main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars **Forces**

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Rainbow Knight Star, Jun 9, 2010.

1. Littledawg

Littledawg Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 19, 2008
    Sorry for the double post, but I have recieved family news, I Got a new niece:D , and will begone fore about 1 1/2 week(s) to 2 weeks, prj1 has executive control of my character and the Fetts, untill Mine and Mr-Fett returns, repectively, try not to get to far ahead without me:D

2. Chance the Jedi

Chance the Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 25, 2005
    OOC: I am very sorry everyone, but I must leave the game due to real life issues.:(

3. Mr-Fett

Mr-Fett Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2009
    OOC: Im back!!! :D

IC: Fett Brothers

Cassius and Marcellus crashed into the side of a random office building on Coruscant. Immediately behind them Republic troopers were on their tails chasing after them.

"Marcellus trigger the yslamiri extract! He is holding a force illusion over us! He wont be able to sense us DO IT NOW!"

Both Mandolorians triggered their suits to release the extract thus dropping the sith illusions. Free of their illusions the brothers blasted through the floors of the building and slipped out in the lower levels of the city. After running and hiding for over half an hour the Mandolorians made their way back to the jedi temple.

(30min later)

Running up the stairs the brothers again blew past the first security check point, making their way straight to temple gardens where their suits tracked the grand masters comlink. The brothers ran up to the now small group of people gathered in the temple gardens.

"Grand Master we got split up with Thule and the sith is gone. We have collected alot of data but I am afraid that it wont do us much good at the moment. I see you have gathered some force here what is the plan?"

Tag: Master Joy

4. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    [GM POST]

IC: MasterJoy -- Coruscant + Jedi Academy, Gardens --afternoon~

"She's right behind me, isn't she?"
    The young man said nervously, as the smile fell off his face, turning into a frown.

"Yes, she is, and you are in trouble."
    MasterJoy said, smiling, then bursting into laughter as she rose from her seat beside Jaron Kell.[/i]
    The bad news could wait a moment for them to have a little fun. She walked up behind the nervous young man, placed both hands on his shoulders in a tight grip, then said in harsh tones,
    "You missed assembly this morning...Do you know what I do to young ones who miss assembly?...I make them scrub the academy floors with toothbrushes; their toothbrushes."
    Then, the Jedi Grand Master broke into a laughter, embracing the newcomer.
    "I am teasing, Sterling Makedan, isn't it?...It is wonderful to have you here...Welcome to the Forces of Light Jedi Academy...Since the person I was going to assign you to for Jedi training has left the academy, I will take you as my padawan learner, Sterling."
    Placing an arm around his shoulders, she said softly,
    It is a pleasure to have you as my student....I hope to learn as much from you as you learn from me, my new friend."
    Removing her arm from his shoulders, and turning to Jaron and Rasa, she motioned for them to join them. MasterJoy's facial expression changed to one of seriousness as she spoke in gentle and calm tones to her apprentices.

"I have very tragic news for you, my young padawans...Today, Coruscant was attacked by a Sith, and he destroyed many things, and he took many lives for his own pleasure...This act of terrorism and evil has rocked this entire planet, and much work will need to be done to rebuild, and recover from such a disaster. I do not know the complete details of the situation, but I think we should find out if there is anything we can do to assist."
    MasterJoy gave all of her padawans comlinks, and other communication equipment they would need inside and outside the academy grounds, and looking at Jaron Kell she said,
    Jaron, I want you to go out to the place where this event occured, and learn what you can, and report back to me as soon as possible...You are dismissed to begin your mission... I am so sorry to rush you off like this, but you are more experienced than Rasa and Sterling...I promise you that I will make some time to learn more about you when this mission is completed, so please, do not feel offended in any way...May the Light Side of the Force be with you, my friend."
    The Jedi leader said as she placed a hand on the young man's shoulder and smiled, looking directly into his eyes.
    Then, removing her hand, and
    with a respectful bow, MasterJoy turned and walked a few steps away from Jaron.

Then, turning to Rasa, she said, as she reached out and stroked her back gently,
    Princess, you and Sterling are with me...I believe we will remain out here in the peace and comfort of the gardens a while longer, and get to know each other a little better."
    MasterJoy saw Rasa's tail, and laughed softly as she stroked it.
    No need to hide your tail, Princess...Just be you at all times, alright?"

Then, reaching back and taking Sterling's hand, she led them back to Rasa's tree.
    "Go on, Princess...Get back up on your throne...We underlings will sit here below you so we can talk."
    MasterJoy sat down on the ground, facing the tree, and motioned for Sterling Makedan to come join her. The Jedi Grand Master awaited their response to the news she had just shared with them before moving on to Jedi matters.

TAG: Sterling, Rasa, Jaron

5. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Rasa Ruu'ta-Li
    Jedi Academy, Gardens --afternoon~, Courscant

"Yes, she is, and you are in trouble." MasterJoy said, smiling, then bursting into laughter as she rose from her seat beside Jaron Kell.[/i]

Rasa gave a slight grin. She was getting used to the unusual things here. Or so she hopped so. She watched as MasterJoy walked up behind the nervous young man, placed both hands on his shoulders in a tight grip, then said in harsh tones,

"You missed assembly this morning...Do you know what I do to young ones who miss assembly?...I make them scrub the academy floors with toothbrushes; their toothbrushes." Then the Jedi Grand Master broke into a laughter, embracing the newcomer.

Rasa twitched her ears. Oh yes, it was not going to be boring one bit. As she moved to a more relaxed position, she listened to the Grand Master speak with the newcomer. She was then suprised that MasterJoy took him as her Padawan Learner as well. Rasa shot a look to Jaron. THREE Padawans? She looked back over at Sterling, and gave a satisfied nod.

MasterJoy then motioned to Jaron and Rasa to join them. MasterJoy's facial expression changed to one of seriousness as she spoke in gentle and calm tones to her apprentices.

"I have very tragic news for you, my young Padawans...Today, Coruscant was attacked by a Sith, and he destroyed many things, and he took many lives for his own pleasure.. . This act of terrorism and evil has rocked this entire planet, and much work will need to be done to rebuild, and recover from such a disaster. I do not know the complete details of the situation, but I think we should find out if there is anything we can do to assist."

Coruscant? Here?! Was that what Rasa had felt earlier? Rasa's tail twitched in thought of that news. Here they were, all enjoying themselves in the garden, and laughing, when such things had just happened. But then, the Sith worked on such thoughts. And their Master did say that they would be helping, so that was something good.

MasterJoy then gave them comlinks, and other communication equipment they would need inside and outside the academy grounds. As Rasa looked over her new equipment, MasterJoy and looking at Jaron Kell gave him an assignment.

An assignment! He was so lucky. He only had to get information, and then return. She wished she could go with him as well, but MasterJoy had called him, more experienced. Her ears drooped slightly, wishing that she could go. But she quickly realized she would be more of an hindrance. She didnt even have a lightsaber yet. Her thoughts were snapped back when turning to Rasa, MasterJoy said, as she reached out and stroked her back gently, "Princess, you and Sterling are with me...I believe we will remain out here in the peace and comfort of the gardens a while longer, and get to know each other a little better." Rasa blinked.. Fast. The tone was the type her mother used to use on her. Before she could get over that, she nearly jumped at the unexpected touch on her tail. MasterJoy laughed softly as she stroked it.

"No need to hide your tail, Princess...Just be you at all times, alright?"

Rasa didnt know what to say, so she simply nodded, feeling very confused.

Then reaching back and taking Sterling's hand, she led them back to Rasa's tree.

"Go on, Princess...Get back up on your throne...We underlings will sit here below you so we can talk."

MasterJoy sat down on the ground, facing the tree, and motioned for Sterling Makedan to come join her. The Jedi Grand Master awaited their response to the news she had just shared with them before moving on to Jedi matters.

At this point, Rasa was VERY happy she was covered in fur, for if she was not, she was sure that she would be blushing from end to end! She was at a total lost for words, and so she mutely nodded as she looked back up at the spot she had been sitting at earlier. She then leaped up gracefully on the limb, as she had earlier, and took a seat, her tail moving below her, as she tried to make sense of things. Another test? Rasa found herse

6. Darth_Furio

Darth_Furio Chosen One star 8

Apr 17, 2008
    Approved by GM prj1 in the absence of Darth_Cadaverous

Name: Mikele Dal Colle

Alias: Darth Furio

Species: Human

Home World: Coreilla

Force Sensitive: Yes, Dark Side alignment

Appearance: Darth Furio is a large and imposing figure. He stands six feet 2 inches and weighs 279 pounds.

Height: 6 foot 2

Weight: 279 lbs

Build: Large and Muscular

Hair: Black and grey

Eyes: Black normally, when immersed in the Dark Side they turn Yellow and Red.

Skin Color: Olive skinned, when using Dark Side he turns a paler shade the more he uses the Force.

Markings: Three scars like claw marks on the right side of his face. The highest one starts above his ear, under the eye, and above the top lip. The next two follow the same paths below. He has large black tattoos on his back of Sith Symbols that tell his story in the ancient Sith language. He adds to it yearly, they will soon cover the front of his upper body and arms.

Clothing: Darth Furio wears simple black robes and a hooded cloak. Under all that though is a cortosis armoured suit. Its plates are thin for manoeuvrability but have increased strength many times over. They were built by the steel moulders of Mustafar. He wears black boots as footwear. He wears no masks as to not hide his face, so his enemies know who is about to kill them.

Weapon(s): A single hilted lightsabre, a double bladed sabre as well. A wrist mounted sabre dart launcher with mini rocket launch capability. The other wrist mounted launcher fires a grapnel.

Lightsabre Description: Lightsabre 1: The hilt is rectangular in shape and has two oval designs within it. The outer casing is a black cortosis, and the inner casing has a rubber material for grip. There are small cortosis blades that protrude outward at the bottom of the hilt so it can be used as a weapon as well. The same goes for the top of the blade. These blades help for in close melee battle. The activation switch is also close to the top. Lightsabre 2: The double hilt out casing looks exactly the same as the single hilt but everything is longer including the melee blades at the ends where the blades emit. There is also two ignition buttons one that activates both blades and one that activates a single blade. Each sabre contains a Qixoni and Sigil crystal in the hilts to enhance the blades damage.

Hilt: Lightsabre 1: Single bladed, Lightsabre two: Double bladed

Blade Color: Both lightsabres are crimson.

Fighting Form: Juyo exclusively.

Personal Ship:

- The ?Furious Rancor? is a Sith Infiltrator ship based on the ?Scimitar?
    - Additional protective plating that increases the weight of the craft but makes it much more difficult to destroy.
    - Cloaking device installed
    - Power plant than the original X-C2 Ion Drive Array. The X-C10 produces more speed and consumes less fuel than its predecessor.
    - Hyper Drive is also improved (Class 2.5 from Class 1.5 in original) to make longer jumps more quickly.
    - Weapons system is also improved due to ship being longer for storage of two quad laser cannons along with the already standard 6 solar ionization canons.
    - Also carries a speeder bike for planetary land travel.

Bio: Mikele was born in Coronet on Corellia to Giovant and Genera Dal Colle. Genera died at birth for unknown reasons. Giovant raised his son Mikele on his own while working at a nerf processing plant. Mikele was forced to hang around the plant and his father who became increasingly distant and depressed by his wife?s death. This resulted in Mikele becoming anti-social and impatient with others as he grew up. Mikele eventually started working at the Nerf plant as well in the slaughtering division. He got into multiple fights as a teen and became an outcast among his peers and fellow plant employees. The only activities he enjoyed were learning fighting arts and exercisi

7. bterrik

bterrik Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2001
    Jaron Kell
    Forces of Light Academy, Coruscant

Jaron smiled along with Master Joy as she greeted Sterling, making jokes and trying to coax some amusement out of them. Despite her attitude, Jaron was actually some what taken aback yet again - he had never had this level of personal contact with the Grand Master, and previous to about twenty minutes ago, he would have thought it inappropriate to make jokes around the Grand Master. Apparently, that was not how Master Joy ran things, and once he got used to it, Jaron knew he would appreciate it.

As Jaron mulled this over, he couldn't shake the feeling the Force was sending him. Something wasn't right, and Jaron's feeling was confirmed a few moments later when Master Joy's features fell and took on a more serious disposition. Jaron listened with horror as Master Joy described the attack by the Sith - the Sith! - here on Coruscant. This event must have been what he had felt through the Force a few minutes earlier. Then Master Joy handed her padawans a set of comlinks and other equipment they would need in the field and around the grounds and proceeded to shock Jaron by giving him an assignment on his own - and to investigate the site of the Sith attack no less! It was a tremendous responsibility, and from then on there was no doubt in Jaron's mind that Master Joy would demand the utmost from her apprentices.

Struggling to keep his mind from racing, Jaron gave his Master a small bow and replied, "May the Force be with you as well, Master, Rasa, Sterling. I will report back as soon as I have learned something."

Jaron walked off at a brisk pace, heading as quickly as he could for the Temple's speeder bay. Once there, he spoke quickly with the hangar boss and secured a fast speeder to take him to the scene of the Sith attack. As he raced through Coruscant's traffic lanes, his path cleared for him by Coruscant Security, he thought about the task that Master Joy had given him. He was shocked at the trust she placed in her new padawan - it seemed to Jaron that investigating a Sith attack, especially one of this magnitude, was a task for a full-fledged Jedi Knight, if not a Jedi Master. Still, it was an incredible honor and Jaron would do his utmost to figure out not only what had transpired but why and report to Master Joy as soon as he could.

Off in the distance, Jaron could see a pillar of smoke rising into the Coruscanti sky. Wow, Jaron thought, it is even thick enough to obscure the Red Sector Bank building. About the time the waves of misery hit Jaron through the Force, he realized that the smoke wasn't obscuring the building - the building was demolished! It would have taken an immense amount of power in the Force to accomplish that - enough that it was hard for Jaron to drive the fear from his mind that such an exercise of power was done by the ancient enemy of the Jedi. And right in our own backyard too...

Slowly circling the area, Jaron looked for a place he could set the speeder down amongst the wreckage and emergency response vehicles that had already arrived at the scene. Finally settling on a spot near the place where the Sith had stood, Jaron slowly lowered the speeder to the ground. Before exiting, he took a moment to calm his emotions, stretching out his feelings to see what he could find in the Force. The wave of dark side energy that remained in the area felt like an electric charge to Jaron, as if he had walked into a lightning strike. He could feel the death and despair in the Force - countless persons had lost there lives here, not long ago, and Jaron could still feel their decaying Force energies splayed out over the area. It was all a tremendous shock to the Padawan, but he forged ahead, and even in the darkness, he could feel light. Not as overwhelming as the dark energy, it was still present and still potent - the Sith had been forced to fight a Jedi here, and Jaron couldn't feel the Jedi's death. Maybe he was able to drive him off! The thought gave Jaron some peace of mind and conf

8. Draco_Drake

Draco_Drake Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2010
    OOC: Just got back from a long wedding, so pardon any errors and a sense of being rushed.

IC Sieg

?Darklighter, the Fetts and a Jedi who accompanied them are dead. The entire planet is in a panic, and the Jedi are distracted. This problem is solved. The time to attack Corellia is coming now; broadcast a message to Mantisa's crime syndicate's fleet out-of-system, and instruct them to make the jump into the outer edges of the Corellian system as planned. Once they arrive, kill Mantisa covertly, and soon you will be joined by my vast fleet of Sith illusions. Understood? Good. Dreadwar out."

The drums stopped for a brief instant, as Darklighter?s eyes turned black as night, hearing his master?s command. ?It will be done.?

Mantisa looked at Sieg, his eyes curious as to what interrupted his Protector. Sieg gazed into him, his eyes turning yellow once. Once again Mantisa saw his death, but now more specific, but still too numerous to count. ?Mantisa, send the message to your fleet immediately. Engineers, prepare to activate hyperdrive. Now? Lets fly?? Sieg?s eyes returned to the green, his alignment hidden. The ship began to rise, as the calmness before a storm settled on Sieg. If one had never known him, he often wondered, would they truly be able to tell who I am?
    Sieg?s hand returned to the Drumming, as it once again filled the hearts of all those who flew with the Sith. Even Mantisa felt the urge to fight, over his fear of death, as he replied ?The message has been sent the fleet is inbound.?

Sieg did not feel like answering him. Merely watched as they left the atmosphere and the light of hyperspace slowly starts, to come over them.

Upon entering, Sieg rose in his dark armor and walked towards Mantisa. The Deep Drums still continuing as Sieg tapped on his armor. ?Mantisa, you deserve a break from your hard work. Follow me.? Mantisa followed, his mind in a nearly drunken state as the Drums activated his most primal instincts to obey the leader. Sieg and Mantisa entered a closet.

Placing his hands on Mantisa?s head, the drums were broken for only an instant, as Sieg broke his mind in concentrated bursts of electricity, frying and activating areas of the brain Mantisa hardly used. Soon Mantisa fell over, in a type of waking death. Sieg locked the closet behind him. The Drums continued, as the right hand focused the power through the sith amulet, twisting the door into something else. The Door melted and solidified on the surface only. Smoothed over, it appeared merely to be part of the ship?s hull. Sieg returned to captain?s chair as the drums of war began to engulf the syndicate?s fleet as well. The Drums of War had been set. Now the fleet merely needed to exit hyperspace; as Sieg stared into its lights, looking at the chaos that matched his mind.

Tag: DreadWar:p

9. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    [GM POST]

IC: MasterJoy + Forces of Light Jedi Academy, Gardens

The Jedi Grand Master looked up at the Cathar, replying,
    "I have no idea, Rasa...I do not feel the presence of any Dark Sider, but Sith are very stealthy, and can shield their presence in the Force...Perhaps Jaron may learn this and much more on his search for information."
    MasterJoy remembered the Fetts, and wondered if they had survived the chaos. They were rough and tough men, and she was quite sure that if they did die, that they didn't go down without a fight.She also considered the Sith that carried out this dark deed, killing many, and destroying much. Who is he, and why did he do such a horrible thing?

Then, her mind returned to the present, and MasterJoy focused on getting to know her padawans. She would ask them some questions, and she hoped they would answer as honestly as possible.

Just then, someone entered the gardens. It was the Bounty hunters, Cassius and Marcellus Fett. The Jedi leader smiled, rising to greet them. She gracefully walked over toward them
    "I am so glad you are alright, Mars and Cass...I was very concerned about you and Jedi Knight Davian Thule...I sent Padawan Jaron Kell to gather intelligence on the tragedy.My plan is to continue with Jedi business as usual until I learn more about the situation...I can begin training Rasa and Sterling, and when I hear from Jaron, then I will know what to do."

Just then, a security guard rushed into the gardens, and straight up to MasterJoy. She turned to face him, waiting for him to speak.
    "MasterJoy, we just got word that there is fighting on some landing pad...We were concerned, knowing that Jaron is gone, and we hope he isn't involved."

[/i]The Jedi turned back to the Fetts as the guard ran away back to his post.[/i]" Will you two locate this landing pad, and handle the situation, please?"[/i]
    After respectfully bowing to the gentlemen, MasterJoy walked back over to her padawans to continue talking with them.
    TAG: Fets, Jaron, Rasa, Sterling, others

10. Mr-Fett

Mar 11, 2009
    IC: Fett's

"I am so glad you are alright, Mars and Cass...I was very concerned about you and Jedi Knight Davian Thule...I sent Padawan Jaron Kell to gather intelligence on the tragedy.My plan is to continue with Jedi business as usual until I learn more about the situation...I can begin training Rasa and Sterling, and when I hear from Jaron, then I will know what to do."

Just then, a security guard rushed into the gardens, and straight up to MasterJoy. She turned to face him, waiting for him to speak.
    "MasterJoy, we just got word that there is fighting on some landing pad...We were concerned, knowing that Jaron is gone, and we hope he isn't involved."

"Will you two locate this landing pad, and handle the situation, please?"

Cassius and Marcellus were racing down the halls of the Jedi Temple using their jet packs whenever possible to get out of the building as fast as possible. They broke out of the cool hallways into the blistering heat to find their ship waiting on the landing pad for them prepped and ready to fly. Without a moments hesitation they jumped in and blasted off towards the coordinates givin to them by the Jedi Grand Master.

"Marcellus listen to me... We cant let this guy get away. He stopped us once but that was because of that blundering Jedi giving away our presence. We have the ysalmir extract, he won't know what hit him. This time it is our fight on our terms."

"Yes brother this sith needs to learn his place. Lets teach him some manners mando style."

The brothers both were hustling around their small craft arming themselves to the teeth when the ships automatic pilot announced that they were coming up on their destination

"Ship stop" Cassius said. Hovering over the top of one of the sky scrapers the brothers could see the sith cutting down soldiers as he fought his way towards a waiting ship. Opening the back hatch of the ship both of the brothers blasted out of the ship and down onto the building below.

"Marcellus activate the ysalmir extract."

"Done"

"Lets rock and roll"

With that Cassius flew straight toward the sith coming up on his backside. Marcellus being much faster than his brother jetted around to an adjacent building and waiting for his time to strike.

Cassius, now speeding straight towards the distracted sith launched both his jet packs rockets and drew his beskad with a smile.

Tag: Dreadwar

11. Darth Dreadwar

Darth Dreadwar Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 26, 2010
    IC: Darth Dreadwar

No response. Darth Dreadwar hissed in disgust at the comlink; his Master was clearly elsewhere. So be it. Dreadwar had sent the coordinates to Darth Cadaverous, so in that way, he had located the medical bay of Lord Nyax. Time to leave.

Darth Dreadwar strode swiftly away, sending perception into the murky currents of Coruscant. It took him over ten minutes to navigate a large skyscraper, and reach the landing pad extending from it. A shuttle, clearly designed for a rich and wealthy businessman, stood on the pad, surrounded by crew and employees, bustling around, connecting and disconnecting fuel lines and packing baggage. The dozen men instantly clutched their throats as Dreadwar reached out with the Force, his power waxing once more thanks to his Sith talismans, to choke the life out of them. The men collapsed to the floor, and as security officers and soldiers rushed to the scene, the Sith Lord gripped the recently unsheathed vibroblades gripped in some of the dead mens' hands with the Force, raising them into the air and creating a storm of whirling blads that cut down the obstacles to the shuttle.

Dreadwar strode forward, when he felt an aberration in the Force behind him... lights flashing out, cloaked in a bubble yet still very much alive. Ysalamiri extract, surely.

The Fetts.

Anger and malice exploded into the Force. Apparently the bounty hunter brothers had survived an entire Alliance army. It was time for the Dark Warrior to take care of those two thorns in his side himself.

Darth Dreadwar spun as the familiar whine of jetpack rockets reached him. He sensed the aberration in the Force that was Marcellus lurking on an adjacent building. Foolish of the Fetts to split up; Cassius would be taken down on his own.

A shame the Fetts were clever enough... and apparently rich enough... to use Ysalamiri extract. How the extract worked considering the creature it was taken from was dead was a mystery to Dreadwar. Clearly complex science was involved. Regardless, the extract did provide a form of protection, in the form of what was effectively a Ysalamiri bubble only around the extract-user himself that neutralized Force use. If the Fetts hadn't used the extract, Dreadwar would have used Sith alchemy to melt that beskad into boiling liquid and laughed as Cassius writhed in agony as his arm was burned away and his mind was assaulted by his worst nightmares given form as ethereal monsters. However, since the Fetts were using the extract, it would not be quite so easy.

Darth Dreadwar's hand rose and waved casually. He smirked behind his mask as the two rockets fired at him were instantly swept away as if caught in a wind, and flew straight towards Marcellus on the other building. He let Cassius come; he'd have a surprise in store for him if the bounty hunter attempted a physical strike.

This is where the fun begins.

TAG: Mr-Fett

12. Mr-Fett

Mar 11, 2009
    IC: Fett's

"Im fine" said Marcellus over the helmet to helmet com that the brothers shared

"I know"

Dreadwar had just redirected the rockets he had shot moments before. They both struck the building that Marcellus was ontop of. Unfortunately for Dreadwar this had taken precious time and left him open to human bullet that Cassius had become. Cassius slammed into Dreadwar at full speed bending the tired sith lord almost in half and driving him into a wall. Cassius quickly sprung back realizing that in the collision he had lost his beskad. Faster than the blink of an eye Cassius was blasting away at the sith with his twin blaster pistols.

Marcellus was now in the building that Cassius and Dreadwar slammed into. He watched his brother pouring blaster fire at the sith relentlessly but he knew as well as his brother did that blaster shots were not going to stop a sith lord. Especially this one. Marcellus waited...

Tag: Dreadwar

13. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    OOC: Watch it on the attacks; it's coming a little close to godmoding.

14. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Rasa Ruu'ta-Li
    Forces of Light Academy - Gardens, Courscant

MasterJoy's response to Rasa's question was not comforting.

"I have no idea, Rasa...I do not feel the presence of any Dark Sider, but Sith are very stealthy, and can shield their presence in the Force...Perhaps Jaron may learn this and much more on his search for information."

Rasa mulled over this, as her ears gently flexed forwards, to the sounds that she had heard. If the Sith can shield themselves from HER..and make it difficult to know what it was they were up to..how was sending a Padawan supposed to yield any information? What if he accidentally FOUND the Sith still there? Was was he supposed to do then?

But that question was blown away by the sight of two men, in armor of .. Maladorians that came moving swiftly into the gardens. But it seemed that MasterJoy knew them, for she was smiling. She watched as her Master rose to greet them. She then gracefully walked over toward them, and began speaking to them. Then a temple security guard ran into the gardens.
    Rasa looking down towards Starling, and then back at the unfolding scene. The way things were going, they were NEVER going to be trained...unless they did it themselves. MasterJoy was far too busy. How were they to be trained if everyone keep running in like this to speak with her? This was bordering on frustrating. She knew a Jedi required patience and such, but patience was something to be used until there was time for ACTION. Rasa gave a very soft growl in frustration, as she watched the guard run back out the garden. A few moments later, the other two men in armor were gone as well.

So far, of all the things she had imagined of what it would be like when she became a Padawan were quickly crashing around her. This certainly was NOT how she imagined things to be. And while having other Padawans with her sounded rather fun to her, this did not feel ... Rasi growled in frustration not able to put a word on what she was feeling. Her tail flicker began to move much more rapidly now in her frustration.

Then Rasa noticed that MasterJoy was walking back towards them.

'Fe'tagaaarr' she thought to herself. With a powerful leap, she went further up into the tree, stopping after she gained a bit of distance. She turned, facing the tree trunk, and began to meditate, in order to calm herself. She hopped she didnt startle Sterling, but she seriously felt like whittling the tops of the tree she was currently in. She gave a small grin. She liked Sterling. So far, he seemed nice too. And even he had a lightsaber.

Rasa looked at the comlink and other items that MasterJoy had just recently given them, as she sighed softly. Back to meditations.

TAG: Sterling, MasterJoy

15. Littledawg

Littledawg Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 19, 2008
    IC - Davian Thule

"Power, Power unlike any you could possibly imagine." The cloaked man said

Thule listened from the group of people he lurked in. The Sith turned, stared right at his hiding spot, then his masters. He smiled, then a flash of blue, and twenty corpses fell to the ground leaving Thule and his Master, in the open, "Thule! Run!" His masters voice echoed, then a cackling laugh, and the flash of lightning, and his master dropped, Thule screamed

Thule awoke, in the medical center of the temple. He was drenched in persperation, he had suffered injuries during his battle he didn't even know he had taken, his human hand had burned and his mechanical hand had shorted out and the fingers had slagged. All from that lightning.

Thule sat up, and removed the bandage from his hand and examined his new mechanical arm, it glistened with a silver sheen. He was amazed that his hand had recovered so quickly, even though it had been a long time already. He also realized, he had a new lightsaber along with other gifts from his friends in the Temple.

Thule got up, went into the refresher, and dressed into his new black robes. He clipped on his saber, and went off in search of Master Joy, he should probably tell her what had happened, but then he decided, she probably already knew what had happened. The truth was Thule had to research something find something that would give him an edge in combat.

Thule arrived at the Archives, shooed away the smaller Younglings that came to see what he was up to, then typed in his request, Force lightning" Thule murmured. "There is no light side, or dark side powers. All powers are in the alignment of whoever uses them, an alignment of a Jedi is only determined by how he uses his Powers." Thule repeated his masters saying. Thule read the history of the users of the Power, yet when he reached how to produce it, a message appeared, "Restricted". Thule shut down his request and walked to his room. He tried to determine why it would be restricted, why such a Power would be denied to a Jedi.

Thule realized that he had walked into the dueling room, and not his own. ?Thule!? a voice shouted from the interior of room. A Jedi named Jason Karlo walked up to him, tossing him a training saber. Thule caught it. He shook his head and walked away.

?Not today.? Thule replied.

?Aww, come on just one duel.? The Jedi persisted

?NO!? Thule said as he launched a Force push into the Jedi sending him sprawling backwards into the room. The Jedi got up and yelled, igniting his lightsaber, and charging Thule. He swung Thule blocked the attack and pushed him back, ?I?I?m sorry.? The Jedi wasn?t content, he continued swinging, and Thule kept blocking, he finally pushed him away. Again the Jedi charged, ?STOP!? Thule held up his hand and closed his eyes tight, and from his fingers erupted a crackling blue lightning, the lightning swam over the Jedi, Jason, Thule tried to stop, but, the Power, was just so, invigorating and instead he held out his other hand and threw the other Jedi against the wall.

Thule stopped frying the Jedi. He put his hood up and used the Force to augment his speed until he was a blur, and he ran to the hanger and jumped aboard his ship. He took off, ?That?ll shake the Jedi up.? Thule laughed. He also punched in his coordinates, his original fight location, maybe he could follow that other Sith, take his amulet, and his Power. Thule cackled.

Tag: All

OOC: MUAHAHAHAH

Have fun with this. You guys.[face_devil]

16. Darth_Furio

Darth_Furio Chosen One star 8

Apr 17, 2008
    OOC: This is the last part of Darth Furio's back story, sorry if it's a little long.

Furio?s first order of business was to visit Targo the Hutt. Targo was the head of a Coruscanti gang that rivalled the Black Suns. They were involved in everything from prostitution to Death Stick dealings to even assassinations. That was what Mikele was involved in; he was Targo?s main assassin. Targo was never a fair deal maker and since he was a Hutt that made perfect sense. He would cut wages, promise payouts and then cut them back without notice. No one would ever say anything against him because he would just call on another member of his group to take care of anything or anyone.

Mikele?s last assignment for Targo led him to Korriban and to his destiny. Now that Mikele had shed his former self and had embraced his new identity and power, it was time for Darth Furio to collect on Targo in full. Mikele used to be concerned about Targo and his cronies because they would have numbers to throw against him, Darth Furio was not. With the power of the Dark Side behind him Darth Furio was a matter that Targo or any of his bounty hunters would have no answer for.

Darth Furio landed on a landing pad that was owned by Targo and was quickly confronted by the port master and his men. Furio did not even flinch as he walked by the Quarren and choked the life out him with the Force. Then he raised his hand and Force pushed a few more of them aside and completely off the landing pad to their ends. The remaining port workers saw this and just cleared a path to the black hooded stranger. Furio knew exactly where Targo?s hideout was and knew that the way would be full of opposition when the port workers notified Targo of what had just happened at the port.

As he had predicted Targo?s building had armed guards watching every exit and there were sentries also on the roof top. Darth Furio would not be discouraged, he wanted his revenge. Furio entered the grounds and used the Force to throw the two guards at the back door up against the wall knocking them unconscious. He stepped on their necks and destroyed their throats. He Force leaped onto the buildings roof and snuck up on the three snipers. Furio poked one of them in the side to get his attention and when the Twi?lek turned Furio Forced pushed all three with a powerful wave to their deaths. The guards on the ground looked up and all instinctively started firing their blasters up at the roof. When they realized there was nothing there they stopped. Darth Furio leaped to the ground and all five of them were frozen at the sight of the massive being. A bold Zaabrek started firing his blaster rifle and was convinced that he would get the first shot in. Suddenly a crimson blade of light formed from nowhere and deflected the blast right back into his chest. A Weequay attacked with a vibro-sword and was decapitated as soon as he got close to the Dark warrior. The other three looked at themselves and ran in different directions.

Darth Furio extinguished his lightsabre and smirked at himself. He loved the aggression, the fear he induced on those thugs, and above all the power, true power. He opened the door of the stronghold and walked in. Through the Force he sensed another two humans on opposite sides on catwalks along the wall. Furio quickly threw some plasteel crates at one and his lightsabre at the other in what seemed to be the same motion and then both men fell. Furio arrived at a heavily fortified door and sensed another presence coming in behind him. A Twi?lek walked up to him and produced two short swords and dropped to a stance. He came leaping at Furio while seemingly twirling the swords in his hands. Furio simply moved aside and looked at the Twi?lek in the eyes, and told him. ?You?ve shown a touch more skill then the others, but in your heart I feel that you know you have no chance to live if you engage me again.? The Twi?lek looked at him and replied.

?I have no choice. Weather I die from your hand or Targo?s my fate was sealed long ago Mikele.? Darth Furio

17. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    [GM POST]

OOC:

May I please have your attention for just a moment?

It seems that my Co GM Darth_Cadaverous has disappeared due to Real Life, so I will be taking over his duties. Anyone wishing to play a Sith, or any other evil character in this game, just send your character sheet to me for approval.
    If there is anyone waiting on their character sheet to be approved by Darth_Cadaverous, wait no longer. Just send it to me, and I will handle it.

I no longer have a Sub GM. Let's just say that it didn't work out.Please PM me with any questions or comments on this matter.

Because Darth_Cadaverous is absent, and there is no primary Sith available to lead the lower Sith ranks, I will be bringing in one of my own. She should be quite a challenge for Darth_Dreadwar.

My Jedi post may be short, but I just know I need to get something up. It has been too long since I have posted.
    Thank you for your attention. Let the game continue!

IC: MasterJoy -- Coruscant + Forces of Light Jedi Academy Exterior, Gardens, Afternoon~

The Jedi Grand Master looked up at Rasa, Smiling. It was time to start training her padawans, and it would begin right here. She wanted them to think, be creative, and as detailed as possible with the answers to the questions that would be asked by her.

"Tell me, Rasa, Why do you wish to become a jedi? What draws you to the Light Side of the Force?"

Remembering that the Cathar was raised in another Jedi temple, she asked,

"How much Jedi training have you had, and what was it like in the other Jedi temple where you lived?"

As she waited for a response from her padawan, MasterJoy allowed her mind to wander a bit. She thought of the Fett brothers, and wondered how they were doing. She also considered Jedi Knight Davian Thule, and wondered what had happened to him; Whether he was alive or dead.
    MasterJoy considered the tragic loss of life and the destruction of buildings that was done by the Sith. She wondered who he was, and about the purpose of such an attack .
    The Jedi leader thought of her other padawan, Jaron Kell, and she hoped that he was alright.
    Then, MasterJoy brought her mind back to the present moment, and listened for Rasa's answers to her questions.

TAG: Rasa, Other Jedi

18. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Rasa Ruu'ta-Li
    Forces of Light Academy - Gardens, Courscant

Rasa sat in the tree, her tail flicking furiously as she tried to calm herself. She didnt look down until MasterJoy began to speak to here...even as she was further up in the treeline.

"Tell me, Rasa, Why do you wish to become a Jedi? What draws you to the Light Side of the Force?"

Rasa looked down abruptly, her tail froze, then relaxed. She was beginning to think of a response, when another question came at her.

"How much Jedi training have you had, and what was it like in the other Jedi temple where you lived?"

Rasa flexed her claws, as she calmed herself. The first question seemed a bit silly. What did she expect her to say. Then again, there had to be some reason for her question. Rasa growled a bit, before she jumped down to a lower branch. She then gracefully leaped off, to stand on the warm grass. She wiggled her toes a bit, as she thought of her response.

"Why I waaant to be Jedi Mmmmm Master? I 'ave lived within the temple forrrr much my life. They take meee frrrom family. Sisterrrs and brotherrrs, many. And teach me that I 'ave a gift, and could use it to help not ooonly fammily, but others as well. That therrree is good in univerrrse, and that sometimes that good needs help. Not all can fight back, when not bad things come. We prrotect. My people also prrrotect smaller. It is a good thing.

Rasa gave a small smile, as she walked around letting her tail swish freely. She was glad she didnt have to hold her tail around her new Master.

"I sstayed on temple nearr hoome for 2 years, then was transferrred here." Rasa gave a sigh. "I miss large trees and frresh airr. This worrld is far too ... mechanical. Not smelll rrright. Except for shipss. Thosse I like." Rasa grinned. "I have completed all of mmmy sssecondary ssstudies, and I wass preparrring to make my frirst saber when I was told I was coming here." Rasa drew herself to full height, and extended a paw. "But I think I wass ssent here, because I mmmake other smaller students nerrrvous. I scratched one once, but that was when I was much youngerr. Learned quick that no furrr makes hairless ones more ... fragile." Rasa looked a bit sad for a moment, letting her ears and head drop. "They pulled on my tail. Hard. Wasnt my fault.." Rasa almost whispered the last part.

Then, she suddenly perked back up, looking up once more. "But I like to fly, Master! Fffast. Rrreminds me of hunt. Master Clarion let me fly. Gave me small ship to work and learrn on." Rasa's ears twitched as she thought of more. "I am RrrEALLY good at hand to hand." Rasa let her claws out. "But not many want prrrractice with me." She quickly retracted claws, and sat back down on the grass, stretching as she did. She hoped that was enough for the Jedi Master.

TAG: MasterJoy, anyone else in gardens

19. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    OOC: I have been regretfully busy - and sporadically without internet - over the last few days so I have not been able to participate. However, I am ready to hop back into the fray now. ;)

Draco_Drake and Mr-Fett, I will be responding to the TAGs and continuing both plot lines, thanks for your patience.

Look for a post later today... and by the way, prj1 will be making her debut as Sithly!GM soon. [face_mischief]

20. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    IC: Darth Dreadwar gasped as he slammed into the duracrete wall with force. If it weren't for the armor forged from dark side alchemy that protected him, his breath would have been driven from his lungs.

Now that was unexpected. The Sith Lord had planned to forge a wall of telekinetic power to block Cassius' charge, only to find the Mandalorian bounty hunter slice through it like a knife, thanks to the Ysalamiri extract. If there was one advantage, it was that Dreadwar knew more of the extract's capabilities. However, he also had some knowledge of the limits, enough to know the short range of the extract's effects certainly had no impact on Dreadwar's sensitivity to the Force. Already the Sith Lord had plans to telekinetically hurl objects with the Force. His mind filled with glorious images of sheets of whirling metal decapitating Cassius Fett...

The Dark Warrior had no time to picture all the methods of this annoying thorn in his side's demise, however, as aforementioned thorn in his side was now opening fire with twin blaster pistols.

If Dreadwar were not concentrating on using Force deflect, he would have snorted. Never try to take down a Force user with blaster bolts. As Dreadwar flicked his hands, the blaster bolts bounced away harmlessly, tearing through the air back at Cassius.

TAG: Mr-Fett

21. Mr-Fett

Mar 11, 2009
    IC:

Cassius kept pouring blaster bolts into the cloud of dust that had formed around the sith lord. Cassius knew that his brother was preparing to attack the sith from behind at any moment so he tried his best to keep the sith lord focused on not getting blasted. With his shots and the deflected shots flying back and forth between the two things were getting out of hand fast. Cassius knew it was only a matter of time before the sith collected himself and attacked.

"Marcellus go now"

Leaping down from the building that he was on Marcellus hit the ground rolling and before the sith knew he was there he launched a massive gout of fire from his wrist mounted flamethrower at the sith hoping that the inferno would finally bring him down...

Tag: DW

22. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    [GM POST]

OOC:

So very sorry for my long absence. This post may be short, but I need to keep this game moving.

IC: MasterJoy -- Coruscant + Jedi Temple Exterior, Gardens

MasterJoy listened to the young Cathar's response to her questions. She was very impressed. Now the Jedi Grand Master would see how much basic knowledge of the Jedi Rasa had learned. It did not appear that Rasa needed much training, but MasterJoy was not one to rush things. She had seen what had happened to padawans who had been promoted too soon, and it was not good at all. Some turned to the Dark Side, others left the order, feeling that they needed no further Jedi training now that they were Jedi Knights, and those usually ended up being killed by Sith. Knights promoted to the rank of Jedi Master too soon became arogant, cocky, flonted their position, and had an ego that seemed bigger than the galaxy.
    The same with Council Members who were not ready for such a position.
    MasterJoy was determined that Rasa would not become like those past individuals. The young padawan was going to be taught and trained correctly.

Nodding her head in approval of Rasa's answer, the Jedi leader asked her student another question.

"Do you know the Jedi Code, Rasa?...If so, what does each line mean to you?
    The Jedi waited to hear the response, as she looked at her padawan, smiling.

TAG:Rasa, other Jedi

23. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    Character Sheet

Name: Darth-Malison (Malison means curse)
    Alias: Toxena Valleeze
    Species: Human
    Home World: Korriban
    Force Sensitive: Extremely
    Appearance-
    Height: 6 feet 3 inches
    Weight: 130 pounds
    Build: Slender
    Hair: Golden blond, knee length, braided
    Eyes: Sapphire blue
    Skin: Tan
    Markings: None
    Clothing: Long and flowing purple-striped black Sith robe with black boots
    Weapons: The Force and a lightsaber
    Personal Ship: Blooddeath
    Lightsaber Description-
    Hilt: Purple with a black tip and base, and two crimson red buttons in the center for activating and deactivating the weapon.
    Blade Color: Crimson red with a black tip
    Fighting Form: Form II Makashi
    Bio: Toxena Valleeze was the daughter of Drokahnor and Miranda Valleeze, two of the most powerful Sith on Korriban. They were the headmasters of a Sith academy there, and when Toxena was five years-old, she began her training in the school of Dark Side education. Toxena was a fast learner, and very diligent in her studies. She achieved the rank of Sith Master at age sixteen, and was content with her position in the order, until one night when Miranda walked into the girl's chambers.

She told Toxena that she would promote her to Sith Lady, giving her a seat on the Council if Toxena would kill her father. Toxena agreed, and quietly entered the chambers of her parents where she found Drokahnor sleeping soundly. Miranda hid, watching from the shadows as the young woman severed his head from his body with her lightsaber.
    Miranda leaped from her hiding place laughing wickedly. While she was enjoying the sight of her dead husband, Toxena took advantage of the distraction, lundging forward toward her mother, and catching her off guard, and beheading her as well.
    Then the young Sith Master set fire to the academy, burning it to the ground. Fifty initiates, twenty apprentices, three warriors, and two masters died in the fire.
    No regret or remorse was shown by Toxena for her actions.

Toxena took her father's ship, Blooddeath, and left Korriban. She went to the planet of Serenno, where she organized her own Sith academy, The Nightpath Sith Academy. Toxena changed her name to Darth-Malison, claiming the rank of Dark Lady.

IC: Darth-Malison -- Serenno + Nightpath Sith Academy, Private Quarters -- Midday

On the secluded mountain of Tyranus stands a the Nightpath Sith Academy. It is a black and grey structure with a large statue of the Sith lord Darth Tyranus, also known as Count Dooku standing on its roof. The merciless leader of Nightpath is Darth-Malison. She knows no compassion, and enjoys watching her victims suffer. The initiates are instructed in the basic knowledge of the Dark Side by the Dark Lady. At the present time, she has no personal apprentice, but continues to seek one.

Darth-Malison sat meditating for a long time. Then, gracefully rising from her chair in her meditation chambers, the Dark Lady exited the room, walking down the dark hallway to another room just three doors down from the Meditation Chamber. It was her study. Opening the door, the Sith leader was shocked to find all of her books scattered all over the floor. Slamming the door, and leaving her residence, she entered the temple. The person would regret what they had done.

A minion approached Darth-Malison, bowing deeply. He did not speak, because it was considered an act of disrespect to speak ahead of the Dark Lady.
    "State your business, and be quick about it." Darth-Malison said with fire in her eyes.
    The minion trembled before her. "My Lady, I saw an initiate enter your study earlier today...It was a woman, and she lied to the guard to gain admittance into the room...She said that you gave her permission to go to your study."
    The dark Lady was furious, and yelled, "Can you show me this female?"
    "Yes, my Lady; and the guard too," the minion replied, still trembling.
    "Then take me to them immediately," Darth-Malison yelled.
    The minion led her off down the dark hallway.

After several twists and tu

24. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Rasa
    Jedi Temple Exterior, Gardens - Coruscant

Rasa waited patiently after explaining her thoughts to MasterJoy. She hopped that they would do something more than simply... talk. She felt a bit restless, which she tried to suppress. But with so much going on in recent events, she felt a need to do something.

MasterJoy seamed happy enough with her response for she nodded her head in response of Rasa's answer, the Jedi leader asked her student another question.

"Do you know the Jedi Code, Rasa?...If so, what does each line mean to you?, she looked towards Rasa, smiling.

Rasa's immediate response was to grab hold of her tail. This reminded her of taking tests. She HATED tests. Rasa purred as shethought about the response. She then spoke.

"Yes Maasterrr. I know the code." She then began to recite, and give her responses.

There is no emotion, there is peace.

Rasa flicked her tail. "Thaaat one confused mmmmme forrr long time. Caussse everrrryone knnnoows there are emotions." But then, I learrrrn. Emotions are naturrral. All things liviiing haaaave them. Buuut, emmmmmotions mmmust be confrrronted. Then tthey can be underssstood. Rasa flickerd her tail once more.

There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.

"We learrrn here. Learrn ourselves, and other thingsss useful to us. Must have knowledge to knnnow what actions we need to take. Ignorance leads to misunderstandings."

There is no passion, there is serenity.

Rasa paused a moment. Then her ears perked up. "We must remmmain calmmm. Our passions must be checked, sooo we do not act rrrrashly. Emotional uses of force not good. Passion is attachment."

There is no chaos, there is harmony.

"Oh..I like thisss one. All things are interconnected in a never-ending cycle of balance. Balance is everything.

There is no death, there is the Force.

"Well.. Death, ia part of the life cycle. Without death, life could not exist. It is part of the balance. We join the Force when we die, so in a way, we continue on."

Rasa stood up, and streached then stood, waiting for her Master's response.

TAG:pR1, other Jedi

25. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    [GM POST]

IC: MasterJoy -- Jedi Academy Exterior, Gardens

MasterJoy was very pleased with this response from her young student. This young one is very smart, and could oneday be a very wise Jedi. The Jedi leader smiled in approval, and rose from her seat.
    "That is enough boring talk for now, Princess," she said as she looked up at Rasa...It is time for action...It is lunch time, so if you are hungry, come to the cafeteria...If not, then feel free to explore the grounds alone... I will call you on your comlink, and tell you where to meet me after lunch."
    Bowing to Rasa, MasterJoy turned and walked away, headed for the cafeteria, and a bantha burger and fizzade.

As the Jedi Grand Master slowly walked down the hall that led to the cafeteria, she began to think about Jedi Knight Davian Thule. She wondered what happened to him. Someone told her that he had left the academy. The feeling that the Jedi leader had was not a positive one. MasterJoy could only hope that Knight Thule was alright.

TAG:Rasa, Jedi, anyone else