ( 2 L)
    movieboy ( 2 XL)

So that's 22 shirts... I have 3 extra's now... an XL and 2 XXL's.

11. pwinklespi

pwinklespi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 30, 2004
    Hey Grump, I'm feeling left out. Can I get a Medium and a Large? I am 31 for Pete's sake. I WAS THERE TOO! HAHAH! I'll send you cash for both whenever you need it.

12. Grumpy_Jedi

Jun 2, 2006
    I don't know if I can at this point. I already paid for the 25 shirts. I can email her and see if they can make an adjustment to the total.

13. Grumpy_Jedi

Jun 2, 2006
    Not going to be a problem. I added you.

14. Grumpy_Jedi

Jun 2, 2006

15. pwinklespi

pwinklespi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 30, 2004
    Rock! Thanks dude. I appreciate it. I'm looking forward to wearing it to the convention.....and to the store.......and to work........and to bed.........and to job interviews..................and to weddings..............and to the Democratic National Convention...........and to the Ice Cream stand...............and to the DMV..........and to the mailbox..........and to anywhere else I damn well feel like wearing it. Man, I am in rare form this evening. Thanks again.

16. lukestarkiller1977

lukestarkiller1977 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 29, 2002
    one medium please! sweet design dude love it ;-)

17. Tony-WanKenobiNC

Tony-WanKenobiNC Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 14, 2005
    Grumpy, Thanks for doing this. Definitely let us know when to pay and I'll jettison the payment via paypal. Please include the fee that they charge you with the total.

18. --Azrael--

--Azrael-- Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 8, 2005
    Let me know what the total cost is mate. shipping to Australia will cost a bti more for me I'm sure.

19. Grumpy_Jedi

Jun 2, 2006
    Okay, I'll had the medium but I'm sorry, that's it. I'm done. No more orders. =( I have 2 XXL's left over.

20. Grumpy_Jedi

Jun 2, 2006

21. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002
    Grumpy_Jedi , thanks SO much for taking charge of the tee-shirts - I would have been compleatly overwhelmed right now as far as THAT would go (but I *think* I've got the tigers under control for the moment!) :*

I DO have a 'first gen Jedi' shop over on Cafe Press for *stickers* but if people want the last two shirts, get a hold of Grumpy -

Personally I think we should all muck in an extra buck or two for his time and trouble, and maybe buy one of the last two for someone to take to Comic Con (if they arrive on time?) to give to Mark Hamill (if he's there) - the ORIGINAL first gen Jedi...

22. Grumpy_Jedi

Jun 2, 2006
    That would be funny.. wonder if he'd take it. The extra money isn't necessary. I didn't want to make anything.. just don't want to get screwed either. I'll had like $.30 to those who use PayPal to cover the cost. It's not really that much. I'm trying to figure out what shipping is going to be. I think I have most if not all of the materials here at work.

23. Grumpy_Jedi

Jun 2, 2006
    I guess the best thing to do would be for me to send individual invoices to everyone since all the situations are different. XXL is more then an XL and 2 shirts costs more to ship then 1. Also, PayPal costs something to...so if that works for everyone, I'll just start sending out totals. I just threw a shirt in an envelope and my postage meter said $3.03 going from Maryland to California so that's not too bad. I'll get a more accurate count for 2 or 3 shirts on Monday. Again, I don't have to pay for shipping supplies because I have plenty here. So... if you would all be so kind as to start sending me PM's with your addresses, I'll get those invoices ready.

24. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002
    If anyone from Mos Everett (Cate) wants to have them shipped to my business address, we could combine the package (it's also cheaper to sent to a business).

And I think Mark would get a laugh out of the shirt - He's always come across as a really down to earth guy.

25. Grumpy_Jedi

Jun 2, 2006
    I've only gotten 6 private messages so far.. so please keep them coming so I can get this taken care of. I'm supposed to get a picture of the final product sometime soon so I can pass it on to you guys.

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.