main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Freeze-Frame (humor, Obi, Ani, Padme) Thanks so much, everyone!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by dianethx, Dec 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lisbev

Lisbev Jedi Youngling star 1

May 11, 2008
    OMG! :D That was simply hysterical! [face_laugh]

Brilliant from start to finish! =D=

2. dianethx

dianethx Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 1, 2002
    Lisbev - thanks so much. Glad you liked it!

3. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    diane, that was absolutely priceless! [face_laugh] I loved every moment. :D

4. Jedikma

Jedikma Jedi Master star 4

Feb 5, 2004
    [face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh]

I loved Anakin getting angry over the guy leering at his daughter, Leah. :p

Very funny, Diane. :)

5. dianethx

Mar 1, 2002
    Idrelle - thanks so much. Glad you liked it. :D

kma - I liked that, too.:p Thanks for reading.

6. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Oh, Diane - you had me in stitches. I'm sitting her in paroxysms of agonising laughter and the dog thinks I've gone mad. (Of course she's right, but that happened years ago. ;) )

Honestly - you're a comic genius. =D= I'd have to quote the whole thing as examples of favourite quotes!!! :)

7. dianethx

Mar 1, 2002
    Tahi - Thanks so much. I'm happy you enjoyed it. I must admit that initially I was not sure I could pull it off. That scene that they gave me was really not humorous. But luckily the muse came through. :D

8. dianethx

Mar 1, 2002
    I just wanted to thank everyone who nominated this story for Best Humor and Best Vignette! [:D]

I really appreciate the noms!

My readers are the Best!!!! [face_love]

9. cdmcc

cdmcc Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2005

Not for the first time, Anakin scowled at her. "It's Anakin, Padmé. An-A-Kin. Not Ani. Ani's a girl's name."

[face_laugh]

Absolute class Diane=D=

10. dianethx

Mar 1, 2002
    Thanks, cdmcc! Glad you liked it. [face_blush]

11. red rose knight

red rose knight Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2001
    "Yeah, well the old lady also watches the end of 'Phantom Menace' where you and Qui-Gon are taking off your robes and she does it in slow motion.? Anakin then reminded him. ?Over and over again.?

?She has good taste,? Obi-Wan said softly.

[face_laugh] That was fantastic, Diane! She definitely has good taste.

12. amidalachick

amidalachick FFoF Hostess Extraordinaire star 5 VIP - Game Host

Aug 3, 2003
    [face_laugh] I liked this the first time I read it in the humor thread, and it's even funnier this time around!

"Ani, we're in trouble. It's the girl."

[face_laugh] I bet Anakin, especially, would really hate me when I watch the movies, since I always go to the Tatooine scenes. :p

"If you had pulled in your stomach a little more as you moved from Padmé's bedroom onto the veranda, your pajamas would have fallen off and then where would you have been?"

"In an NC-17 movie?" Anakin said eagerly.

Naughty boy. :p

Great viggie! Congrats on the noms! =D=

13. wolf_kenobi

wolf_kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 6, 2007
    -laughing so hard she can't breathe-

This is hysterical![face_laugh] Just brilliant... well done.

14. Alley_Skywalker

Alley_Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 27, 2005
    [face_laugh]

The old lady took the remote away from the girl and you know where this is going."

"Yeah, to 'Revenge' and that bedroom scene."

[face_laugh] Those naughty old ladies [face_laugh]

Wonderful=D=

15. steelneena

steelneena Jedi Master star 1

Oct 4, 2007
    hahahashyahahhashahaahahahahahhahahaahahahhahahaa hilarious!if only Anakin had heard Star Wars in 30 minutes Sooooooooooo hilarious cause luke goes oooOOOooooooo look at leia's bikini! and thats luke, so Ani would be scoldin ooOOOooooooo

16. dianethx

Mar 1, 2002
    Red- Thanks so much. I had a great time writing this and there's just a touch of me in it. I wonder if you can figure out which scene I'm talking about. [face_whistling] LOL.

amidalachick ? LOL. Anakin is certainly a naughty boy but he is very protective of his kids. :p Thanks so much for reading!

wolf_kenobi ? Thanks. I'm so glad you liked it. :D

Alley_Skywalker ? LOL on the naughty old ladies. One guess as to who one of them was. [face_whistling] Thanks for reading.

skypadme94 ? LOL Yes, SW in 30 minutes was wonderful.:) Thanks so much for reading and commenting. I really appreciate it.

17. LuvEwan

LuvEwan Jedi Master star 4

Mar 24, 2002
    Agh, how did I miss this?

[face_laugh] Oh my gosh. So creative. I especially loved when Padme talked about watching the robe-shedding scene with Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan. And the different viewers were hilarious--there is definitely a dirty old lady in all of us! [face_batting] Fantastic! You have such a flair for humor.

18. dianethx

Mar 1, 2002
    Thanks, LE. As for missing it, RL will do that. :p

I must admit that I've watched the robe-shedding scene quite a few times myself. [face_blush]

Thanks for reading.

19. VAPa

VAPa Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 2, 2008
    LOL, this was hilarious. [face_laugh] Sooo original. [face_idea]

I agree with the others this was vig was pure GENIUS! =D=

20. dianethx

Mar 1, 2002
    VAPa - Thanks so much. Glad you liked it.

And a big thank you to all of those who nominated and voted for this story. It won Best Humor and I was very happy that it did. [:D]

21. mujapple-juicey

mujapple-juicey Jedi Master star 4

Jul 21, 2008
    I have a angry friend.
    He got fallen on, 'cuz I fell off top bunk and onto him.
    Really, I think it's amazing that I managed not to crack up and go into some climatic fit.
    And when I showed them, I thought I was gonna lose them to evil death.
    That was hereby declared.
    I'll just read that on dull days.

22. Lilith Demodae

Lilith Demodae Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 1, 1999
    LOL!! I just read this and it's hysterical! I don't usually come into this forum, but this made it worthwhile.

23. dianethx

Mar 1, 2002
    mujapple-juicey - thanks.

Lilith Demodae - Glad you liked it. I certainly had fun writing it!

24. Jedi_QueenBee

Jedi_QueenBee Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 5, 2008
    Anakin snapped back, "Listen, old man...."

"Stop it, both of you." Padmé pointed out into the haze. "We're in trouble. The old lady took the remote away from the girl and you know where this is going."

"Yeah, to 'Revenge' and that bedroom scene." Anakin gave Padmé a knowing smile but Obi-Wan just groaned again.

"If you had pulled in your stomach a little more as you moved from Padmé's bedroom onto the veranda, your pajamas would have fallen off and then where would you have been?"

"In an NC-17 movie?" Anakin said eagerly.

"At least I kept my clothes on," Obi-Wan grumbled.

"Yeah, well the old lady also watches the end of 'Phantom Menace' where you and Qui-Gon are taking off your robes and she does it in slow motion." Anakin then reminded him. "Over and over again."

"She has good taste," Obi-Wan said softly.

Padmé laughed. "I enjoy that scene myself."

Anakin looked horrified. "You do? Qui-Gon's old enough to be your father."

"But he's not." She looked very content, smiling just a bit, as if thinking naughty thoughts.

"Padmé...."

Obi-Wan turned away, looking out into the distance, aghast. "Anakin, Padmé, I think you need to see this. The old lady has 'Empire' in her hand and you know where that is going."

"To Luke's scene where he finds out I'm his father? Where we have a long, cool lightsaber fight? What?"

Sometimes Anakin could be so blind about things, especially if they weren't about saber fighting or Padmé. Sending him a hard, Masterly stare, Obi-Wan said, "Anakin, she always goes to the same scene. You know - the one where Luke is on Dagobah in those tight pants and he starts to turn around and she's looking at his...."

"How could she?! Luke's in training to be a Jedi. She shouldn't be watching him like that. I'm going to delete that scene. Dirty old woman!"

"Calm down, Padawan. It's going to be all right."

"Listen Kenobi, you tell me one more time it's only a movie and we're going at it, Mustafar or no Mustafar."

"At least, it's not the old man." Padmé was frowning. "He keeps watching 'Return', running and rerunning that scene with Leia in her slave girl outfit, and making rude remarks."

"He what?!" Anakin seemed ready to explode. "That's it! Leia needs a cloak. And full body armor. And a mask!"

He lunged forward, looking as if he were going to run right through the haze and teach the old guy a lesson he'd not soon forget.

But Obi-Wan knew better; it was not going to work. Anakin would never reach the old man. Besides, the movie might restart any minute and Anakin had to be there, doing his part to help turn back the droids and save the day.

Grabbing onto him as Anakin raced past, Obi-Wan held on as best he could but it was difficult.

Anakin was all arms and intensity as he struggled to get away and he was shouting, too. "He's looking at my little girl and thinking evil thoughts. Let me at him!"

great story . anakin needs to chill out though...

25. General_Kenobi_66

General_Kenobi_66 Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 18, 2006
    [face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh]

That was the funniest thing I've read in a long time. I was laughing my head off throughout. You certainly made the scene humorous, which I otherwise would have thought impossible. This was a brilliant idea.

"At least, it's not the old man." Padmé was frowning. "He keeps watching 'Return', running and rerunning that scene with Leia in her slave girl outfit, and making rude remarks."

"He what?!" Anakin seemed ready to explode. "That's it! Leia needs a cloak. And full body armor. And a mask!"

[face_laugh]=D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.