main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Forever Lost (Jaina/Jag NJO fic) Completed

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Lt_Jaina_Solo, Sep 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    i know, i'm crazy, starting a fic while i'm working on another one, but i can't post the other one, so this is kind of an outlet for my frustrations....

Storyline: Jaina, Kyp, and Jag come to Borleias. Jaina doesn't take command of the Twin Suns Squadron, or start the thing with the Goddess, and she and Jag don't kiss like they did in the book. They do get together however, and Jaina and Jag are very much in love with each other. The three fly, and Jag and Kyp are trying to convince Jaina to start flying with the Rogues again.

Now, on with the actual story!
    ~*~*~*~

As tears made their way down her grim face, Jaina Solo stood at attention, along with several others at the edge of a landing platform, despite the fact that she was wearing no uniform of any kind, outside of all black clothes. Black trousers were tucked into knee-high black boots, a black tunic clung to her wasted form, and her brown hair was pulled back from her face in a simple braid that hung to between her shoulder blades and was tied with a black ribbon. The hardness of her eyes, the lack of uniform, the set of her jaw, and the way her hand kept caressing her blaster: they all worried Jedi Master Kyp Durron, who was standing behind her and to the side, also dressed in all black.

Sweet Force, he thought, she doesn?t deserve this, not after Anakin, not after she?s finally gotten her twin back. I had hoped that she would start flying with the Rogues again, but obviously she had decided not to. Jag and I-. His mind shied away from the now-dead Colonel.

He could still remember every detail of the day when the news had come of his death.

He, Jaina, Piggy, and General Wedge Antilles had been sitting in the general?s office, going over the effects of Wedge?s tactics against the Yuzhan Vong. Jag would have been there, only he was taking a routine scouting mission with another member of the Blackguard Squadron. A pilot had come sprinting into the room, followed by a harried looking aide.

Kyp had vaguely recognized the pilot as Jag?s wingmate as the man had drawn himself up and saluted. Then, he had collapsed into a chair and said, ?No disrespect intended, sir, ma?am. Just got back from the scouting.?

?Why are you back so early? Where is Colonel Fel?? Jaina had asked, worry etched on her facial features, but her voice that of a cool professional.

?We were ambushed in the Commenor system. Colonel Fel took serious hits to shielding, engines, and hyperdrive. He?stayed behind to cover my retreat. I?m sorry, sir, but I have to report to you that Colonel Fel is dead. Not even the best can survive thirty skips without help, and they didn?t seem to intend to take prisoners. I?m sorry, sir. Truly, I am. Colonel Fel was a good man. Helped me out in more ways that one.? The man?s distress was obvious.

Only then had Kyp dared to look over at Jaina. He had felt her agony through their Force-link, but nothing could have prepared him for the expression on her face. Her coloring was that of a ghost, with a slight greenish tinge, like she had been shocked at something. Which she had, Kyp grimly reminded himself. Her eyes were dark with memories of suffering.

?Jaina?? he had asked as she stood up.

A mask of indifference had slipped over her face, but to those who knew her, the pain and grief was burning in her eyes. ?I?ll be alright, Kyp,? she had told him. Then she had turned to Wedge and said, ?Blackguard Squadron is taking off in thirty minutes. I need all the data we have. Pull it from Lieutenant Sanders X-wing.?

?Jaina-? Wedge had started, voice warning her that there were limits that could be crossed, even by her.

?Wedge, you told me once when I was a lot younger: don?t give orders that you know won?t be obeyed. Do you honestly think that Jag?s squadmates will simply abandon him? We need all the help we can get, Wedge, and Jag is one of the best,? she told him. After turning to Kyp, ?Take-off in thirty minutes,? she told him. Then, she turned and swept out of the office.

Kyp?s mi

2. tendra_217

tendra_217 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 2002
    :_| :_| :_| :_| You killed off Jag :_| :_| :_| :_|

Other than that it was great.

3. JediWarriorYoda

JediWarriorYoda Jedi Master star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    Very good start, but I'm confused how can Jag talk Jaina into going back to the Rogues if he is dead?

4. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    maybe "Jag" isn't dead! ;)

5. Ultima_1

Ultima_1 Jedi Knight star 5

May 16, 2001
    How could it be a Jaina/Jag fic if Jag isn't even alive??

6. AnakahSkywalker03

AnakahSkywalker03 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 22, 2002
    I'm lovin' this!!! But please bring Jag back :_|! Preferably shirtless... ;) or not, it's your call! Great beginning! :D

7. rogue11lovesjag

rogue11lovesjag Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 13, 2002
    Bring him back, LJS!!! You can't kill Jag!!

Sorry, momentary loss of control. Great post...but don't kill Jag for real!

Attention Del Rey, SHE DIDN"T MEAN IT!

Can you tell I've had too much caffene today?

8. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002
    :_| yeah bring back Jag!!!!!!!!!!!! like it!

9. Rogue11JS

Rogue11JS Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    Woo Hoo!!!

that was great LT.
    really

Superub!!!

now everyone lets
    read 1001 ways to
    bring back Jag Fel

CAUSE WE ALL KNOW
    HE AINT DEAD!!!
    OK!!!
    SO GET ON WITH IT ALREADY

Pleeasssssseeeeeee :D

From your ever wonderful slave driver

10. collywolly

collywolly Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 22, 2002
    Oh that was great Lt, :) but Jag can't realy be dead can he? :( Your not that eval. :)

11. Jedida

Jedida Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    that is so sad! but beautifully written, of course. i can't wait for more :_|

12. Zara_Rose

Zara_Rose Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    I have a feeling Jag isn't really dead. At least, I hope he's not really dead.

13. Drama_Princess87

Drama_Princess87 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 30, 2002
    AHHH!! :eek:

Jag can't be dead! That would just be... WRONG! :_|

But since it's a J/J fic... I'm holding up hope. :)

Besides, a good fic always has a little Jag. ;) :D

Loving it so far Lt!

14. jags_gurl

jags_gurl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    a wonderful beginning, Lt!! love it so far...can't wait for more! :D

15. Jade_Skywalker

Jade_Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jun 16, 2000
    Nah, Jag ain't dead. He couldn't be . . . right? It's lookin' good so far. Can hardly wait to see what Jaina's next move will be. :D

16. Mrs_Padme_Skywalker

Mrs_Padme_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 19, 2002
    Great beginning!

:_| I hope Jag is okay!

17. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    tendra_217- thanks! yeah, i know, i killed Jag [face_devil]

JediWarriorYoda- he was trying to talk Jaina into going back to the Rogues before he died. thank you

Jedi_Liz-brilliant theory! 8-}

Ultima_1- i don't know; why don't you try and figure it out? ;) [face_devil] however, i am very much against a Jaina/Kyp pairing (even though i like Kyp), so don't worry about that! :D

AnakahSkywalker03- [face_blush] thanks. i don't know, i might not, i might [face_devil]

rogue11lovesjag- it's alright. thanks. i might bring him back. notice how i never actually said *zips mouth* :cool: jeez, you guys are going to end up tricking me into revealing the story plot. and yes i can tell!

Master_Jaina1011- i might, i might not!

Rogue11JS- hi, slavedriver! thanks! glad you like it! so, when are we going to see your story?

collywolly- i'm not that evil? [face_shocked] of course i'm that evil! [face_devil] i'm evil! ;)

Jedida- thanks! and welcome to my writing! more is coming soon to your theater 8-}

Zara_Rose- now where do you get this feeling?

Drama_Princess87- very smart idea!

jags_gurl- thanks!

Jade_Skywalker- thanks! and maybe Jag isn't dead. or maybe he is.... welcome to my stuff, by the way!

Mrs_Padme_Skywalker- um, hello? Jaina's at his funeral! :D ;)

more coming soon, folks!

18. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    Aah!! Why does everyone kill Jag??!!
    Great beginning, though. You've gotta bring Jag back, right? I mean, it wouldn't be Jaina/Jag with Jag dead.

19. LtSticks

LtSticks Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 15, 2001
    Fantastic post...but bring the Jagmeister back!

20. InyriForge

InyriForge Jedi Master star 5

Jan 24, 2002
    Very well written. I'm looking forward to the next part.

But...*sniffles*...Jag's too hot to die! *bursts into tears*

~Inyri

21. Jade_Fel_Horn

Jade_Fel_Horn Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2002
    Wow, great start! I can't wait for more. I really hope that Jag isn't dead. More soon!

22. JediWarriorYoda

JediWarriorYoda Jedi Master star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    Noooooo!!!!!!! Jag's dead.

23. LadyMairead

LadyMairead Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    I refuse to believe that Jag is really dead. But other than that obvious mistake...

Excellent Post!!!

24. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    DarthXan318- well, i'm sorry that everyone's killing Jag, but his death is rather key to the story line. i might bring him back. my story line's all plotted out...

LtSticks- Jagmeister? now, that's a nickname i've never heard before. thanks!

InyriForge- thanks! [face_blush] and i agree. Jag's too hot to die (in normal circumstances)

Jade_Fel_Horm- [face_blush] thanks. and i hope that Jag's not dead, either. [face_devil]

JediWarriorYoda- yes, Sara, Jag's dead...

LadyMairead- someone's in denial... maybe she's right. maybe Jag's alive, for some mysterious reason. but are you sure you guys want Jag to live...? i mean, he could have commands implanted in him ordering him to kill Jaina Solo.... [face_devil] i do come up with the nastiest ideas, don't i?

and welcome to my writing, LadyMairead, InyriForge, and DarthXan318!!!! new readers! yay!

25. LadyMairead

LadyMairead Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    *GASP*

You wouldn't...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.