main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Animated Shorts Forces of Destiny - Episode 14: An Imperial Feast Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Ancient Whills, Oct 30, 2017.

1. MandoArtist

MandoArtist Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2015
    If I remember, Hera was 23 at the start of Rebels. She should be about 31 by ROTJ. Can't imagine she'd really look much older, or at least in a way that the simple animation of FoD could make it visible.

It's younger people like Ezra and Sabine that'll change a bit, I'd imagine.

2. episodenone

episodenone Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 13, 2001

Oy - from 23 to 31 I know I sure aged a bit... then came 40... and I wasn't a star fighter and General in a Galactic Rebellion! :p

3. Jedi Master Scorpio

Jedi Master Scorpio Star Wars Television star 5 Staff Member Manager

Oct 24, 2015
    I thought Hera was about the same age as Kanan? He I think is 31/32?

4. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    There's around 4 years between them, so not quite the same age. Kanan was a young teen during the Clone Wars, whereas Hera was a bit under 10.

5. Jedi Master Scorpio

Jedi Master Scorpio Star Wars Television star 5 Staff Member Manager

Oct 24, 2015
    Ah okay, ty Tood. I wasn't exactly sure.

6. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    See I like these shorts when they actually tie into something. They don't work as a self-contained story.

7. Shadowcatcher

Shadowcatcher Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 30, 2017
    If the X-Wing game's models of the Ghost and Millennium Falcon are accurate, then the Ghost is a bit bigger.

What shocked me was how much bigger both the Ghost and Falcon were compared to my personal favorite (because of a WEG-Star Wars game) the YT-2400.

8. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    This episode was fun. I’m with those of you who say that in my head canon, the Ewoks still ate the stormtroopers.

And yeah, Hera and Han had obviously had that conversation before, probably often. I’m thrilled that she survived Endor.