main
side
curve

First Gen 't-shirts' "I was there"

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by DarthBreezy, Jun 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grumpy_Jedi

Grumpy_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2006
    The shirts are in fact here. I haven't seen them yet because last night wasn't my night at the house. (Divorce, yada yada yada.... ask pwinklespi, he knows all about it.) Anyway, the box came late last night. I'm going to go through them tonight and get the sizes and what not sorted. I'll get a few out tomorrow, hopefully the rest on Friday, and any left overs on Saturday. They'll be going out via Priority Mail so they won't take long to arrive.

2. jedileann

jedileann Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 4, 2005
    Yippe again!

3. pwinklespi

pwinklespi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 30, 2004

SSSCCHHHWWWEEEEEETTTTTT

4. Grumpy_Jedi

Jun 2, 2006

I can't wait to get these shirts to you guys. They are really nice. I've not come across this kind of quality in a t-shirt like this before. It's really heavy, and the print is nice. She even made the image a little larger per a previous conversation I had with her. She said that was going to cost extra and since you all had already paid, I didn't tell her to do it. Well, she made it a little larger anyway. Turned out real good. And, the sizes are nice. I got a 2XL and it's huge. I don't think anyone will be dissapointed.

5. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    whooo-hooo! Can't wait!

6. Leia214

Leia214 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2004
    Can't wait to get them - this will be the first in a series of things to get me in frame of mind for CIV and make the time go by faster.

Thank you for the hundredth time Grumpy (and DarthBreezy)!!

7. Grumpy_Jedi

Jun 2, 2006
    Well, I got 4 out today but I'm not too happy. Seems that I'm getting screwed with the shipping (no one's fault by my own...) Seems these are some pretty heavy shirts and for those that ordered at least two of the larger sizes... priority shipping gets a little costly. For example, I just sent out a box that had 3 shirts in it..shipping came to $9.00. I guess it doesn't matter. I just don't think I can do this next time.

I'm getting these out as quickly as I can... hope you all like them.

8. HardwareStoreJedi

HardwareStoreJedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 10, 2006
    Perchance is my shipment among those that went out today? Just curious...

9. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    Grumpy, would parcel post be cheaper? It really does not take much longer than priority mail in most cases, I myself would not mind if you ship that way, but since you are shipping mine and paulies together, she should weigh in on that

also, for any shipments under 16 oz you can ship first class much cheaper (usually) than priority and i have found it to be just as fast.

10. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Force Ghost star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    UPS business to business should be cheaper in our case...

11. cyodarun

cyodarun Retired RMFF CR star 4

Apr 23, 2002
    I would be happy to shoot you xtra $$ for the shipping!

12. CarolynNC

CarolynNC Jedi Master star 3

Mar 29, 2002
    I was just getting ready to post the same thing. Let me know if there is an additional charge on my order. I certainly don't want you to be stuck with charges I should be paying.

13. Grumpy_Jedi

Jun 2, 2006
    Your's will be next but no... not yet. I got out, ValdeKor's (because I'm a kissa$$), DarthBreezy, Cliodna_ben_Lhee's, and Pwinlespi's. The rest will be over the next day or so. Sorry, I'm doing the best I can.

14. Grumpy_Jedi

Jun 2, 2006
    Carolyn.. your's is going to be fine.... it's only 1 shirt.

15. Grumpy_Jedi

Jun 2, 2006
    Yours already went out...=) That's the one that was $9.00 (DOH!)

16. pwinklespi

Mar 30, 2004
    Why don't you stop whining like a little girl about shipping and just get them out already. HAHAHA!Just kidding!

I'll tell you what, I got the first 2 beers at the Fig. Deal? In fact, I think everyone should buy the old Grumpster a drink at the fig. Well take one night and go down the line and let the man drink for free all night long. The Pink Jedi and I have your first two beers. Who's next?

Thanks for getting them out. I can't wait to see my wife in it.

17. Grumpy_Jedi

Jun 2, 2006
    You're just trying to get my drunk so you can take advantage of me. I swear, if I wake up with a tattoo of Jar Jar on my rear, in the timeless words of Uncle Owen, "there's going to be hell to pay."

ps. Jar Jar would just throw off the whole classic motif I'm going for on each cheek.

18. Leia214

Leia214 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2004
    Grumpy - here is a thought for those orders with multiple shirts - US Priority has unlimited weighht flat rate boxes for $7.99 (I think) - it's all you can cram in the box and they have several sizes. Might be worth looking into for you.

Otherwise I will shoot you a couple extra bucks too like the others!

19. Grumpy_Jedi

Jun 2, 2006
    Sure, $7.99 but that's still more then the $4.05 everyone paid. =) It's fine. It only affects a couple of people.

20. pwinklespi

Mar 30, 2004
    That's a scary sight. Seeing Jar Jar on one cheek and Luke and Leia on another.

21. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002
    Tell you what Grumps, Cate and I'll will buy you a round as well -

*sniff* no one's going to buy a drink for the semi starving artist? :(

22. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    I'll buy you an appletini Paulie ]-}

23. jedileann

jedileann Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 4, 2005
    Sure we will... but we know your plan... you'll get drunk faster on an empty stomache... we can get off cheaper with you... :D lol

24. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002
    As long as it's as good as the ones you make! :p8-}

25. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.