main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:SA [Free Game] Archlord

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Darth_Rhadei, Jul 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Rhadei

Darth_Rhadei Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 15, 2008
    Note: I've written this for my gaming community, which got jacked a few days ago.
    I figured whilst I'm salvaging the database, you guys may be interested in this game.

[image=http://cgenetwork.com/images/stories/archlord/ARCHLORD_Logo.png]
    Date Released: October 3rd, 2006
    Official Game Trailer:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN06DHU1kMk
    Minimum System Requirements:
    * Windows 2000 or Windows XP
    * Pentium 800 MHz or equivalent
    * 256 MB or more of RAM
    * 4,5 GB free HD space
    * 4x CD-ROM drive
    * DirectX Version: v9.0c
    * 56 kbit/s or faster Internet connection

Recommended System Requirements:
    * Windows 2000 or Windows XP
    * Pentium 1.0 GHz or equivalent
    * 512 MB RAM
    * 4,5 GB free HD space
    * 4x CD-ROM drive
    * DirectX v9.0c
    * 56 kbit/s or faster Internet connection

Description:
    Archlord is a Free2Play (F2P) Massivley Multiplayer Online Role Play Game, Developed by NHN Games and Published by Codemasters. The meaning of Free2Play is that there is no monthly fee's, and there is no cost to obtain a copy of the game. The only portion of this game that requires real money, is the mini-transactions for rare and useful items in the games premium shop, known as the Chantra Shop. The main objective of Archlord, is to compete for the title of Archlord, the supreme ruler of the realm. Only one Archlord can exist on each of the three servers, reigning for two weeks before he/she is challenged by other players for the position.

There are three races in which you can create a character or avatar, in your quest to become the Archlord.
    The three races are Human, Orc and Moonelf. Like most MMORPG's, Archlord makes use of these three races relatively well despite the slight factor that these races have been used frequently in the MMO Genre.

User Comments:
    I've found this to be the best Free2Play MMORPG I've played, and I have played quite a few including Last Chaos.
    The graphics are excellent, and the world is massive. It is well worth the 1.4Gb Download.

How to Obtain Archlord:
    Fortunately, there are multiple options of which you can download the Archlord game client. You can download via Direct Download (HTTP), Torrent or the Fileplanet Download Manager. Two of these methods are painstakingly bad to download with, especially having a slower connection. The best way to download Archlord, is via the Fileplanet Download Manager.

Step One:
    You'll need to register an account with Fileplanet in order to have access to the Download Manager. Click Here to be taken to the account registration page.

Step Two:
    After registering with Fileplanet, log in with your newly created account and install the Download Mananger. Click Here for the direct link to the download page of the Download manager.

Step Three:
    After you have installed the Download Manager, Click Here to go to the client download section, and begin the download. It will take several hours, dependent on your internet connection.

Registering Your Game Account:
    Now that you have begun your client download, you might want to take the opportunity to create your Archlord Game Account. The following steps will guide you through creating your account, and activating a subscription to enable you to play the game.

Step One:
    Click Here to go to the first step of the game account registration process. This portion of the process is a anti-bot mesure. Enter the characters you see in the image into the input box below. Click "Generate Key" to proceed.

Step Two:
    The next page will give you a subscription key. This key is used to activate your game account so you can play the game. The key should look something like this: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX Five series of five letter combination's seperated by hyp

2. _Master-Skywalker_

_Master-Skywalker_ Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 30, 2005
    I's not really my cup of tea, but thankyou for posting it here. We do have some gamers who might be interested in it. Cheers Matt

3. Darth_Rhadei

Darth_Rhadei Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 15, 2008
    Eh, no problems. I wasn't a real big MMO Gamer, and still aren't - But Archlord is still awesome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.