main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ottawa Free comic book day, lack of SW comics?

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by _Sublime_Skywalker_, May 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Sublime_Skywalker_

_Sublime_Skywalker_ Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2004
    I had no information on whether or not we'd get a free SW comic on Saturday May 5, free comic book day but while walking home from my work I decided to stop in at the Comic Book Shoppe on Merivale West. I asked them if they had a free promo SW comic, like the clone wars last year, but they all said they weren't sure if they had them and even if they did they'd be all gone.

I'm just wondering if anyone in the 613 was able to get a free SW comic somewhere? I didn't bother going down to the one on Bank....

2. Minder

Minder Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2002
    I didnt get one this year.

Got one last year tho

3. _Sublime_Skywalker_

_Sublime_Skywalker_ Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2004
    Me too, the Clone War adventure with the Jedi Master and her apprentice, don't remember their name right now.

Got it at a public library, randomly.

I know that the Comic Book shoppe on Merivale Road had handed out flyers to have your picture taken with Vader and Anakin. When I got there they were just finishing up, didn't see if it was models or stand ups... I'll never know..

4. TR0773

TR0773 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 22, 2003
    Members of the local 501st were present with Vader Anakin and an Imperial Gunner. We have lots of events coming up and are always welcoming new members +18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.