main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Forum topics clarification-Please Read.

Discussion in 'Lucasfilm Ltd. In-Depth Discussion' started by DarthBoba, Jul 23, 2013.

1. DarthBoba

DarthBoba Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 29, 2000
    Hi, folks. I'm sure some of you have noticed that I've been locking and/or moving threads that have specifically to do with technical aspects of the Star Wars films (them being remade, tinkered with, and so on). The reason for that is the LFL forum is not for replicating discussion that can be had in the Star Wars-specific forums on this site. LFL Ltd. In-Depth Discussion is for just that: In-depth discussion of LFL's cultural impact and historical film-making. Here's a brief list of suggested topics:

-Pixar's history
    -Lucasfilm Educational Foundation
    -THX-1138
    -American Graffiti
    -Indiana Jones

-Star Wars' historical and cultural impact
    -Lucasfilm's relationship with Disney

You're not of course limited to only those topics; those are just suggestions for the type of conversations we're trying to have here. What is not allowed:

-Discussions of whether or not Star Wars will be remade
    -Discussions of whether or not Star Wars will be further changed
    -Any Star Wars-related topic that can be posted in Episode 7, Saga, CT, PT, or Literature forums

Please don't take this as punishment; LFL In-Depth is a nostalgic favorite of mine largely because it's a forum where unusual topics can take root. Let's keep it that way. :)

Sadie Erso and Darth_Nub like this.