main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga For The Girls ~ Songfic

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by QueenArdnassak, Jul 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QueenArdnassak

QueenArdnassak Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 30, 2009
  2. TheMacUnleashed

TheMacUnleashed Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 2, 2009
    =D= Awesome job! I loved how you used the song; it seemed very fitting, and this image of a giant group of female Jedi really made me [face_laugh]. Is this related to the semi-challenge at the TWS?

3. KotORBF2Female_Revan

KotORBF2Female_Revan Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 21, 2009
    I love this fic, it's got that totally-awesome-female-empowering-type, girls-just-wanna-have-fun feel. Maybe it's the female-centric thing. This songfic is made of epic win. :D

And Mac, I think it is...

4. QueenArdnassak

Mar 30, 2009
    TheMacUnleashed:=D= Awesome job! I loved how you used the song; it seemed very fitting, and this image of a giant group of female Jedi really made me [face_laugh] . Is this related to the semi-challenge at the TWS?-- Thanks! This actually isn't for the semi-songfic-challenge. I was just listening to music and this song came on and I immediately started thinking for Jedi of the appropriate ages for the different verses. And the image of a giant group of female Jedi made me laugh too, and I'm the one that wrote it, so you're not alone.

KotORBF2Female_Revan: I love this fic, it's got that totally-awesome-female-empowering-type, girls-just-wanna-have-fun feel. Maybe it's the female-centric thing. This songfic is made of epic win. :D-- That's the next song I should do a songfic for! Girls just wanna have fun! Thanks for beta-ing this, Revan! Glad you liked it.

5. KellyLCrutcher

KellyLCrutcher Jedi Master star 2

Feb 28, 2009
    I just read this fic and it's going on my favorites list when I can set a list up. :) Keep up the great work! :D

6. QueenArdnassak

Mar 30, 2009
    Thank you![face_blush] Wow, I didn't know it was that good...:D

7. LittleMissNightsaber

LittleMissNightsaber Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2009
    That was great.

The ending was a bit funny. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.