main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Animated Shorts Forces of Destiny - Episode 4: The Padawan Path Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Todd the Jedi , Jul 5, 2017.

1. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
    Favorite lines
    - "I'm proud of you Snips".
    - "Have faith in her, you must". "I do"
    :_|

2. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    Yoda had an interesting disposition this episode.

[​IMG]
    Anakin Driver: Well it seems we'll be waiting for awhile
    Yoda: A special plant in the garden I have. Keep this secret, you must.

3. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    Aw I liked this one a lot. Can't wait to show my daughter this one, hope she likes it as much as the 2 Rey and BB-8 Episodes (she wasn't crazy about the Leia/Ewoks one).

4. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    Y
    Yoda getting blazed.

5. StarWarsFreak93

StarWarsFreak93 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2015
    This was fantastic! Ahsoka and TCW.... Not much more to say!!

Vizzy91 and Ahsoka's Tano like this.
  6. Ancient Whills

Jun 12, 2011
    Wait, does this mean the early animatics in the first trailer of Ahsoka sparring with Anakin are for the next batch of shorts in Fall and by extension all early animatics shown in that trailer are also for the next 8 episodes?

7. cookeycat

cookeycat Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 17, 2016
    ahsoka is ugly. oml i hate her so much >.<
    fan made flash animation
    but the Fish people are cute.
    can I haz the Pykes now?

8. Ancient Whills

Jun 12, 2011
    cwustudent likes this.
  9. Jedi Master Scorpio

Jedi Master Scorpio Star Wars Television star 5 Staff Member Manager

Oct 24, 2015

Yep, that is what I am thinking as well.

10. Gahmah Raan

Gahmah Raan Jedi Master star 3

Feb 2, 2015
    This was a fun short, even though Anakin looked very off.

As for other things, I noticed what looked like a perfectly humanoid Ortolan. Are the armless biped Ortolans and the humanoid Ortolans both canon as two different subspecies?

11. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    Certainly a nice episode. Ashley could read the Gettysburg Address as Ahsoka and I'd be satisfied. I'll never get tired of her. :ahsoka:

12. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012

Tweet her and request it.

DarthAnakin96 and Ahsoka's Tano like this.
  13. Mother_Talzin

Mother_Talzin Jedi Master star 4

Aug 23, 2014
    Happy to see Ahsoka back in some SW content - its been a long wait since her duel with Vader. Probably the best episode yet, and the Anakin / Yoda cameo made it all the better. Makes me miss CW though! I hope fans make some noise after seeing these shorts, and request that the unaired CW episodes be completed by Disney and maybe include Ahsoka in the ST.

TheSithWriter and Ahsoka's Tano like this.
  14. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    [​IMG]

MrDarth0, revan772 and TheSithWriter like this.
  15. iPodwithnomusic

iPodwithnomusic Jedi Master star 3

Nov 23, 2012
    Why would Ahsoka slice those water pipes when she could have just stabbed / sliced the droid? Is it weird that my only thought about this episode is about the space plumber who's gonna have to fix Ahsoka's mess?

16. StarWarsFan91

StarWarsFan91 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2008
    Here you go.

Ashley aka Ahsoka says:

Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate -- we can not consecrate -- we can not hallow -- this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced.

It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
  17. MonkeyHouse143

MonkeyHouse143 Jedi Knight star 1

Jun 4, 2015
    Was that Tom Kane voicing Yoda?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

18. Pain and Suffering

Pain and Suffering Jedi Master star 3

Mar 8, 2015
    Anakin's character design looked terrible. I thought he looked kind of girly, to be honest, and his hair color was much too light. Also, I'm not sure why Ahsoka was on patrol. Patrolling what, exactly? And I'm not sure what's with the ceremony. Do Padawans get a bead like as some kind of reward? It seems a bit odd, considering that most Padawans don't have bead braids. And the malfunctioning droid was kind of random.

But anyway, hearing Lanter and Eckstein as Anakin and Ahsoka again was cool.

Vizzy91 and SilentGuy66 like this.
  19. Ancient Whills

Jun 12, 2011
    Yes.

Tracy Cannobbio‏ @Tcann13

For everyone asking - yes, it is indeed Tom Kane voicing Yoda in #ForcesofDestiny. Happy Friday!

MonkeyHouse143 likes this.
  20. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Anakin' face needs some work. Yikes.

21. Ancient Whills

Jun 12, 2011
    And his scar mysteriously disappeared. [face_thinking]

22. MrDarth0

MrDarth0 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2015
    Great to have some more stories with Ahsoka during TCW, even if they're less than 3 minutes long.

Also, I feel like I'm getting old, when the moment Ahsoka cut those pipes, I just kept thinking about the problems this will cause the residents of that area and the repair costs...

That Anakin needs some work thou.

23. Blackhole E Snoke

Blackhole E Snoke Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 26, 2016
    Haha +1

Seeing as the flow stopped a few seconds after the pipe was cut, one has to assume that it was a waste pipe and someone had just flushed their toilet or emptied their bath or something. Pretty disgusting that it was leaking all over the alley to start with, but now it's going to become an open sewer [face_sick] . But hey, at least the building residents fresh water supply isn't effected.

Sudooku and MrDarth0 like this.
  24. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Also it just might be a failsafe where the pipe stop sending water after they break