main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Force User Factions (IBOP)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by greyjedi125, Oct 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    OOC: No worries. Marna. It's good to know that all goes well with you. Take care of things on your end first, we got you covered over here. ;)

********************************************************************************

Jedi Academy, Planetary Surface, Dagobah

She really didn't know how much time had passed, but when it was all over and the shock of it all began to wear off, Alexia slowly managed to think and remember who she was and why she was here, wherever here was....oh, yes. Dagobah. There were jedi here on the swamp planet and she was a grey jedi. There was a surprise attack by the Vong and some sympathizers and they almost got killed in the process.

Alexia shook her head, as if trying to wake up from a bad dream. It all seemed so incredibly surreal. Especially that last explosion. For some reason, she felt a great well of frustration and sadness inside of her, and understandably so. Slowly, she looked around, taking in the devastation. She frowned, feeling uncertain, and then her eyes widened in surprise.

She knew it was him before she turned around.

"Master Hobbs! You're alright!"

With great joy rushing to fill the emptiness she felt inside, Alexia wheeled around and threw her arms around the legless Jedi knight who had been there with her at the very end. She could not control the sheer joy that she felt warming her inside, neither the she hold back her smile or her tears.

"You made it, you made it, thank the Force..."

She embraced him for a long moment, then composed herself and let go.

"I was begining to think I imagined that you did make it inside the kitchen before the explosion...sheesh, am I glad to be wrong about that."

Alexia beamed at the man, then took him by the arm and didn't let go of it. She sighed contentedly and smiled, as she was profoundly thankful for a great many things. Within her self, she said a silent prayer for her own Master, who was currently fighting an unimaginably fierce battle in Garqi.

'Please be safe Master Zurma, and may the force be with you.'

These were her thoughts as she ambled along with Mason Hobbs, a legless jedi knight who's very presence was a living testament of the greatness of the Force.

Some distance away, DawnStar constantly hugged Unru and Deanna. Her maternal instincs were on overdrive. The kiffar female did not want the girls out of her visual range, even as she embarked in coordinating rescue and relief efforts. Shelters had to be built as well a triage center. She almost didn't let Bandon and Aprec leave her sight either as they worked alongside the New Republic officers who were conducting these operations.

DawnStar had received reports that the infermary had been destroyed in an earlier explosion and she feared the worse, but when she saw two NR officers walk up to her and a the youngman that walked between the two of them she could help but to burst into tears of joy.

In her mind, she had no doubt that she was looking at a miracle.

Still feeling a bit disoriented, the youngman, who was still garbed in infermary tunics waved hello.

"Uhm...Hi, Master Sri Parna woke me up and told me everything that happened. He was all white and glowing and healing my wounds. He explained everything and said these two gentlemen would find me and lead me to you."

The two NR officers saluted, then departed.

"Cember Goural!"

DawnStar ran up to him and hugged the now bewildered youngman. She was completely beside herself with joy.

"Uhm...I'm sorry, but I don't think we've met."

The kiffar female laughed joyfully at the comment and let him go as she held him by the shoulders. She completely ignored her tears as she smiled at him.

"I'm Jedi Knight DawnStar. These are my padawans, Unru and Deanna.

Cember looked over DawnStar's shoulder and waved hello.

"Oh, my stars." she said, holding back a powerful wave of emotion.

"Master Bastilus will be

2. Winged_Jedi

Winged_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 28, 2003
    Kieran Riot

Jedi Academy, Dagobah

Glaring at his foe with a single eye, Kieran Riot felt himself slam against the wall. He couldn't move, and he couldn't breathe, and he couldn't even twitch, which was weird. It felt like a Hutt was pushing him back, and he hissed as he saw the two thermal detonators that he had just thrown soar over, hovering gently at the wall as if they were alive, a couple of feet away from him on either side. A thousand thoughts flashed through his mind then. Nobody survived this. No one. Not even a legend of a smuggler like him was gonna come through this. He didn't care. He didn't even want to see the Wookiee he'd left dead on Garqi, he didn't want to see daylight, he didn't want to kill any more Jedi, he didn't want anything. Except some spice. And he couldn't get it now.

"Frell," he muttered. There was a flash of light and a burst of heat as the explosions tore through him. Whether or not Ashyyr had survived back on Garqi, it looked like that lie of a life debt was finally paid, because Kieran knew it was all over now. He vaguely remembered some Quarrens telling him that dying was the biggest high you could have, better than any stim. As if they'd know. They were wrong, anyway.

The young Peace Brigader was taken to the infirmary soon afterwards. Somehow, he had clung on. The faintest of pulses danced through a body that had been shattered and broken almost to the point of no return. But Kieran never believed in miracles in life, and he didn't get one to save him from death. The pulse raced defiantly one last time, and then faded to nothing.

And thus concludes my part of the action on Dagobah. ;)

3. jedi_killeroak

jedi_killeroak Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2005
    IC: Ty (Garqi)

"Ty, won't you meet a freind of mine", as she did a back flip and landed a few feet from him. In the shadows a saber ignited and a blue beam came out.

"Now, so it is true, Jedi can not fight a fair fight!"

"No we can not. Though he made this request personally. So step forward Jedi Knight Ty." The figure stepped forward into the two saber's light showing a clean cut Ty. A Ty, that did not have the acid burn or a gash out of his right cheek.

"You...you can't be me." Said a stunned Ty. "It must be a clone or something. There can not be two of me." Tys saber was shaking quite badly now. He did not know who or what to believe.

"Seeee, the jedi lie to you, even now! Why do you wait? Attack them now, use the darkside to make them pay!"

"Whooo...who are you. Are you a Sith Lord?" As the two jedi slowly move towards him with their sabers ready.

"Yesssss I was. The jedi must pay for their crimes against the Galatic Empire! You may be the one I have been waiting for. First you must kill the jedi. Show me, that you want the power you want!" It took no more taunting from no one to set off the hunger that he once felt, while battling the Vong's "puppets". Ty went to meet the two jedi, one a once freind and the other a poster of himself. The battle was a heated one. Sabers flew and retrieved. Yells were given and taken. Sometimes sabers got locked into one other and had to be forced apart. No one person could get the upper hand on the other. But Ty was fighting for two reasons, not just one. First was his very life and soul. Second was for the power that he could get in training and killing.

"You might as well lay down your weapon, and die like the scum you are!" said Allundra.

Ty looked at her and grinned, "If you only came back and helped. Maybe we would not be in this mess right now, jedi. Than again, you are weak against the power of the darkside. I have learned that when you and your buddies left me standing there!" His eyes were hot with fire, and nothing cold could cool them down. "Now you are scared and my double is nothing to me. Only the pain of death can bring relief to my tortured soul. Though," As he looked across the two locked sabers. "You are the only tortured soul here now." But to his horror, he had forgotten the clone of himself. It came upon him from behind, with a raise saber! Down it came towards his back and nothing Ty could do, but die....

-----------------------------------------------------------------
    IC: Ty/Deathstalker (Garqi, real life)

"Noooooooo!" Ty came awake and he was angry, but also in pain.

TAG: No one, till the time is correct.
    OCC: Had this one chance to finish the work on his dream.

4. LightSide_Apprentice

LightSide_Apprentice Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 22, 2001
    greyjedi125, darth_nemisis, Winged_Jedi, jedi_killeroak, Ktala, Marna_Veign, KOTORFan8

Central Spaceport, Garqi's Surface

Victor Shaal and Gareth Secluderg left the now blocked, north-west spaceport entrance as they moved to return to Bastilus and the others. They came with a portion of the black-clad platoon of warriors.

Master Ozm, Master Bastilus and their apprentices were just as they had been. They fought off the endless masses of slave troops and Yuuzhan Vong, now aided by more allies. Inyan and Atoa had joined them, as had Alya and Master Vajra. And, as impossible as it seemed they seemed not only to hold their own, but to succeed in driving back the armies of alien soldiers.

As far as Gareth could determine, Atoa seemed to be tending to the wounds of the young Jedi initiate, Ty. He watched and offered what calming energies of his own he could muster as he blanketed not only the healer and her charge, Atoa Colti and Ty, respectively, but Allundra, too, who had come with the boy and a towering man.

Lord Husk seemed absent from the Force, much like a rock or durasteel skeleton. Gareth did not dwell on the oddity, however, as he welcomed Victor to join him in their positive reinforcement for the initiate's recovery. Gareth breathed a sigh of relief as Ty woke with a start, despite the shout that came from the young man's lips.

"Noooooooo!" Ty yelled, as he came awake, angry, but also in pain.

Spaceport Outskirts, Garqi's Surface

The hulking Yuuzhan Vong was already upon him, slashing viciously with the remaining amphistaff, refusing to let up. The young, grey Jedi could merely defend--it was all he could do to stop himself stumbling among the heap of corpses, as he was pushed further and further back by the alien's relentless attack. As he parried and blocked, only just matching his foe's speed and strength, he became aware of a burning sensation, from somewhere on the right side of his face. He hadn't realised before, but the flying couffee had sliced off a sizeable chunk of his ear.

He realised now.

"Cut me, will you?" he snarled, his face contorted with pain and rage. He began counter-attacking, finding firm footing and new strength, attempting to turn the tables and put the abomination on the defensive.

Bakhir could not explain what had happened. One moment he was driving his opponent backward, sure to slay the pitiful Jeedai and then, as if taking hold of some invisible reserve of limitless energy, the same cowardly opponent became a true fighter and warrior. His spirit seemed unconquerable. Bakhir found himself forced backward.

His amphistaff slipped from a two-handed grip as he side-stepped and twisted. The snake-like spear remained hardened and firmly within his grasp as he let his left hand touch empty air and his right twirl a defensive ring to ward off his opponent.

Bakhir gathered all his outrage and anger into a focused force that he directed into his mind and body as he channeled his attack against the Jeedai. He lunged and slashed high at Leon Jarath's torso, just below the neck, hoping to cut right across, through and between, the superhuman's shoulders.

East-Side Spaceport, Garqi's Surface

Alya and Inyan and Alex were sent aid from Quinlan Vos' platoon. Capable as they were, the Jedi and the black-clad warriors managed to hold their own in battle at the spaceport's central entrance. Yet something else troubled the grey Jedi Master. He could feel a terrible darkness brewing on Garqi and it was not of the Yuuzhan Vong, but of the Force in its most primal and dangerous form.

He took a few brief, but critical moment to help turn the tide of battle as he confronted the marching Quenak with his telekinetic might. The alien beasts fell to his power, but still Quinlan was not at ease. He felt a looming danger threatening to harm Satryna Nova,

5. Winged_Jedi

Feb 28, 2003
    Leon Jarath

Near Spaceport, Garqi

Leon struck again, and again, and again, battering at the enemy's defenses with relentless power and drive. Some only used the Force when they had to. Some didn't like to use it for trivial things. Leon used it all the time, whenever he could, for whatever he could. It was drug, he couldn't live without it. And it rewarded his loyalty. The Force was truly with him now, as it always was when he really needed it to be. It was in his arms as he sent another attack flying towards the foe. It was in his feet as he he moved and darted and sidestepped expertly. It was the source of his strength. Without it, he wasn't the same.

The Vong's amphistaff slipped from a two-handed grip, remaining hardened and grasped tightly in his right hand as he twirled a defensive ring around him, letting his left hand touch air. Leon pulled back immediately, spinning his lightsaber around his fingers and into a guard position. It was the alien's move. And he moved with rage and anger, lunging forwards, directing a powerful attack at Leon's torso, just below the neck, attempting to rip the man apart. The Grey Jedi padawan closed his eyes and dropped with swiftness and grace into the lowest roll he could manage, ducking below the attack and diving past the left side of the Vong's legs, attempting to slice them off as he went.

Tag: Lightside_Apprentice, others at Garqi

6. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Banden O'Jara
    Common Room, Jedi Academy, Planetary Surface, Dagobah

Banden moved, diving and twisting, even as the warning had been yelled. Everything seemed to move in slow motion. The yelling. The explosion, not just the main one in the Kitchen, but the others he heard as well. As he dived, he could only hope the other Jedi were safe as well, and did not wish to think that anything might have happened to Unru and Deanna, or their master DawnStar.

After the initial blast rocked the area, Banden could feel as life suddenly was snuffed out for some. It made him all the more determined to get through. As he reached to doors, he swung them open, using the Force, and walked in slowly.

A thick cloud of dust and debris rolled behind him, as he opened to kitchen doors with the Force. He carried his lightsaber in one hand, and the fallen body of the once mighty Yuuzhan Vong warrior lay behind him, motionless. He had crossed over it, not carying. He looked for signs of life.

The first person he saw was DawnStar. As the dust settled, he began to see the others emerge as well. Banden breathed a sigh of relief.

Alexia wheeled around and threw her arms around Mason Hobbs, and it looked like she would never let go. Not that he blamed her.

DawnStar constantly hugged Unru and Deanna. Banden smiled at the sight. He walked over, relieved that they were all right. The rest of the Jedi also seemed to cluster up, as they worked alongside the New Republic officers who were conducting these operations.

DawnStar had received reports that the infermary had been destroyed in an earlier explosion and she feared the worse, but when she saw two NR officers walk up to her and a the youngman that walked between the two of them she could help but to burst into tears of joy.

Banden had no idea, who the young man, who was still garbed in infermary tunics that waved hello was. ut DawnStar obviously knew him.

"Uhm...Hi, Master Sri Parna woke me up and told me everything that happened. He was all white and glowing and healing my wounds. He explained everything and said these two gentlemen would find me and lead me to you."

The two NR officers saluted, then departed.

"Cember Goural!" DawnStar ran up to him and hugged the now bewildered youngman. She was completely beside herself with joy.

"Uhm...I'm sorry, but I don't think we've met."

Banden only watched quietly. This was getting interesting by the moment.

"I'm Jedi Knight DawnStar. These are my padawans, Unru and Deanna." Cember looked over DawnStar's shoulder and waved hello.

"Oh, my stars." she said, holding back a powerful wave of emotion.

"Come, we must find the communications officer. We must tell everyone that our night is finally turning into day."

Banden smiled. "At least, let the young man put some clothes on first..." he said with a chuckle. He then looked up at the one called Cember. "Lets find you some clothes, and then go see what DawnStar is up to." Banden quickly found some tunics that the young man could get dressed into.

After that, he went back to work, on the investigation, and the checking out of the rest of the academy.

It must have been an hour or two before all Jedi and support staff were accounted for. It seemed that the Yuuzhan Vong had killed two kitchen staff, at least three Jedi Knights, and half a dozen New Republic officers. Seven Peace Brigaders and smugglers were captured, two killed in action and five injured. A clean up effort was organised to contain and repair the damage caused in the explosions throughout the Academy. R4 reported to Banden as he checked out the other areas as well. More hours slipped into time and were lost as the smugglers were questioned and the padawans shown back to their quarters.

'After this, the other Jedi better survive.' Banden thought to himself. He located R4, leaving the hanger section.

"Common buddy, I'll buy you a drink. After today, I think we all could use one."

R4 beeped softly, as they walked into the tempo

7. DarkSide_Apprentice

DarkSide_Apprentice Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2001
    Winged_Jedi

The Yuuzhan Vong's amphistaff slipped from a two-handed grip, remaining hardened and grasped tightly in his right hand as he twirled a defensive ring around him, letting his left hand touch air. Leon pulled back immediately, spinning his lightsaber around his fingers and into a guard position. It was the alien's move. And he moved with rage and anger, lunging forwards, directing a powerful attack at Leon's torso, just below the neck, attempting to rip the man apart.

The grey Jedi padawan closed his eyes and dropped with swiftness and grace into the lowest roll he could manage, ducking below the attack and diving past the left side of the Vong's legs, slicing with his lightsaber as he moved. He felt some brief, almost non-existant resistance and then he was past the warrior and ready to resume his battle.

Oolrigh domain Bakhir felt his amphistaff cut through empty air, and rage filled him. Then, he fell forward. He did not know why, or how he fell, except that that was what he did. His body toppled forward and he hit the ground hard, his face smashing against the blood-stained soiled surface. He could not move his legs, but he did not know why. So, he rolled onto his side, and brought his weapon to defend his open torso, and to conceal his formerly exposed back.

And then he saw his legs, upright and grounded. They were severed from his knees, but he felt no pain. There was no blood. Bakhir howled in beast-like fury as he realised the Jeedai had sliced into his now missing legs. He threw his hardened amphistaff like a spear, seeking to kill his opponent and finally serve the Slayer as a true and mighty warrior.

LadyFireStorm, greyjedi125

Earlier ...

Planetary Surface, Korriban

Slave troops, native to the known galaxy, or that of the Yuuzhan Vong, were beneath her attention. Darth Temptress was an excellent swordswoman and her skill was near unmatched. She had trained with Vransha Killar himself, a blademaster even among veterans of that class, and held her own. For her to challenge a mere servant or slave of an alien invasion force was an insult to her honour. She did not challenge them. She slaughtered them outright.

How many dozens had she slain since setting foot on Korriban's surface? How many hundreds had she killed who were so much more skilled than her present enemies? She did not count the men she defeated in battle, the women she bested, or the aliens she conquered. There was no need. She was better than they were. Inferior beings were unworthy of her attention and not due any serious, or even idle, consideration.

Perhaps that was why she found herself drawn to Tyranny and Mogra. Two powerful females, strong and inexorable in their own right, resilient enough to prove themselves worthy in a galaxy commonly dominated by the male gender. They were definitely worth her attention. And, while they very likely did not need her aid or support, they would receive it nonetheless. Temptress' power and strength was hers to use and give as she saw fit. At that moment, she saw no better devotion than the women she admired as they fought against terrible odds and relentless waves of enemies beyond measure.

When she witnessed the brief exchange between the dark woman and a male miraluka, brought to intervention by none other than Lord Twilight, her lost love, she knew her choice was the only one. She allowed them time and space to break off from confrontation and as she plotted her intended future course she met the knowing gaze of her own, perhaps single and only, superior. Illusior did not have to move or smile or gesture or make contact through the Force. Her choice was as clear to him as his support of her action was to her.

Darth Temptress forced herself to avert her gaze as she swept through the battlefield. It would all be over soon. But, before it was, she would serve and dance alongside both Mogra and Tyranny. And, when all was said and done, she

8. LightSide_Apprentice

May 22, 2001
    greyjedi125, LadyFireStorm, exodus411, Hand_of_Chaos, ShadowWarrior, Ktala

Above the Planetary Surface, Korriban

Stray debris floated about with such serenity that there was no sign of the former conflict, or violence that had been so widespread only moments ago. But, the debris remained as evidence of what had come to pass. ZaZhen had witnessed a great battle at Korriban, and even now, with the Yuuzhan Vong utterly defeated, she felt some sense of unease around her. While Korriban was free from the alien invaders, there were still so many lives that had been lost in the struggle to defend the remote planet.

She had since received a communication from Xanahrk, and the Falleen pair opened a channel to include Gorick Salk. "Our part here is complete," Xanahrk finally said, as Gorick delivered a total damage report. "Two cruisers will remain in system to offer aid in the clean up efforts, one from the Alliance and the other from a nearby Black Moon installation." He sent coordinates to the two, and revealed the need for a rendezvous back at that very installation where they could more fully account for the events at Korriban and their own plans for the future.

Xanahrk waited in system for as long as it took to determine whether or not Serpent and Wolf would be joining them, before he returned with ZaZhen and Gorick to more familiar surroundings.

Players concerned with the piece above are free to return to the Smaller Factions Thread to work on summary pieces for their respective characters' concluding segment for the Integrated Balance of Power. Should you feel a desire to post something within this thread beforehand, you may, of course, do so.

There had never been a doubt in his mind that the Yuuzhan Vong would be driven away from the Sith throne world. Krasus, however, did not expect such vast numbers, diverse as they were, of allied forces to come to his aid. He saw among the expected some of the 'witches' from Dathomir, and acknowledged their support with a glance and almost-nod. Beside him, on his right, like some ancient guardian, was the Sith Magician Halitosis, and on his left, was Ernogh Rougr, and behind and around them, were the vast armies of clones and spirits and Khass that were sent into battle on their behalf. But none of these were unexpected.

The reigning Dark Lord's gaze came to rest upon Illusior and StormBringer, who stood as leaders of their own elite brotherhoods. They were not Sith in name, but that hardly mattered. Krasus smiled toward them, and gestured to his surroundings. "Quite a display of unity," he admitted, a little too knowingly. They were the very heart and embodiment of what it meant to be a member of the Brotherhood of the Sith, and yet, they were something else entirely.

Illusior smiled, too. "It is the future, old friend," he said simply, as if his words would explain everything. He turned toward the Great Temple and added, "Let us speak of it together, away from the essence of so much death and decay." His eyes moved from Krasus to StormBringer.

Meanwhile, with blades finally extinguished and the Force drawing into the calm after the storm, finally free of his burden Vransha Killar allowed himself some measure of neutrality. The enemy had been defeated. He clipped his lightsabers onto his belt and stood quietly at Nizzal's side. Engrath Secluderg met his gaze, but remained standing among the female trio: Tyranny, Mogra and Temptress.

Since there was no way of knowing what Engrath planned, or what anyone else intended to do, it seemed prudent to observe without disturbing the peace. So that was what Vransha did. He watched the female group, and he watched Engrath, too. His awareness of Tempest and Lord Twilight remained acute enough that he did not have to keep an eye on them directly. Not that there was any need.

StormBringer and Illusior and Krasus were otherwise engaged and Vransha had no intention of interfering with them. He spoke quietly to

9. Winged_Jedi

Feb 28, 2003
    Leon Jarath

Some die the moment they arrive, some take longer, some manage to actually cause a little pain. This one had even managed to tear off an ear, which now lay still on the bloody ground. But it was a consolation prize, nothing more.

Leon Jarath rose upwards from his diving roll and onto his feet, his lightsaber gripped in his hand. He had felt the weapon cut flesh. He had heard the hissing sound as it seared through the Vong's legs, and he knew exactly what was left of his opponent.

He turned to see an amphistaff hurling towards him, a snake-like spear that would easily kill upon impact. But the duel was over, and Leon simply jumped to avoid the deadly projectile. It continued along its path, ramming straight through the stomach of an unfortunate slave onlooker. The Grey Jedi, however, was in the air, timing his flight to perfection, landing directly in front of his disabled foe. The briefest of moments passed between them as they locked eyes, and Leon knew he had to kill the being instantly. But no, not this time...Let him suffer for what he did...

The young padawan moved with lightning speed, striking twice with his violet lightsaber, his attacks aimed to sever the Yuuzhan Vong's arms from his shoulders. And it would leave him without weapons, without legs, and utterly, utterly helpless. After that, he could bleed to death for all Leon cared.

Tag: DSA, Garqi people

10. LadyFireStorm

LadyFireStorm Jedi Master star 3

Aug 12, 2003
    Mogra
    In the middle of the slaughter, Korriban

Mogra noticed the change. Even as the blooding began to receed within her ears, she had noticed it. The enemy was not as strong as it had been before. None were throwning themselves on her blades at the moment. Mogra suddenly noticed movement, and the female that she had noticed join them eariler, was making her way closer towards them. Mogra moved, to place herself between this newcommer, and Tyranny. Was she a Sith? It didnt matter. What matered was that the woman headed for them.

The woman cleared a path to stand near Mogra and Tyranny, as she said, "It will soon be over. Let us leave this place before they come to us." She tilted her head to indicate StormBringer, and Tempest, and Lord Twilight and Illusior and the others. Mogra looked up at them, seeing Tempest, and begining to seethe once again. Trator. But what did it matter to this strange woman. The Woman continued. "We will meet them again, on our terms." She smiled wickedly.

'OUR terms? Who in the seven dells was this woman? Mogra never took her eyes off of her, but waited for Tyranny to react. The decision was hers. The only thing Mogra DID agree with, was that it was time to leave this twice cursed planet. They had funds, and they had a ship. It was all that mattered for now. She also kept an eye on the male that stood next to them. He had joined them eariler, and had fought along side them. Now he simply stood there, as if he had something to say as well. Mogra trusted neither.

TAG: GreyJedi125, DSA

11. dragonsith13

dragonsith13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    Aperc Blu----Dagobah Academy

For hours now Aperc had been aiding in remvoing rubble from the affected areas, helping to clean of computer systems and the like. To say that the temple was in a somber mood was not justified. Aperc knew that none of them would have ever thought such events would happen so quickly, Aperc did not entertain an delusions that the war or battles could not reach them where they were on Dagobah. But it seemed as if only yesterday the cruiser transported the Jedi task force into battle.

Shell shock was wearing of as Aperc layed down a large piece of stone he had carried outside into a large debris pile. Aperc made his way back into where he had been concentrating his efforts along with others. Aperc noticed a female Jedi wrapping her amrs extatically, happy to see a familiar face around a fellow Jedi, whom was legless.

It was disturbing to Aperc he had only been at the academy for such a small time and yet the people, the brothers and sisters in this order that surrounded him, he knew very little about. Another Jedi stood almost guard over two younger female Jedi constantly touching them, making sure they were alright. Smothering with her motherly instinct. Another young man apeared in a dazed state... remarkable it turns out he was previously in a coma and now had come out of it, crediting Master Sri Parna for healing him and informing him about what went on.

But that was impossible! Aperc had seem Sri standing and get engulfed in flames. Aperc's mind began to wander as his mind reflected back to the last moments and then the moments after. When he had awoken in the kitchen, with singed clothings some burns and cuts from the explosion. He seemed to have escaped the inferno by inches and thus death. Aperc had wandered over the wreakage where Master Parna had been finding very little except a lightsaber which he collected and intended to turn into one of the Masters so that another piece Master Sri Parna could be remembered. Aperc at one point outside of the views of the others had fallen to his knees and wept, the emotions insode him bubbling out. But Aperc had remembered the advice from Sri Parna and collected himself after morning the loss of really the only person he had really know here.

Reflection was a good thing Aperc thought to himself as he picked up another piece of debris and began to carry it out, to his pile. If ever any anger or doubts about such events could come about they could have, but did not. As much as Aperc felt he should not be, he was calm and at peace. Knowing that he was amongst friends and knowing that Sri would not die for Aperc he would always remember him and how he comforted his anxiety.

Aperc was here to stay, and here to help, starting first with this rubble pile.

12. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    ZaZhen

Stray debris floated about with such serenity that there was no sign of the former conflict, or violence that had been so widespread only moments ago. It reminded her of one of those little globes, the tranks sold to tourists. But, the debris remained as evidence of what had come to pass. It was strange, yet beautiful. The silence seemed to call out to her. ZaZhen killed the power to the guns. "Take a break Wolf. We're done here." she called out. ZaZhen leaned back in her seat. ZaZhen had witnessed a great battle at Korriban, and even now, with the Yuuzhan Vong utterly defeated, she felt some sense of unease around her. While Korriban was free from the alien invaders, there were still so many lives that had been lost in the struggle to defend the remote planet. This entire planet and system made her skiddish.

She had received a communication from Xanahrk, and the Falleen pair opened a channel to include Gorick Salk. "Our part here is complete," Xanahrk finally said, as Gorick delivered a total damage report. ZaZhen had never been so happy to hear those words. She wanted to get as much distance between herself and this planet as soon as possible. She listened to the rest of the report.

"Two cruisers will remain in system to offer aid in the clean up efforts, one from the Alliance and the other from a nearby Black Moon installation." He sent coordinates to the two, and revealed the need for a rendezvous back at that very installation where they could more fully account for the events at Korriban and their own plans for the future. ZaZhen lifted an eyebrow. Black Moon installation. My, they had been busy.

ZaZhen waited in system just long enough with Xanahrk to find out if Serpent and Wolf would be joining them. Once that was done, ZaZhen could wait to go to jump. Hyperspae was calling, and she wanted a smuch distance between herself and this world as she could make.

TAG: LSA, ShadowWarrior

13. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    I am very sorry and I apologize for any inconvenience my delay in updating may be causing. I shall update here very soon, ( Hopefully tomorrow ). Thank you all for your understanding and your continued patience.

14. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Nizzal

Silence.

It was an uneasy silence that came when the blades were finally extinguished and the Force drawing into the calm after the storm. It was a strange calmness. Only moments ago, everyone was united, in a task. Now, with that task done, some stood, as if waking up from a dream, to look around themselves.

Vransha Killar clipped his lightsabers onto his belt and stood quietly at Nizzal's side. Nizzal looked around them. Other groups seemed to simply stand, looking at their companions, as if stuggling with the question, 'what now?'

She noticed that Illusior spoke with a few others. It was an interesting sight. A contrast of sorts. Vransha leaned towards her, and spoke quietly to her, saying, "Now comes the fun part," as he waited to see what the end of a battle would do to an allied force that had lost the one thing that formed its unity: their common enemy; the Yuuzhan Vong. Nizzal pondered that question herself. Some she could already see, as some beings simply started to leave, wandering off as if whatever had called them here, had now left them.

Nizzal scaned over the scarred sufrace of the planet. Bodies littered the area. As she scanned towards what looked like the main temple, she could see that it had been damaged as well. The planet, already a hard place, was scarred from the Vong weapons. It was quite a sight. So much distruction and death, and as far as Nizzal understood it, without cause as well. These creatures seemed to be into self-distruction mode. No reason, no thought. And to be Force blind as well.

Nizzal shook her head, her Lekku lay flat on her back. She looked back at Vransha. He seemed to be enjoying watching the others. She stood quietly at his side. Too many thoughts occupied her mind at this moment. She would be happy to leave this planet. She had much to think about. She contented herself, by being within close proxcimity to Vransha, and feeling the Force once again, flow around her freely.

TAG:LSA

15. Kalio_Dynkos

Kalio_Dynkos Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 17, 2004
    OOC: My apologies for the OOC. I must make recompense in some small way for my inactivity without warning. Injury kept me away at first and then the surmountable task of returning next. My apologies for not making this announcement earlier. It was very unprofessional and unkind. Renkar Botz was doing well, but RL sometimes has other decisions for us.

Again, my deepest apologies and regards to your ending. I watch it with earnest. Afterward, and now more than ever I suppose, May the Force Be With You my friends.

16. DarkSide_Apprentice

DarkSide_Apprentice Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2001
    Winged_Jedi

Oolrigh domain Bakhir watched in an expression that shifted from malevolence to outrage as he hurled his amphistaff at the Jeedai and watched it fly through empty air. His target had not been the slave that fell to the ground with an amphistaff poking out from both stomach and back, but rather the Jeedai at which that particular fate had been intended.

Seemingly from the heavens, the superhuman warrior came to a perfect landing directly in front of the disabled and furious Bakhir. The briefest of moments passed between them as they locked eyes. The Jeedai moved with lightning speed, striking twice with his violet lightsaber, his attacks severing the Yuuzhan Vong's arms from his shoulders.

Without arms or legs, the alien fighter was a pitiful thing. Oolrigh domain Bakhir howled until his throat burned, and he roared all the more because of it. He was left without weapons, and he was utterly, utterly helpless. He watched as Leon walked away, and continued to howl.

The Yuuzhan Vong warrior did not die that day. He was left to lay in the corpse littered fields of the battle ground. No one claimed his body and after a time his voice left him and his throat grew dry. There was no food to grant him sustance, no safe liquid to provide him relief from his aching thirst. Without glory, or honour, among the dead and starving, Oolrigh domain Bakhir lost what meaningless life he had.

His hardened eyes looked up into the sky. The green rain had long since ceased. He had fallen. And, in the days that followed, what remained of the Yuuzhan Vong at Garqi were defeated.

Thus concludes the role and life of Oolrigh domain Bakhir. Feel free to resume engagement with the others in the final moments of battle.

17. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002

A strange and all consuming fire burned her soul and scorched it ablaze, incessanlty driving her to fight on. Korriban's dust stung her eyes and her lips tasted the tang of alien blood that tainted the acrid battleground air. None of it mattered. The dance was all. Tyranny and Mogra fought as one, and their connection was so deep, one would be hard press to say where one started and the other ended. Was Tyranny fighting like Mogra, or was it the other way around. Now more than ever, Master and dark apprentice were indeed one.

Nothing survived their onslaught, for it was inconceivable that anything would, so fierce were their combined powers. Their intensity was so focused and so powerful, that it attracted more than victims to its epicenter. Only after it had happened did Tyranny notice another female arrayed in dark vestments join their efforts. Generally speaking, she would have not cared, but the lone female was so fierce a combatant on her own that the dark mirialan was impressed and further galvanized by the sight.

She knew it had been over before it had even begun. The Yuuzhan Vong were outmatched not through sheer force of number or overwhelming power, but through the skill and unity, the desire and strength of mind, of their opponents. Darth Temptress, therefore, was not at all surprised with the outcome of the battle. She had expected it from the very beginning. The Force always remained, regardless of what threatened it.

Now, as the last of the Yuuzhan Vong were dealt with, she knew it was time to ensure the present was not ruined, and the future not utterly destroyed. Temptress cleared a path to stand near Mogra and Tyranny, as she said, "It will soon be over. Let us leave this place before they come to us." She tilted her head to indicate StormBringer, and Tempest, and Lord Twilight and Illusior and the others. "We will meet them again, on our terms." She smiled wickedly, and her eyes seemed to burn with a passion more hot than a raging inferno.

Tyranny knew not this woman who fought beside them so fiercely, she'd never seen her until now, but there was something about her words and the way she said them. Almost as if she knew things, dark deep things, secrets. Even so, Tyranny did not readily deliver an answer. Although the number of enemies was thining, there were still enemies to wipe-out nonetheless, and doing so was no longer a matter of aid to the cause, but to satiate a thirst that grew more potent with every kill.

So enraptured was she by the bloodlust, that she payed no heed to Engrath Secluderg's masterful display of swordsmanship and power. Truth be told, Tyranny did recognize him through the Force as the pilot who had cleared a way through a swarm of enemy skips in order for them to decimate several Vong transports, but Tyranny had had it with his ilk. She wanted nothing to do with them any longer.

Eventually, too few opponents remained in the field that proved challenging or that were worth running after. The army of phantasms and Khass warriors were mopping up the battlefield quite nicely. Now it was no coincidence that at a glance, the Vehement Fist was not too far off and in plain view of the deadly trio. Heaps upon heaps of dying and wounded bodies littered the blood soaked ground, but Tyranny took no notice of them. She simply looked from the ship to Mogra, and then to the female whom she assumed was a Sith.

"Let's take our leave from this place."

Tyranny disignited her lightsabers and without looking back, she walked towards the Vehement Fist.

From the steps of the Sith Temple, two figures looked on at the departing trio. Their black cloaks billowed like black wings in the whipping winds. "They fought well, Master." said the younger of the two females.

"Yes, they did."

"Do you think we'll ever see them again?"

There's a small pause in their exchange.

"Come, Arkain. We must join Lord Krasus."

18. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    East-Side Spaceport, Garqi's Surface

"Clear OFF!!" Satryna Nova yelled using the force that already thundered through her to enhance her meaning in her words.

Cobra was already lunging at her, thirsting for another kill. His speed was incredible, so much so that her own speed was challenged as she twisted outside the range of his ferocity. She had been watching him all along and witnessed how he'd savagely torn each opponent to pieces with his bare hands. His sheer speed made him proof to harm and his strength and ferocity seemed to know no bounds. Satryna flashed both her lightsabers with lightning quickness and controlled precission, seeking to cut at Cobra's limbs, while never over-extending her own. With both lightsabers in hand, she had the advantage of reach and perhaps lethality. Cobra made no use of his lightsaber thus far, and this gave Satryna a fighting chance against this new threat.

The zabrak warrior moved with speed and fluidity, never stopping, or pausing, or repeating the same move twice. She used a broken combat-rhythm, unlike the one she used against the Vong. This was alot easier to do when in a dueling situation rather than against a multitude of opponents. And against Cobra, she was going to need every trick in the book. The darkness that he radiated was near absolute and quite unlike anything she'd ever felt before, however, darkness was not a new concept to her, for she had Mastered her own....quite unlike Cobra.

As she fought against him and tried to draw him away from the allied military personnel and the other jedi, Satryna kept alert for deceptive moves and feints from Cobra, even as she used similar tactics for him to leave a limb exposed long enough to chop-off. Now she knew this was the moment she'd been training for all her life. When everything she'd ever learned would come into play and would be put to the Test. Satryna Nova was now deep in the Force and too focused on Cobra to notice the subtle movements by several of the Omega Warriors. They kept to a minimum 'safe' distance, but did not abandon their primary directive.

Nearby, Xardoz felt a twinge of fear for the very first time since arriving on Garqi. This attack by their now former-ally-now-turned-enemy was totally unprecedented, but he could see that Cobra was too fierce a combatant for any of them to fight alone, yet Satryna Nova had commanded them to stay away. He quickly held his arm out and gave a stern look to both Kasmus and Luto Krah.

"She meant for us to stay away..." he said sternly.

"We can't let her fight that thing alone, we need to help her, we can take him together! Master Xardoz..."

"Do as you are told, Both of you!"

"But he'll kill her...You gotta do SOMETHING!"

The Falleen Jedi Knight bit down on his lip as he glanced at the two younger Jedi, then back at Satryna. His gaze then fell towards the gathered soldiers. If they all fired upon the darksider, perhaps...

"No, they'll shoot her too..." Luto protested. It appeared that actual combat had thaught the young jedi how to read certain situations.

"Not if she blocks..."

"But that will leave her vulnerable to attack from him..."

"That's why it has to be well timed."

"It's too risky."

"I know..." said Xardoz finally. "Go get the other one, his superior."

Kasmus obeyed immediately and went to look for the one they called Serpent. Xardoz gave the commanding officer a look and raised a hand.

"Master Xardoz, you can't..."

But the Falleen wasn't listening. He was looking for an opportunity in the Force. He took a deep breath and listened to the rhythm of their ferocious battle. He remained calm, like he knew he should. This was not going to be easy.

Some distance away, Ty woke up with a start.

Allundra immediately fell down next to him, seeking to help.

"Ty, Ty, it's Allundra. You're going to be ok. Don't hold it in, it only makes it worse. Let

19. KOTORFan8

KOTORFan8 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 7, 2005
    Alexander d? Cannith
    Spaceport, the Battle of Garqi

The Force was here at Garqi and Alexander d? Cannith could feel both the light and dark sides, each threatened by the other to be destroyed. Holding firm to the light, the Jedi Padawan defended the injured Ty, Allundra, and Master Colti; with aid from Master Bastilus and now, the Grey Jedi Master, Quinlan Vos.

The tide has turned yet? I still have a bad feeling about this.

He heard Ty?s screams, feeling the young man?s injuries threatening to decimate his body.

"Ty, Ty, it's Allundra. You're going to be ok. Don't hold it in, it only makes it worse. Let it pass through you, flow out of you.... don?t worry, everything's going to be alright."

Alex could not offer such words in the heat of battle, instead sending some power of his own Force reservoir to the young man; he felt the energy pass through him, his breathing now heavy. The first signs of fatigue had begun to show but the Jedi called once more upon the almighty energy current, feeling it revive his fatigued mind and aching bones.

Three more Chazrach died under his blade, falling to the ground and splattering the Jedi Padawan?s jumpsuit with crimson blood. And suddenly, Alex heard the warcry of a Yuzhaan Vong warrior, sprinting through the Chazrach horde. The warrior was the face of death, taller than even the tallest human and with eyes that showed pure rage in all forms.

?Do-ro?ik vong pratte!?

Alex only stared at the Vong warrior in defiance, raising his gold blade to come close to the warrior?s head. The Vong raised his amphistaff and his couffee, attacking Alex with both weapons instantaneously. The Jedi Padawan spun on the spot, standing tall and firm to catch the two blows on his blade. The Vong swung the coufee low, aiming to hit the Jedi?s navel and with his left hand, swung at Alex?s head.

Using the trick he had used so long ago on Dagobah but differently, the Jedi threw his lightsaber under the warrior?s legs and jumped over his opponent, landing neatly and catching his lightsaber. As the warrior turned, Alex threw his blade into the air once more, deactivating his weapon. It spun through the air and with the Force, the Jedi Padawan jumped high into the air, flipping as he caught the weapon only inches away from the warrior and sliced his head off in a fantastic display, the body landing behind the Padawan.

Without emotion and only calm like true Jedi Knights, Alex continued in the war.

TAG: All on Garqi

20. Winged_Jedi

Feb 28, 2003
    Leon Jarath

Spaceport Outskirts, Garqi

There was no second glance from Leon Jarath as the Yuuzhan Vong fell, humiliated and defeated. There was not even a spare thought for the fallen foe. The creature had been just another abomination, another monster to be slain in the battle for Garqi?s surface and soul. As the Vong warrior crashed to the ground, without arms or legs, eyes staring blankly up at a grey sky, Leon had already moved on to the remaining slave troops and footsoldier, his violet blade flashing through flesh at supernatural speeds. Perhaps the Yuuzhan Vong were right- perhaps Force users were magicians, or sorcerors. Leon felt exactly like that as he sent crowds soaring by extending one hand, or taking lives with a flick of his wrist. Something about this battle was so liberating...the enemy was completely alien, in every sense of the word...and so there was no remorse about slaughtering them.

He had emerged from his duel unbeaten and unbroken by the assault upon him. As he moved, tearing through one slave?s gut and ripping into another?s head, he wondered briefly how Lord Twilight, was doing, wherever he was. This is for you, Master, he thought to himself as he sliced open an alien neck. Once again he was king atop a pile of corpses, and he continued to do what he did best. Fight.

Tag: All at Garqi

21. LightSide_Apprentice

May 22, 2001
    Following is the summary piece for the conclusion and epilogue concerning Unru'litk and Deanna. Their part in IBoP has been brief, but both joyful and memorable. I will always remember them fondly, and with many smiles.

Unru'litk and Deanna never tired of Banden's company, and, even as they grew older, never seemed to lose their ability to worry him. The two were certainly a handful, but DawnStar guided them well, and often allowed them freedom enough to join Banden in classes and learn from him when he was available to offer some words of wisdom or insight from past experiences.

Deanna proved to become a capable pilot as she grew older and seemed to aspire to be just like Banden. The young girl was sharp and strong willed, and she was smart beyond her years despite her mischeivous and curious nature, or perhaps because of it. In the years that led up to her Knighthood, she grew to becoming one of the better starfighter pilots of her age group and stood her ground and held her own even among some of the New Republic veterans that joined them on assignment. Deanna inherited Banden's skill for mechanical things, too, and was often found tinkering with astromechs and starfighters held at the Academy on Dagobah.

While Unru'litk never became the pilot Deanna was, the twi'lek female learned a great deal from both Banden and DawnStar. Unru's specific talents, however, remained in tracking. She remained apprenticed to DawnStar for several years, developing an innate understanding of herbs and medicines, and displayed some healing talent, though not from direct use of the Force. It was only she was finally ready for her trials that she met Nizzal and took a liking to self defence and combat. But, in her heart, Unru was a child shaped by all her experiences. Her combat prowess was strenghened by her time with Nizzal, as was her uncanny ability to survive against great odds and at terrible risk and danger to herself; she grew to become something of a caretaker, following the guidance of her master, DawnStar; and, of course, she maintained a sense of female charm and charisma that was a product of her time spent with Banden.

Deanna and Unru'litk grew together. And, when they became Knights, remained friends for the rest of their days. Often they would join one another on assignment, or support Banden, or Nizzal, or DawnStar in educating and training new initiates that the two girls were certain were more of a handful than they had ever been themselves. DawnStar and Banden would only smile at this, as they exchanged knowing glances.

Any additions from Banden and DawnStar would be welcome, though I am sure they will have summaries of their own, with any necessary points of reference for the purposes of wider integration. Thank you for playing along and putting up with the mischievous pair, IC and OOC.

22. LightSide_Apprentice

May 22, 2001
    greyjedi125, LadyFireStorm, exodus411, Hand_of_Chaos, ShadowWarrior, Ktala

He had left Troiken behind him and the Shadow Academy to join yet another quest in the struggle for balance within and across the galaxy. Kanigh Rekhi was drawn not to battle at Korriban, but his reason for being. As fate, or the Force, would have it, he crossed paths once again with the formidable female he had come to learn was Death.

She was, as always, both powerfully alluring and at the same time at such a distance that she was beyond reach. Kanigh felt her through the Force; Zen-Shiva Vorpal was a raging storm of focused energy directed against the Yuuzhan Vong with such precision and ferocity that she embodied the very title she claimed her own. The Omwati female brought not only the fear of death to her enemies, but also an encounter with it as she delivered a swift end to those she chose as victims of her mighty wrath.

Kanigh flew his craft straight toward her, determined to see and fight alongside her. What he felt was temptation and a calling, but not from the object of his affection. Krasus touched the mind of the Dark Jedi and opened their subtle, shallow bond to extend across the thousands of clone troops. Before Kanigh could fully comprehend the Dark Lord's plan, Krasus was headed to the planet's surface and Kanigh himself was left within space, co-ordinating the clone pilots and Sith starfighters. Krasus, Kanigh realised, was heading a similar effort with the troops that had been chosen for ground engagement.

Hours may have passed. Kanigh lost track of time as he gave himself fully to a tremendous battle meld, offering direction and a boost of morale, and so much more. When the Yuuzhan Vong were finally driven away, Kanigh struggled to release his control over such a great power. But, he did so, and headed toward the planet's surface where the battle had come to a close.

Eventually, too few opponents remained in the field that proved challenging or that were worth running after. The army of phantasms and Khass warriors were mopping up the battlefield quite nicely. Now it was no coincidence that at a glance, the Vehement Fist was not too far off and in plain view of the deadly trio.

Heaps upon heaps of dying and wounded bodies littered the blood soaked ground, but Tyranny took no notice of them. She simply looked from the ship to Mogra, and then to the female whom she assumed was a Sith. "Let's take our leave from this place." Tyranny disignited her lightsabers and without looking back, she walked towards the Vehement Fist. And, waiting for her, was perhaps the last thing in the galaxy she would have expected to see.

Kanigh knew that he would need to watch over the pair, for Tyranny and Mogra always concerned him. Dangerous as they were the two females could not be left to wander and destroy as they pleased. Knowing not what else to do, Kanigh waited for their approach. No. He frowned thoughtfully and raised his head to look around for the source of the mental intrusion. There was no sign of Krasus, however, and Kanigh had already seen to severing their fragile bond.

He stepped toward the approaching females and noticed a third such dark lady. He knew not of her identity, but the silent confidence that came from her, the grace and poise she displayed, her sense of inner strength and conviction, would have been enough to drive him crazy with intimate interest. No! And he realised then that she was not what he sought, but rather a reflection of it, and not an identical one at that. This woman was temptation personified.

The Dark Jedi saw in the distance someone he did recognise, someone he had only met once, but knew by name and reputation. He was the intruder, and he was perhaps one of the few living beings Kanigh knew better than to cross needlessly. When Tyranny and Mogra and Temptress finally reached him, he offered a deep and sincere bow of acknowledgement and respect.

"It has been a pleasure to have

23. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Banden

As suddenly and violently as it had began, it ended. So much had happend in that last small attack. He had stayed behind on Degobah, wishing he had joined the others on Garqi. But in the end, he was glad he had stayed behind.

Sympathisers, and hidden Vong had attacked the Jedi stronghold. They had managed to repel the enemy, and capture their supporters, but not without cost.

Sadness, for those who died, and had joined the Force, but within it, a rebirth of sorts had also been given to them. Bandedn, Jedi Space Jock, who had not given thought to ever having Padawans, found himself worry quite a bit about the two that belong to Master DawnStar. The had weasled their way into his heart, and he for one was glad that they had. He began giving serious thoughts to possibly taking on such responsiblity.

For Banden, flying through flames of an explosion were of little thought to him. But thoughts of taking on a Padawan...made him sweat. He could deal with training them, and protecting them. But until now, he thought other Jedi were crazy for taking on such a task. But after that explosion, and her thought that Unru adn Deana might have been hurt...or worse, he could understand why some might take on that task after all.

It gave him much to think about, as they worked to rebuild.

24. jedi_killeroak

jedi_killeroak Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2005
    IC:Ty (Garqi, temporary medical site)

A hand snaked out of the darkness to lay on his fore head. It was cool and calming. Then the darkness was slowly clearing from his eyes, as he turned his head towards the owner of the hand, and saw who it belonged to. "Do not touch me jedi, or I will cut it off at the elbow." Ty said in a very surprising calm voice, while knocking the hand away. He was still weak as a bady, and he knew it. "How did I get here, was I taken away from my masters, or...", he started to think when someone bumped his cot. He clamped down on his teeth so hard that it clicked loudly. Than he whirled back the other way, with sweat drenched hair flying back behind him. Then he saw the girl who bumped the cot he was on, sit down next to him.

"Ty, Ty, it's Allundra. You're going to be ok. Don't hold it in, it only makes it worse. Let it pass through you, flow out of you....don't worry, everything's going to be alright."

"You stupid fool!" Than he truly reconized who it was. "You!" as his left hand went for his saber. After a few minutes of searching, he could not find it. "What have you done with my saber? Or was this part of your idea too?" Ty tried to move away, but his right arm was not supporting his weight yet, so he moved closer to his rivil. "So you want to see the freak closer do you? Well here, here I am!" The pain and anger was a slowly becoming a swirling mass of heat inside his body, and he did not care. "Let me tell you about the newest one first, pretty face." Tys eyes bore into Allundra's eyes. He did not want her to turn away, he wanted her to see him...truely see him and all the scars. "This gash....I got today", as he turned his head more to the left, so it was fully in her face. "This one was the fun one." he said in a calm, but stern voice. The hole that was there, was leaking blood still, but it was slowly closing itself up. Though if not treated propily, it would scab over and might be a nasty looking thing for years to come. "It came from a young lady that I knew back on Coruscant. I dumped her like a bad habit. Just so I could go out with another girl. I killed her, me! I killed my first true love. Then you say everything is going to be ok?" Ty turned and faced Allundra again. "Now, this is the most interesting one. This scar on my left, will huant me till the day I die.

Ty looked into her eyes and only saw what his mind was telling him. She did not care. "Why should she, this is all for her, so she could go back and tell her little group of buddies later." Ty brought up his left arm and hand across his body and tried to grab her tunic, but she was just to far for him to reach with his left. "What is the matter, is this getting to gross for you? It shouldn't, you...do not... have to live with it every freaking day! This is the reason for the hoods". Ty was reaching for the darkside as best, as he could. To his amazement, it was coming to him, fueling him like never before. His weakened body was responding to the powers that was seeping into his body, and he was loving it. Now if only he had a saber to go with it. Ty went back attacking Allundra more forcably. "This here I got tring to help a stupid old man. He knew better than to be walking around with the stuff, but no, he had to do it. So it cost him his life. Though being a stupid kid, trying to get promoted, I tried to help and I fell into it too. So you see little girl, it does not pay to be nice at all. I have finially figured that out. You! should know this one!" as he turned his gaze back on her fully. "I learned the most truefull thing about being nice from you." Tys voice crackled a little as a smile was slowly spreading across his face. "A person would leave you in a heart beat!" Then Ty finially pushed himself up into a sitting postion, as a wave of nuasia washed over him, so he sat there for a few seconds till it receeded, still holding her gaze. His time was ru

25. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    I'm posting this on behalf of Ktala :)

[i]Garqi, Planetary Surface, Spaceport medical site[/i]

Ty had woke up with a start. As he yelled, Atoa spoke gently but firmly to him, as she held on to him. Allundra immediately fell down next to him, seeking to help.

As Atoa moved to touch him, he turned his head towards the owner of the hand, and saw who it belonged to. [i]"Do not touch me Jedi, or I will cut it off at the elbow."[/i] Ty said in a very surprising calm voice, while knocking the hand away. He was still weak as a bady, and he knew it.

Atoa frowned. She did not like the way events were going, and she moved to control the, even as the young man spoke.

[i]"How did I get here, was I taken away from my masters, or..."[/i], he started to think when someone bumped his cot. He clamped down on his teeth so hard that it clicked loudly. Than he whirled back the other way, with sweat drenched hair flying back behind him. Then he saw the girl who bumped the cot he was on, sit down next to him.

[i]"Ty, Ty, it's Allundra. You're going to be ok. Don't hold it in, it only makes it worse. Let it pass through you, flow out of you....don't worry, everything's going to be alright."[/i]

[i]"You stupid fool!"[/i] Then he truly reconized who it was. [i]"You!"[/i] His left hand went for his saber. After a few minutes of searching, he could not find it. [i]"What have you done with my saber? Or was this part of your idea too?"[/i] Ty tried to move away, but his right arm was not supporting his weight yet, so he moved closer to his rival.[i] "So you want to see the freak closer do you? Well here, here I am!"[/i]

Ty started to discribe his injuries, all but babbling, and being cruel to Allundra for some unknown reason, but Atoa had had enough. Using the Force, she forcibly slamed him back down into his cot, her eyes flared to life. "LAY DOWN." She stated forcefully. "Your Master brought you here .. and YOU WILL LAY STILL! OR ELSE!"

Atoa had no time for such outbursts. His wounds were serious, and he could still die. She would tolerate nothing that distrubed in healing her patient...and that included the patient. Her threat was quite real. Without even a gesture, Ty found himself strapped to the bed. Her Padawan, Inyan, hearing the commotion, moved a bit closer to provide security to her Master, just in case Ty decided to try something foolish. And HER lightsaber was close at hand. Inyan kept a careful eye on events, even as she watched for any enemies that might draw near.

Atoa hand tighted to a steel grip, as she put her hand to his forehead, the other still holding his shoulder. She concentrated in letting the healing power of the Force flow throught her. The light gently cascaded down her arms and hands, as she moved, gently letting it guide her, as it flowed, to heal the terrible injuries that Ty had suffered.
    Suddenly, there was a strong shift within the Force. Atoa frowned, as it moved forcefully, showing her an image. It was unclear at first, and it took her a moment to see what it was the Force was trying to show her.

It was a battle. Ty was fighing a battle within himself. It seemed to play itself out, as she worked even now to heal him. He was in pain, not just physically, but mentally as well. She felt the battle, reeking havock with her empathetic nature. Body and soul raged a battle deep within him. Fragmented, his mind was at work, warring with itself. She felt somthing then. Hope. Something that told her it was Ty, the Ty that she was familiar with, moving to bring himself into the forefront. Atoa also wondered she was seeing/feeling this for a reason. It would explain the sudden darkness within him she felt.

Atoa's head dipped down low, as she concentrated deeper within herself and the Force. The strength of the bond of the many minds also touched her, and she lent its strength to Ty as well, she allowed the Force to work through her. She was only a conduit, for the greater po

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.