main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Force Ghosts in IX

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Kez-Iban, Dec 18, 2017.

1. Mr. Crumb

Mr. Crumb Jedi Knight star 1

Jul 31, 2013
    This is very much in line with a scene I was envisioning! I was picturing "Force Ghost Luke" leading Rey to some kind of sacred/ancient area. I picture Rey being surrounded by a circle of large stones...all of a sudden the force ghosts appear sitting on them and she finds herself standing before a force ghost jedi council. At that point, she is able to soak in all of the wisdom surrounding her. I did a YT video discussing it, and I figured other people probably thought about it as well.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2019
  2. Dominus Libertas

Dominus Libertas Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 23, 2016
    I sincerely hope we don't get to see the last of Luke Skywalker after his "death" in the Last Jedi.

Hopefully he can be resurrected the same way Gandalf turned from Gandalf the Grey to Gandalf the White.

Have Luke be one with the Force at the same time able to manifest in the physical pane.

If Yoda can summon lightning as a Force Ghost then Luke can fight until there is balance in the Force to where he passes away completely.

3. GregMcP

GregMcP Force Ghost star 5

Jul 7, 2015
    I have a completely fanboyish ending to IX with an Army of Force Ghosts. Jedi from the past... Empire, Republic, Old Republic, Ancient... charge the First Order army.

Intent on Dragging Kylo To Hell.

4. JohnWilliamsSonoma

JohnWilliamsSonoma Force Ghost star 4

Aug 7, 2003
    Man, are you going to be sorely disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Krueger and GregMcP like this.
  5. GregMcP

GregMcP Force Ghost star 5

Jul 7, 2015
    Luke is so gonna shimmer blue.

Krueger likes this.
  6. CloneBlooper

CloneBlooper Jedi Grand Master star 2

Dec 20, 2002
    This Jedi is no more! He has ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker! 'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! 'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible!! This is an ex-jedi!

whostheBossk likes this.