main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWC19 Forum swag for Celebration

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Obi Anne , Jul 9, 2018.

1. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    As of now these forums celebrate their 20th anniversary, and people have been posting different forum swag from Celebrations past in this thread. Now swag isn't free, most of the things that were posted in that thread were paid for, usually by the mods and some other people on the forums here. One thing we did use to do for the earlier celebrations though was to have a competition to design a name badge, and then everybody could print their own namebadge, I think that could be a fun tradition to revive.

If you have any ideas for other swag, that you would like and that is feasible, post them here.

2. MotivateR5D4

MotivateR5D4 Force Ghost star 5

Apr 20, 2015
    I'll dig out my TFN/JCF pin that I got at Celebration Orlando. I got it at the booth they were running. I'm pretty sure it says 20th Anniversary on it. I have it somewhere amidst all my convention swag. That's all I have to commemorate this forum, but I'm glad I have it. I'll find it and post a picture of it.

When it comes to swag, the three things I collect and value are t-shirts, pins, and beer glasses. I would totally jump at any of those three items. Although shirts might be cheapest to mass produce. All you have to do is send in a design, and voila. I would totally rock a 20th Anniversary Jedi Council Forum shirt.

Padme501st likes this.
  3. ThanksBates82

ThanksBates82 Jedi Master star 1

May 10, 2003
    T-Shirts could be a great idea. Heck, you could even start a charity T-Shirt drive for a nominal price. I'm sure lots of people would be in for something like that.

4. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    My idea was more along the way of creating something that people could take the file and then print it themselves.

5. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    You could do it as a contest in Fan Art - there are some good artists in there. And Corellian_Outrider has done quite a few of the recent banners here.