main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Animated Shorts Forces of Destiny - Episode 29: Perilous Pursuit Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Todd the Jedi , May 3, 2018.

1. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    [​IMG]

In a dangerous snowspeeder chase across Starkiller Base, Rey and Finn work together to escape relentless snowtroopers.

2. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    I'm pretty sure this was a deleted scene?

3. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Indeed, it happened between Finn finding Rey and the two of them reaching Han and Kylo.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  4. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
  5. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Those two make such a fantastic team. I haven’t caught up on all the FoD episodes yet but so far, this is my favorite aside from the one with Hera on Endor.

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  6. Lord-Skywalker

Lord-Skywalker Hangman Host/ 18X Wacky Wed Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner VIP - Game Host

Jul 8, 2002
    At what point does Finn stop saying “Did you see that”

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  7. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    It nice that this deleted scene is now canon. Finn definitely did not see that Lightsaber to the back coming. :p