main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Flight of the Jedi Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by DarthIshtar, Sep 30, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mcily_Nochi

Mcily_Nochi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    Oooh! Oooh! I, the faithful upper, get post 100!

2. Mcily_Nochi

Sep 23, 2001
    Are we still doing this?

3. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    I don't know anymore Mcily. As soon as Dari gets her post up, I have to have a talk with all the writers on how we will continues this, so I will PM them all and try to get them back here, but as I said, Dari needs to post first so our chars may join the others, then we will be together again on the same planet.

4. Neon Star

Neon Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 2000
    I am still around, clueless as to what to do though.

5. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Hi, Neon, glad you haven't abandoned us.

Ok, here's an overview of what I've got planned for the direction this story will take, provided everyone agrees.

Sial and Jacinta try to escape with Garm, Sial dies in the attempt, Jacinta makes it, but never completely recovers, physically or emotionally.

Jacinta suggests that the stick together thing isn't working, and that everyone needs tog o their seperate ways.

Hopefully, the others agree.

Here, you take your character and their initiate, and your padawan if that applies, (if you are master and apprentice, I suggest you either PM each other or discuss where you're going here. Either way) to a planet of your choice. On your own, you decide their fate. When they are found, and if they are not, how they died or whatever. Doesn't matter, it's your character.

What do you think?

6. Mcily_Nochi

Sep 23, 2001
    Sounds fine by me. If will be interesting to see what happens to everyone.

Just so you know, I was intrigued by my character, and am writing a story called "Braided Patterns" about her losing her Master. It won't be completely consistent with this (but then, we haven't been completely consistent within the confines of the story), but it will explain where Mcily ends up, if I ever get around to working on it.

7. Mayo_Solo

Mayo_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 9, 2001
    Hi all.

Ummmmmmm I pretty much have everything planned out on my end so.......

I should be posting soon.

Is Ish supposed to be posting the rest of the court stuff? And who will start the escape/attempted escape?

8. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Sorry I haven't been around, but for some reason, my internet connection cut off on thursday and I haven't been able to get it back up ever since and I've been relying on comp labs and friends ever since, all of which aren't available on Sundays or between 12-7 a.m. Not to mention I'm coming up on finals. I'm going to try and put up the huge post I have scribblepadded tonight.

9. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Thank you Dari!

Ok, glad you guys like that. I am going to PM all the writers today, tell them to get their butts down here.

10. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Okay, people, I just put up a thread. Now I'm going to do a huge post. Starts with a scene with Sial/Char'lyen, then the preparation for execution, the execution attempt, the fleeing from the planet, the discovery of the need for refueling, the death of Sial. Then Cin, I want you to take over for reactions/aftermath/leaving for the rendezvous.

11. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Not thread, post. Oops.

12. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Oh, and I'm going to start with a scene with the Emperor.

13. Mayo_Solo

Mayo_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 9, 2001
    Cool haven't heard from him in a while. I wonder what the Emporer is going to do and who he is going to visit.

14. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Oook, I am in charge of reactions....umm, does that include Charylen?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.