main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Animated Shorts Forces of Destiny - Episode 3: Ewok Escape Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Todd the Jedi , Jul 4, 2017.

1. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    Well, RoTJ hints she has Force abilities (the scene where Luke sense Vader. Look at Leia's reaction...she does, too)

2. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Considering that Wicket apparently weighs as much as two armoured Stormtroopers, I'm thinking we should probably not obsess over physics in this show. ;)

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  3. Lord-Skywalker

Lord-Skywalker Hangman Host/18X Wacky Wed Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner VIP - Game Host

Jul 8, 2002
    If Rey can catch a flying BB-8 50ft in the air like a football, Wicket can weigh more than two stormtroopers.

4. StarWarsFreak93

StarWarsFreak93 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2015
    Probably in good fun, but we shouldn't really take weight ratio and physics into consideration for animated SW content.

5. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    I was just going to mention this. Leia most likely does force jumps and such all the time, but doesn't really pay attention as to why she can do that post ROTJ.

6. JevanShevu

JevanShevu Jedi Knight star 1

Aug 20, 2009
    I always like seeing the side of Leia that kind of shows off her force powers.

7. TheSithWriter

TheSithWriter Jedi Master

Aug 7, 2003
    I am truly enjoying these shorts, even if the style of animation isn't what I personally would've gone with. It still looks great, and as a writer, I'm loving the continuity and gap filling these shorts are providing.

8. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Does anyone have any guesses as to whether the Ewoks in this short are ones we've seen before (apart from Wicket obviously)?
    This would have been the perfect opportunity to introduce Ewoks from the old animated show or the TV movies, but it doesn't seem to be what they did. Or am I forgetting any previously introduced Ewoks with similar colors/clothes as the ones in Ewok Escape?

9. Jester J Binks

Jester J Binks Jedi Master star 4

Dec 19, 2016
    So now we know where Leia's Endor dress came from. One of the captured Stormtroopers.

10. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    That was hilarious.

"Great, stormtroopers! Always thinking with your stomachs!"

...Oh. Wrong trap.

Nice missing scene look at ROTJ. And I've always loved Ewoks.

Iron_lord and TCF-1138 like this.
  11. JawaDog

JawaDog Jedi Padawan star 1

Feb 2, 2016
    YUB NUB!

12. MrDarth0

MrDarth0 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2015
    It was nice to see Leia on Endor again after more than 34 years.

But that scene at the end, where she's asking for the spear, felt little forced. But I guess they have to sell their figures...