main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"Flashback Flicks" at the Clovis Town Center

Discussion in 'Archive: Fresno, CA' started by donsolo, Nov 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. donsolo

donsolo Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 3, 2004
    Has anyone else gone to one of these? We caught Ghostbusters last week and it was fun... the audiance was really into it (most were singing along with the theme song at the begining). Not a bad deal at $5, plus we got a free token for a carwash at Red Carpet, so the movie paid for itself ;)

These are the rest of the movies that they'll be playing...
    Nov 17 - Fast Times at Ridgemont High
    Nov 25 - JAWS (that's going to be great on the big screen)
    Dec 1 - The Breakfast club
    Dec 8 - Raiders of the Lost Ark (no way I'm missing that!)
    dec 15 - Scarface
    Dec 22 - Top Gun (I'd love to see it, but the week after xmas is hell i na theater)

I really like this idea... but I was surprised Ghostbusters wasn't sold out. In fact, we showed up a few minutes late, and they had over 200 seats left. Great way to spend a Thursday night though.

2. donsolo

Jul 3, 2004
    OK, c'mon... you all expect me to believe that no one else went to see Raiders tonight?

3. Obi1kenny

Obi1kenny Jedi Youngling star 1

May 10, 2002
    I wish they would do that up here....hell I'd even dress up.

4. donsolo

Jul 3, 2004
    As it turns out, lots of people have written "Star Wars" on the request cards, but it's up to LFL for the final word (which is quite obviously no... but how much would that rock!)

Highlights to see that's confirmed already for next year: Back to the Future and Ferris Bueller's Day Off

5. donsolo

Jul 3, 2004
    I totaly forgot that you had an Indy costume I-) ...they'll be playing Last Crusade late on sometime if you want to come up!

6. CKCSWHFFAN

CKCSWHFFAN Jedi Youngling

Jan 4, 2006
    I would have loved to see have seen Raiders on the big screen again.
    Missed this Flashback showing.

I was first in the door opening day for all 3 Indy films when they opened AT THE NOW LONG CLOSED FESTIVAL CINEMAS.

:cool: :)

7. donsolo

Jul 3, 2004
    They've kept playing these with a new list, and they're almost done with this run... but there was some awesom news at the last show - they're going to play the Last Crusade in a few months! It got a lot of cheers... I'll be going for sure. I don't remember the rest of the films they have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.