Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by unfettered, Jun 14, 2004.
Just giving this thread a timely up to remind everyone it's still around....
At last! Apologies for not updateing sooner!
1. What is your full name?
Dinn Araket Tsalisz. I was named after my great Auntie who supposedly was a famous singer or something. I have no idea where my middle name comes from, although i have a sneaking suspicion that Dad picked it.
2. Who is your creator?
This wanna be flygirl, PulsarSkate (I'm kidding Boss!)
3. What was it like growing up on Corellia?
Well, it was fun for the most part. I mean, if you take into consideration that my whole family was in CorSec, my life was great up until I was old enough to figure out that my life was pretty much mapped out for me. A girl with my...leanings takes offence at automatically being classed as CorSec! So I quit school and took a mechanics apprenticeship at this place behind TreasureShip Row, which was great because (a) it gave me a few creds to spend and (b) totally annoyed my family. *sniggers* Corellia is a great place to grow up if you want to be a pilot. There's a thousand and one spacers hanging around, and for a bit of cred, you can get them to teach you to fly. Insider secret, mind you *winks*
4. Do you still enjoy gambling?
Oh yeah! You'd be surprised how easy it is to find a sabaac game going on in a Rebel base....amongst other things. You can bet anything because someone always wants something you have, its the nature of survival living I guess. Although I haven't been able to bet anything of value since this game on Hoth with some smuggler guy, can't remember his name...Smash? Crash? *shrugs* Anyway, I bet my ship, HoldOutSix against his hunk of scrap on a tauntaun race. So we're standing at the finishline, waiting for our tauntauns to round the corner when vrrroooossshhh! this snowspeeder comes flying round the bend! So I jump out of the way and lay low, just hoping that I'm not about to be buried in a ton of snow when I hear this laughter. I look up and there's the smuggler, holding his guts at the hilarity of the situation. Turns out he snowspeeder's call sign was "Tauntaun"....and I'd lost my ship
5. What is your age?
At the moment, I'm telling everyone that I'm 21
6. What is your marital status? Do you have a significant other? Have you found your true love?
Uh, I'm just that little too young to be married, thank you very much, but you know, I've had my share of boys. *looks nervous* Well, okay, no, I haven't, but don't tell people that, ok?
I met someone once, but I never knew his name and well...he's dead. You can't be in love with dead people.
7. Do you have any siblings, children, or pets?
I have a sister, Nia, who used to be in CorSec. She was the 'golden child' in my family, so of course she's very boring. She joined the Rebellion right after me.
8. Who are your closest friends?
Rolta, he's been my friend since I was 16, when we worked as apprentices together, went to the casinos. He helped me build my first ship. He and I will never EVER been you know...boyfriend and girlfriend though, which is what Gauri thinks. She's my other friend. Gauri was a major player in the Rebel cell back in Coronet City, getting people off planet, running supply trains and things. We all hung out at the garage together, although Gauri wasn't a mechanic like me and Rolta...she was more a sales person.
9. What is your favorite food and beverage?
Well, to be honest, anything food is good right now! I mean, after...Derra...there has been a kind of shortage of decent food round here. Some of the boys in Rogue Squadron cooked up some nasty tauntaun stew... Thank the Force, Rolta managed to pack some Whyren's Reserve
10. What do you like to do in your free time?
Flying. Nothing beats it. I don't even care what I'm piloting, as long as I'm in a cockpit I'm happy. Gambling comes close second. I guess you could say adrenaline is my pasttime.
11. What is it like fighting for the Rebellion?
In a word, KRIFFING HARD! If I had have known how much work I'd have to do, instead of just flying around fighting bad guys, I probably would've have just
I love reading these!! Keep them coming Very excellent interview there!
*runs in frantically*
Phew! I though I'd missed it!
I tell you what, it's pretty cool being interviewed...thanks unfettered!
Pfft, you'd miss your own funeral Dinn!
Nice to see you mentioned me in a kind of nice way too
Yes, unfettered. You should read your PMs.
Good interview Dinn. I liked the story about having to share the warmth. What an excuse! Very funny.
My partner seems to keep forgetting to check the PMs so here at last is an update!
1. What is your full name? - Brodaeus T'naa'lichi Narundi, but you can call me Brodey.
2. Who is your creator? - NarundiJedi
3. What is your home planet? - I'm originally from a starcluster beyond the known regions of the GFFA. It's called N'aanwaria, and I'm their village idiot . . . I mean king. *puffs out chest*
4. What is your profession? Do you enjoy this profession? - Jedi Knight is my profession, hopefully en route to Jedi Master someday. The old man says I lack skill, maturity and patience. I should have been a starving artist . . .
5. What is your age? - Hard to say. Right now stories are being written where I'm twenty and then another where I'm twenty-one. Young, for lack of a better word.
6. You say you would like to hook up with your cousin Siri. What qualities does she have that endear her to you? - *cracks up* Am I allowed to say "her glorious arse"? No? Well then I like her attitude. She does that whole "hard to get" thing and it gives me something to strive for.
7. Do you have any siblings, children, or pets? - I have three siblings, at least I think I still do. I haven't seen them in four years. Children . . . yup, I got one of those too. *shows off holos of his daughter* Unfortunately I also have a pet. His name is Wheezy and he makes me swell up like a balloon.
8. Who are your closest friends? - Probably Kyp and Anja, Siri, and (as much as I hate to admit it) my deranged grandfather.
9. What is your favorite food and beverage? - Minced yakala and mashed d'aal. I used to drink it with a side of ale, but the whole alcoholic thing kind of got in the way. My favorite drink is now hot chocolate or some strong caf.
10. What do you like to do in your free time? - What every warrior in training does - SLEEP!
11. Tell us about this stolen ampule of virus. - It was originally held within a container placed on the underbelly of a craft we used to escape a Yuuzhan Vong infested world. It appears to have no other use outside of bioterrorism, and I've seen its effects on my own cousin Siri. Not pretty. Now this guy who hates me because he thinks I killed his father is going to do something with it. I have to stop him, which is where the next story picks up.
12. What are your goals in life? - Have fun, get some and leave a good-looking corpse. I know, not very Jedi-like, but what can you do? I'm a simple guy.
13. What kind of influence do you have over your creator? Are you the type of OC who just sits in the background and allows your creator to form the plot, or do you insist on jumping in with your two ditaris whenever possible? - I think I got that whole nagging gene from my mother, because I never leave my author alone. Even when she's trying to sleep I bug her about how I'm not already together with Siri and how she needs to get moving!
14. Describe your favorite scene in one of your stories. - Probably the one where my newborn daughter bit Wes Janson on the finger. She makes me so proud! And he deserved it.
15. Describe your least favorite scene. - I'm not too proud of the way I acted when I found out I was going to be a father. Sure, I was angry but every time I see that scene I just cringe at some of the things I said. Really nasty . . .
Thanks for having me! It was a pleasure.
Thanks for your pateince everyone, this is suposed to be a two person op but may have fallen to me.
Any more interviews on the horizon?
I sent in my OC interview (Atel Sl'etah) on 8/2 but it still hasn't appeared. Maybe unfettered isn't checking the PMs?
I need someone to take over the "Unfettered" sock as it appears my partner is unable too. Please send me a PM if you are interested...
*wow* filled quick!
I wonder who will be the new sock. Maybe you should get one from boston to make it the RedSox...
I have a "GhostofRedSoxPast" sock from last Halloween. I'm a Sox fan.
And I had no idea my interview went up! Awesomeness. Although the title wasn't changed to reflect the change in interview, so I wouldn't have seen it even if I was on the computer at the time the thread was up, which I wasn't.
Red Sox rule.
Unlocked by request. If there are more interviews, please ask one of the mods to update the title bar.