main
side
curve

First Gen 't-shirts' "I was there"

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by DarthBreezy, Jun 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Force Ghost star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    Psyment sent for me and Cate - I'd also love to see the proof!

2. cyodarun

cyodarun Retired RMFF CR star 4

Apr 23, 2002
    Just happened across this thread...I would love to take a couple of your XXL's off your hands if they are still available...not even my size, but my SW Shirt collection deems this order irresistable. PM sent.

3. Grumpy_Jedi

Grumpy_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2006
    I'll send you an email to the link. I tried to post it on her..suppose I still could. There was some info I wasn't sure that should be posted but what the heck.. we're all one big disfunctional family. Here is the direct link.

http://www.styledata.com/Database/csvsearch.pl?ID=143343

They could have made the image a little larger but that would have been $2 more per shirt.

4. Grumpy_Jedi

Jun 2, 2006
    Below are the names of people for whom I've received comfirmation of payment so thanks!

Carolyn (1 XL)
    HardwareStoreJedi (1 XXL)
    ValedaKor (2 XXXL)
    Tony-WanKenobiNC (1 XL)
    NabooPop (1 XXL)
    Valerie (1 L) via email forwarded by DarthBreezy =)
    TK--421 ( 2 L)
    movieboy ( 2 XL)
    cyodarun ( 2 XXL)

All shirts are spoken for now. Above is the people who have paid. If your check is in the mail, thanks. When I get the shirts, I'll mail them out to those who have paid. I'll have onto the ones who have not for a week. If by the end of the week I still haven't received payment, I'll just list the sizes and see if anyone else is interested.

Thanks everyone!

5. Leia214

Leia214 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2004
    Sent ya a PM Grumpy!

6. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002
    If there is enough interest, and payments are timely, maybe we'll do another run soon.

7. Grumpy_Jedi

Jun 2, 2006
    Below are the names of people for whom I've received comfirmation of payment so thanks!

Carolyn
    HardwareStoreJedi
    ValedaKor
    Tony-WanKenobiNC
    NabooPop
    Valerie
    TK--421
    movieboy
    cyodarun
    Leia214

8. Grumpy_Jedi

Jun 2, 2006

9. jedileann

jedileann Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 4, 2005
    Well this bites, I send an e-mail directly to DarthBreezy with my size the day this thread started and I got no notice that the shirts were ordered and payment was being accepted. My schedule has prevented me for keeping up with the message boards.

10. Grumpy_Jedi

Jun 2, 2006
    Jedileann - what size were you interested in? I've got one guy who hasn't paid or gotten back to me and I have an extra xxl that I ordered for myself. Let me know.

11. HardwareStoreJedi

HardwareStoreJedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 10, 2006
    Should I assume mine will get here by the 18th? I want to wear my shirt at San Diego Comic-Con.

12. Grumpy_Jedi

Jun 2, 2006
    I have no idea. I've been told they are in the queue to be printed... whatever that means. I sent an email out the other day and never heard back. I'm sure it won't be long. As soon as I get them, I'll have them in the mail..

13. Grumpy_Jedi

Jun 2, 2006

DarthBreezy
    Carolyn
    HardwareStoreJedi
    ValedaKor
    Tony-WanKenobiNC
    NabooPop
    Valerie
    TK--421
    movieboy
    cyodarun
    Leia214
    pwinklespi
    LadyLeesa
    Clionda_ben_Lhee
    Azrael

Lukestarkiller1977 is the only one left to pay and I've not heard from him/her since the first post. So, if the shirts come and I still haven't been contacted, that one will be available.

14. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002
    In case you missed out and still want something like it -

[link=http://www.cafepress.com/firstgenjedi]Cafe press shop[/link] - Note you can get Black there BUT Cafe' Press is going to set you back a bit more -

Would someone take a sticker to Mark? I'll buy it and send it if need be!

15. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    I want one of those tote bags, I'm gonna order me one after my next payday, the one that falls after this one that falls on this thursday because the one that falls on this thursday has to be used to pay my mortgage

16. Tony-WanKenobiNC

Tony-WanKenobiNC Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 14, 2005
    Forcers or theforce.net, what news from First Gen T-shirtmark?

17. Grumpy_Jedi

Jun 2, 2006
    I was told the shirts should have been on their way Thursday or Friday of last week. Apparently the printer was sick but I havne't heard anything since then. I'm expecting them any day.

18. jedileann

Apr 4, 2005
    XXL

But you know what... keep it, someone dropped the ball on that end and it's just not worth the hassle anymore.

I'm done with this thread.

19. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002
    I don't see the need for drama about it, seriously. I remember getting two e-mails and replying to them with a link to GJ's profile saying "Look, I don't have time to do this - PM GJ." I also sent a high res version out to a couple people. Also, there is a link above to a cafe' press store that has some tee-shirts and a few other odds and sods... No biggy....

20. Tony-WanKenobiNC

Feb 14, 2005
    u=da man =D=

21. jedileann

Apr 4, 2005
    I got no such e-mail about GJ taking over, you did offer to send me the Hi Res version and told me about the stickers on CafePress... that's it. So what happened to that folder you were gonna create to keep track?

Sorry... but an overpriced version from CafePress just isn't good enough. Thank you to those of you that offered their extra shirts, but I'll have to decline... It's a matter of principle.

22. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002
    Then it's your own fault for not telling me that you didn't get it. I sent the high res version and never heard boo back. I responded to any e-mails I received which dried up shortly after GJ posted on the boards - You know, speaking of principle - I'm getting rather irritated with all the crap being dished about this.

Grumpy Jedi was kind enough to front the money for the shirts, I did an illustration and offered it at no charge - considering that illustration is my bread and butter - a lot of people have donated time and money, and to come back later and grouch because of a few human mistakes is just getting on my wick.

23. Tony-WanKenobiNC

Feb 14, 2005
    Remember, anger, fear, no First Gen T-shirts....the dark side are they......

Lets sing a song right out of '77........
    Star Waaars
    Nothing but Star Waaars
    Gimme those Star Waaars
    Don't let them eeeeeeend
    Ahhhhh, Star Wars
    If they should bar waaaars
    Please let these Star Waaaars..........staaay
    ..and hey, how 'bout that nutty Star Wars bar
    Can you forget all the creatures in theeeere
    ....and hey, Darth Vader, in that black and evil mask
    Did he scare you as much as he scared meeeee.........AAHHHHH!!!
    Star Waaaars
    Those here in bar wars
    My 7th winner up here
    Staaaaa-aaaar Waaaaars=D=

So, if our shirtses were sent last week to GJ, he should have them by end of week and we'll have by mid-end of next week. So, no worries. (Dangling the t-shirt over Tony in emperor fashion......you.....want...this?)We wants it=P~ ....we needs it=P~ ....myyyyy presciousssssss=P~ . We swear it on........on the prescious! :D

24. Tony-WanKenobiNC

Feb 14, 2005
    I almost forgot...special thanks to Breezy and Grumpmeister for all there work on this.....looking forward to me new shirt....the shirt will be with us............always
    =D= =D= =D= =D= =D= =D=

25. ValedaKor

ValedaKor Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 25, 2000
    Move along, move along, nothing to see here.

Moderator speak here: I think we've had enough drama about the shirts. Let's move on, shall we?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.