main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Flight of the Jedi Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by DarthIshtar, Sep 30, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 9

Mar 26, 2001
    Ah, okay. It looked as though the others didn't want to do the trial. Here's an alternate option. Clanya and Mcily and Rieekan escape to meet up with the ship, but for various reasons (including the fact that neither of them is in any shape to walk, much less run for their lives), Jacinta and Sial are recaptured. Vader puts them on trial as planned. What think ye?

2. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    And who the heck is Jelena? I like the idea, since it'll solve the problem of everyone running around until we find Clanya.

3. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    I like that! But Sial has to come out of the Coma first, how do we do that? We are in such bad shape, we couldn't fight Vader. I think on the way out, during the shooting, somehow we get left behind. And than we get the trial, I have no clue how we would get away though.

4. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Jalena is someone from Storms. Did you read what that was?

5. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Do any of the characters have healing powers? Didn't someone plot something to heal Clanya's mind? They could bring Sial out of the coma because it's too dangerous to have her unconscious in a war zone.

6. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    FREEDOM! We don't know much about her anyway, let's make her have healingpowers and she helps you when we find her. How's that?

7. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Good stuff. :) Just read about Storms.

8. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    So when do you think we can stop planning and go back to writing?

9. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    I mean, I think we got it pretty planned out for awhile. Whats is it theenking, my precious?

10. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    One ring to rule them all
    One ring to find them
    One ring to bring them all
    and in the darkness bind them
    in the land of Mordor where the shadows lie

Okay, the word precious just made me think of that because I'm 269 pages into Fellowship of the Rings and have read The Hobbit before.

Anyway, I think we can go back to writing until the time when more planning is required. But if you have any overarching ideas, throw them up here.

11. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Ok, and I was refering to the lord of the rings there. I've seen the hobbit, and I REALLY wish I could see the movies that are coming out. I saw the previews for it. Anyhoo, have to scram, I'll be at our story in about an hour, got to do some homework, see you then? Please go sign on and give me something to work on!

12. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    I don't have time to write anything just yet. This is my busy day.

13. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Oh....ok....well....I'l see you later then.

14. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    I just posted a short scene. As did you.

15. Neon Star

Neon Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 2000
    So what plot line are we following? And can I still bring in Jelena during the escape? Its kind of boring being the only character active on the ship.

16. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Yes, bring Jelena in during the escape. And we're following the plot line that during the escape it comes down to dying or running and they have to, reluctantly, leave Jacinta and Sial behind. They take off and try to rendezvous with the ship, but meet up with a task force instead. Meanwhile, J&S get put on trial for being Jedi under the Setarin Resolution.

17. Mayo_Solo

Mayo_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 9, 2001
    I don't remember who suggested this but I like the idea where the ship gets caught wjile trying to escape and every one goes on trial. It would be interesting to see how it plays out.

Hey Ishtar you still here?

Neon Star you here?

Please answer.

18. Neon Star

Neon Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 2000
    Yeah, I am still here.

19. Mayo_Solo

Aug 9, 2001
    Good because I'v been sitting here for 30 minutes.

Wanna work on the story for a while?

20. Mayo_Solo

Aug 9, 2001
    Be right back I just saw Ishtar pop up. Meet me at the story Flights of the Jedi.

See ya there!

21. Mcily_Nochi

Mcily_Nochi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    I'm back! All this sounds good.

Sorry about "running away with" with escape thing. I couldn't figure out what everyone was planning or how to mke it happen, so I decided to break them out.

What happens to Rieekan? I'm getting kind of attached to the guy. :) Maybe he can escape with Mcily etc. and get caught with them, then when they meet up with the fledging Rebellion (great idea, it crossed my mind once or twice, too) he can join them.

Good?

22. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    I have Obi-Wan involved in the Alliance at the beginning and since they're all Jedi, they know him, so when they show up with a new guy...

23. Mcily_Nochi

Sep 23, 2001
    'kay, I'll check it out.

24. Mcily_Nochi

Sep 23, 2001
    Okay, people are coming here now, right? Or do I not have a commanding enough presence to get everyone to follow my instructions?

25. Mcily_Nochi

Sep 23, 2001
    If no one's coming here, I'll go attack Darth Calculus. He is challenging me to a two hour long lightsaber duel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.