main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ForceFest 2005: Brainstorming

Discussion in 'Archive: Western Canada Regional Forum' started by _Derisa_Ollamhin_, Feb 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PreludeRM

PreludeRM FanForce CR, & Fanforce Council Calgary, Alberta star 4

Oct 28, 2002
    Basiclly its between Salmon Arn and Kamloops get the pic here.

2. Rogue_Thunder

Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada star 6

Jan 7, 2003
    Thanks, Prelude. :)

ED: I got some contact info for there. I'll get a phone card on Friday and give them a call to see if we can reserve a group site yet or if it's too late. :)

3. Indigo_Jade

Indigo_Jade Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 23, 2002
    BUMP!!!!

Time is tick tick ticking away!!!

4. Rogue_Thunder

Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada star 6

Jan 7, 2003
    I know, I know. I just don't have my mind 100% on this right now with the movie coming out in 3 days. In the interrim I'll do a preliminary budget so people have an idea of how much this is going to cost and since I haven't picked up a phone card yet I can get one tomorrow (unless someone wants to call and ask about group sites in which case the number is: 1-250-955-0861).

If not I'll be calling tomorrow so no worries.

What'd really help though is to get a better idea of numbers. How many people will be able to make it?

5. liannb

liannb Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 30, 2002
    might know tomorrow

6. liannb

Jun 30, 2002
    may i make a suggestion of going to kelowna

7. liannb

Jun 30, 2002
    just think an option for us going down might be to drive to calgary thursday night and then the rest of the way friday, to cut down on driving time on the friday, i work a day shift on the thursday :)

8. BFett333

BFett333 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 22, 2003
    Having recently successfully survived SithFest 2005 in Drumheller.....I just might be able to do more than one night! I know you guys had a lot of fun last year...and I certainly would have been there had my travelling buddy (the one with all the equipment) hadn't had a death in her family. So maybe this year I'll make it out. I'd certainly love to!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.