main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

France only donated $140 000???

Discussion in 'France' started by Somebody_For_Someone, Dec 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Somebody_For_Someone

Somebody_For_Someone Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 27, 2001
    thats what i heard. i'm pretty sure you can improve upon that, with any small amount of money,to help out not just those affected by the tsunamis, but help whoever you can, and also get whoever you can to help!

Please don't make accusations like this.

2. Nwalme Jade

Nwalme Jade Ex(patriated) RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 13, 2000
    Go and lecture someone else, thank you. France is sending medicines and people to help as well.

I can't stand that holier-than-thou attitude.

3. joruscbaoth

joruscbaoth Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 27, 2001
    Yeah and Australia can give us advices about helping, can they? After all, they were in Irak!

4. akhun

akhun Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 5, 2000
    Acutally we are trying to get the martians to help...but you know them, they much prefer staying home and keeping their money: Baaaaaaaaaaad martians !! :p

5. Lady_Lucas

Lady_Lucas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2002
    I am sure France will give more. Let's not confuse tsunamis with Iraq. Besides I hope your citizens have info on T.V. and radio where to send $$. I know I hear fundraisers already on the radio here where you can donate to help.

Let's keep the citizens of the disaster and the relief workers in our prayers.

6. akhun

akhun Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 5, 2000
    Last I heard, France was going to give $15 MILLION (I wonder where this figure of $140 000 comes from), tons of medical supplies, and was sending hundred of people to help the search and rescue.

Furthermore, the European Union was planning to give $20 million as well...and guess what those millions have to come frome somewhere ;)

And I agree with my French friends (N'en fais pas une attaque Nwal', j'avoue que je suis trop souvent d'accord avec toi, j'essaierai d'arrêter ca à l'avenir), I'm getting sick of being constantly accused of not doing something right.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.