main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

First Gen 't-shirts' "I was there"

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by DarthBreezy, Jun 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    They Came@!!!! [face_dancing]

And ***WOW!!!**** They really Rock - no one will be dissapointed!:cool:

Cate, I'll bring yours on Monday.

2. Grumpy_Jedi

Grumpy_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2006
    Told ya so! =)

I really will do what I can about getting the rest out on Monday.

3. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    Yeah! I'll be there!

4. Amidala081499

Amidala081499 Jedi Master star 3

Sep 13, 2003
    Is it too late to order a shirt? I totally forgot about it, my mind was too tuned into the badge!!! Please tell me its not too late!!!

5. ValedaKor

ValedaKor Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 25, 2000
    Got mine today, thanks so much! I'll wear it to work tomorrow in honor of Cocktail Tuesday :).

6. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002
    There is the Cafe Press Store if GJ is out of them.

7. Grumpy_Jedi

Jun 2, 2006
    Talked to Suzanne, I can get more... so you just need to let me know how many. The price is the same as long as I order them within 6 months from the original order. The price would be $8.50 for regular sizes, and $10.50 xxl and xxxl plus a small shipping and small paypal charge. I'm forgetting all the details at the moment but I'm sure someone here an help you out with how much it all was. I'm going to up the shipping for 2 xxl's though from $4.05 to $6.50. If it's 3 xxl's then the shipping is $9.00

8. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    Paulie brought mine to our meeting last night, they are definately AWESOME! I will be wearing mine to Anglicon in October and then again at Rustycon in January to break it in before CIV

9. Grumpy_Jedi

Jun 2, 2006
    TSHIRT UPDATES!!!!

The following people have already received their shirts.

Cliodna_ben_Lhee
    Darthbreezy
    Valedakor
    Pwinklespi

The following are going out today, as soon as my printer kicks out the labels

Movieboy
    Carolyn
    HardwarestoreJedi
    Toni-Wankenobinc
    LadyLeesa
    Valerie
    Cyodarun

I've got to look up the addresses for the following so I can send them out tomorrow.

Leia214
    TK-421

And Ariel's will go out tomorrow also.. just have to package his differently because he's on the other side of the planet.

Who am I forgetting? I have shirts left over and I'm missing an extra XXL for Jedilenn... but am taking care of it.

10. jedileann

jedileann Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 4, 2005
    Thank, I appreciate it.

Also, can you PM me the contact information for where you had the shirts done? It sounds like a place my friend would like to do business with. Thanks.

11. DarthBreezy

Jun 4, 2002
    I'll PM you the link -

Please note that ONLY Grumpy has permission to reproduce the shirt/images, and that Suzanne knows that I retain the all the rights to my artwork.

We did this as a 'fan to fan' venture, but if there is a surge in request, then I'll see about a larger distribution.

12. jedileann

jedileann Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 4, 2005
    Thanks, I got the link and passed it onto my friend (along with the referal).

13. Grumpy_Jedi

Jun 2, 2006
    TK-421 and Leia214.. can you guys PM me your address?

14. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    Paulie, I just ordered that cool tote bag and a magnet. That tote will come in handy at the con

15. HardwareStoreJedi

HardwareStoreJedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 10, 2006
    Got my shirt today...w00t!

I'm going to look into tie-dying it. I think it would look great tie-dyed in beiges, browns and rusts.

Thank you very much DarthBreezy, Grumpy Jedi!

16. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    Hardwarestore Jedi, cool Idea, I ended up ordering two, so I may do that to one and see what happens! they do sell this liquid batik stuff at the craft stores that can be applied to the design prior to the tiedying process, that would protect the image from being dyed over.

I once TieDyed a shirt with a simarly applied design and the image soaked up some of the dye and was almost impossible to see afterwards. The Liquid Batik will keep that from happening

17. CarolynNC

CarolynNC Jedi Master star 3

Mar 29, 2002
    My shirt arrived today. I'm very happy with it. [face_dancing] I couldn't wait to try it on. I decided to wear it tonight and I'll wash it tomorrow. I'm hoping it will shrink up a bit. Has anyone washed theirs yet? The sleeves and body are a bit long on me but it's still great. I just have to roll the sleeves up and tuck the bottom under. If it doesn't shrink I think I might just hem it up. Shouldn't be too hard.

I now wish I'd ordered two. I'd like to try to "tea" dye one but don't want to chance it since I just have one. It's been years since I've used tea to dye cloth but if I remember correctly it gives it an antique look.

18. Tony-WanKenobiNC

Tony-WanKenobiNC Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 14, 2005
    First Gen shirt....I have you now!!! Thanks man! It rules! I will be wearing it to a small comic convention here this weekend. It will be a day long remembered.

19. LadyLessa

LadyLessa Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 11, 2005
    Got mine today and I love it! I will be wearing mine to the air force museum in Dayton tomorrow! My hubby is already trying to take it away from me. Thanks Grumpy Jedi and Darth Breezy.

20. cyodarun

cyodarun Retired RMFF CR star 4

Apr 23, 2002
    Mine arrived also :cool: Great work DB and GJ Thank you for putting this together!

2X is way big for both of us, but beggers can't be choosers as they say, and I could not be happier with the artwork. Mine seemed to shrink very little upon washing in hot...in the dryer now!

21. movieboy

movieboy Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 9, 2005
    Got mine on Friday; they look VERY good. Thanks for going through all of the hassell in doing this.

22. Grumpy_Jedi

Jun 2, 2006
    My apologies to TK-427, JediLeean, and Leia... your shirts came back. There was a problem with the labels I used. It's taken care of and they are going back out today.

23. Grumpy_Jedi

Jun 2, 2006

Other then Azrael, TK-427, Leia, and JediLean... can you please tell me if you havne't received your shirt? I've got a 2XL and a M left over and I could have sworn all of the shirts were accounted and paid for. So please...let me know and tell me how you paid for it. Thanks!

24. pwinklespi

pwinklespi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 30, 2004
    Mine looks greaat. I can't wait to wear it to the con. The tee shirt and NOTHING ELSE!

25. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    I could not wait until my next con- I wore mine yesterday when I took my daighter to the orthodontist and to the bookstore and then to the grocery store

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.