main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DFW, TX Free Comic Book Day 5.3.03

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Nightcrawler13, Mar 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nightcrawler13

Nightcrawler13 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 14, 2001
    Self confessed comic book geek here. I wanted to invite you all to the Rowlett Library on May the 3rd for Free Comic Book Day. I will be speaking on the history of comics and helping out with this and that. Plus you can get some free comics. It starts at 2 PM.

I plan to talk in general about history of the medium, touch on the greats like Kirby, Eisner and Gaiman. Make suggestions to the young and old. If anyone wants to participate in the discussions I would love the input. If you can't make it but have a suggestion please post it cause I am looking for content to fill at least an hour or 2.

2. THX_Jedi

THX_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2000
    "...but Aquaman, you can't marry a woman without gills. You're from two different worlds. ... Oh, I've wasted my life." :D

:cool:

3. Darth_Chocolate

Darth_Chocolate Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2002
    bump and reminder....

Clay will be speaking this Saturday! Let's all go out to give him hell.... err.... support. ;)

4. Nightcrawler13

Nightcrawler13 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 14, 2001
  5. Nabooty_Call

Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 11, 2000
    Would definitely be there, love talking with Clay about comics, but will be outta town at a weapons camp this weekend.

Somebody gonna videotape, or can Clay deliver his speech at our next meeting? ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.