main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit From Endor to Exegol - The State of the Galaxy Discussion Thread (Tagged Victory's Price Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by AdmiralNick22 , Sep 6, 2015.

1. Jid123Sheeve

Jid123Sheeve Guest

I don't see the idea of Snoke appearing and blasting his way to power with his ships, but more maneuvering his way sneakily, maybe taking out some captains. Maybe a small skirmish here and their but not a full blown civil war like in legends.

Sorta like how in Canon Warlords aren't the same mini-empires they were in legends either.

Vialco and CampOfSorgan like this.
  2. Jedi Ben

Jedi Ben Chosen One star 9

Jul 19, 1999
    Oh, there'll be a war, just nothing civil about it.

Vialco, JediBatman, AusStig and 2 others like this.
  3. Jid123Sheeve

Jid123Sheeve Guest

[face_laugh]:emperor:[face_devil]

But in seriousness the First Order rise to power is one I hope to see chronicled in something.

Shadow of the Sith is a good indicator at least that we may get something.

A Snoke book? Maybe something from Rae Sloane POV?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2021
    Vialco and Jedi Ben like this.
  4. Jedi Ben

Jul 19, 1999
    A Sloane book would end in the style of Call of Duty IV: Modern Warfare's opening.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2021
    AusStig and Fredrik Vallestrand like this.
  5. Jid123Sheeve

Jid123Sheeve Guest

with Snoke as Zakiav and Brendol as the guy who shoots the player

6. AusStig

AusStig Force Ghost star 5

Feb 3, 2010
    You get put in a hover car and taken through the streets of your dusty capital before you meet (snoke?) and his backer.

Jedi Ben likes this.
  7. Jid123Sheeve

Jid123Sheeve Guest

Or a Super Star Destroyer ;p

8. Jedi Ben

Jul 19, 1999
    8km or 19km SSD?

9. Jid123Sheeve

Jid123Sheeve Guest

19...since it would be the eclipse and even if NuCanon Eclipse is just a executor class Palpatine would want it to be the BIGGEST one .

10. Jedi Ben

Jul 19, 1999
    You just know it'll be bigger still.

Jid123Sheeve likes this.
  11. Jid123Sheeve

Jid123Sheeve Guest

Star Wars but Voyager

Does that make Sloane Janeway?

PCCViking and ColeFardreamer like this.
  12. Noash_Retrac

Noash_Retrac Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 14, 2006
    8 kilometers fit a lot better in my headcanon. Totally unhelped by novels writing SSDs as 8,000 meters in length.

13. ColeFardreamer

ColeFardreamer Force Ghost star 5

Nov 24, 2013
    Did I fall through some time wormwhole or why is the length debate back?

If Sloane is Janeway, what does that make the others?

Hux?
    Pryde?
    Snoke basically is 7of9

And if they meet Ezra Bridger, he could be Barclay!

14. Jedi Ben

Jul 19, 1999
    I was more or less deploying the SSD as the SW version of "how fast does a sparrow fly?" and then someone took it seriously.

15. Jid123Sheeve

Jid123Sheeve Guest

that’s Star Wars for yuh :p

16. Jid123Sheeve

Jid123Sheeve Guest

So i wonder how many Warlords popped up in the Post Endor era that used Stormtroopers and Imp equipment and how long did that last before the First Order popped up.

17. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    I suspect by Christopher's new book the Imperial Remnants will be gone, but we'll see.

Public First Order post-dated Bloodline, at present.

Vialco, Jid123Sheeve and Jedi Ben like this.
  18. Jid123Sheeve

Jid123Sheeve Guest

That's what i suspect, I kinda think that Mandoverse may give us some reason as to why by the time of Bloodline or Christopher book most Imp Remnants in the known galaxy vanished.

Perhaps Gideon and Thrawn are sorta the last gasps before any major leaders or out of the pictures and everyone else either gets rounded up or get that nice contact from the Unknown Regions telling them to hop on over and join a First Order.

Also somewhat on topic, I was watching a interesting video on the Pentastar Alignment

I know some have said it in the past but First Order and old Pentastar Alignment kinda have same vibes (Even similar symbols) but also I think they probably are the most successful Remnant groups since they seem the most instulionalized compared to the more personalized warlords like Zsjin in Legends or now Gideon in Canon.

Sinrebirth likes this.
  19. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Well out of the ‘Big Three’ Imperial successor states you have the Empire of the Hand, the Alignment and the Imperial Core.

Each has its pros and cons and own set of longevity but the Alignment is fundamentally the most successful, even if all three legacies come together in the Battle of Exodo II.

The First Order seems to be a malevolent Empire of the Hand crossed with the Imperial Remnant now.

A8T, Vialco, JediFett10 and 2 others like this.
  20. ColeFardreamer

ColeFardreamer Force Ghost star 5

Nov 24, 2013
    If the First Order is a malevolent Empire of the Hand... would you then call it Empire of the Fist?

21. Jid123Sheeve

Jid123Sheeve Guest

If some of my theories pan out we might see a Empire of the Hand in Mandoverse .

Vialco likes this.
  22. Jedi Ben

Jul 19, 1999
    Fist sounds weak and sissy, the First Order is all about steel gloves, with spikies and vibrosabers attached. The First Order is..... Metal.

Clearly, I'm taking the mick.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2021
  23. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    So I watched Lego Star Wars Terrifying Tales and considering that Lego Star Wars is sorta canon-ish post Exegol, I actually completely buy that in canon Graballa the Hutt would try to make Vader's Castle a resort and then bad Sith-related stuff would happen due to that.

ColeFardreamer and AusStig like this.
  24. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    That's what I'm hoping for personally.

Vialco likes this.
  25. Havoc123

Havoc123 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 26, 2013
    Just gonna drop my headcanon in that Legends Hux is a Kirk-type cowboy (and officer in the Empire of the Hand or Imp Remnant) and Canon Hux is his evil counterpart, but their shoot em up personalities shine in both instances, as seen with the firing of Starkiller Base.

PCCViking and BigAl6ft6 like this.