main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Funko Pop: Star Wars

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by UmphPool, Nov 4, 2015.

1. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    They are adorable.

Gamma626 likes this.
  2. wobbits

wobbits Force Ghost star 4

Apr 12, 2017
    The Christmas pops are cute and tempting. I'm still holding out for proper Ep III Anakin.

3. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    I like Chewie - I don't think we've had an Xmas Chewie toy. I need him and Yoda. I have Xmas Wobblers of the others.

4. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    My only dilemma with the Chirstmas POPs is do I only get them out at Christmas time do I leave them out year round......

PadmeLeiaJaina likes this.
  5. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Right? I have some SW stuff and had them out year round but then put them away. Now I have no room to put them out at Xmas time

cubman987 likes this.
  6. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I have two (non-Funko) Fett Christmas figures that I display all year.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2018
  7. Guidman

Guidman Skywalker Saga Mod and Trivia Host star 6 Staff Member Manager

Dec 29, 2016
    Looks like Smuggler's Bounty is going to be sold thru Amazon now.

October's theme is Cloud City. Sold for me (gotta be something with Willrow Hood in there).

Last edited: Aug 28, 2018
  8. OliffWanKenobi

OliffWanKenobi Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 13, 2016
    Yeah I saw the announcement in my inbox this morning. It's tempting but I've kind of cooled on pops at the moment, and the subscription ending in it's old form is saving me money. That said if it was a Han in carbonite pop I'd buy it like a shot, but i don't want another movie moment/pop ride that I don't have space for. Cloud City is one my all time fave SW location.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2018
    Guidman likes this.
  9. OliffWanKenobi

Jan 13, 2016
    Yep it's a ride or movie moment, on the amazon page it says 't-shirt not included in october box'. I'm out.

10. Guidman

Dec 29, 2016
    Yeah, Cloud City is my favorite location too so this one is a no brainer for me.

Not sure what they'd have for a movie moment since Luke and Vader is already one. A cloud car would probably be the ride but not sure what character they'd put in it. Hoping for two POPs since it's been awhile since they've had one with those. Han in carbonite would be amazing plus maybe Leia in that red dress or Chewie with C-3PO on his back. The Cloud City three pack took out two of the obvious choices in an Ugnaught and Lobot.

11. Grievousdude

Grievousdude Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 27, 2013
    Are they coming to Amazon UK or just the US? It would be nice if it did come to the UK so me and other fans can actually get the good exclusive pops without paying way too much for them.

12. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    I could see a movie moment of Boba and Carbonite Han. Which sounds really unappealing to me. I'm not that into the moments/deluxe pops.

13. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    I caved and subscribed to the boxes. *Sigh I really try to give Jeff Bezos limited amounts of my funds. But it is in conjunction w/ paying my tithes to the Mouse so I guess it all works out

Last edited: Aug 29, 2018
    DarthJaceus likes this.
  14. Guidman

Dec 29, 2016
  15. Jar-Jar Binks

Jar-Jar Binks SWC Late Show With JJB Host star 8 VIP - Game Host

Nov 17, 2016
    Anyone use Stashpedia a google play app that lets you determine your collections value and has a wishlist ^:)^

16. Guidman

Dec 29, 2016
    The POP for the Cloud City Smugglers Bounty is out. It's a good one.

Han in carbonite.

17. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Well that's good - I know what shelf I can put it on.

18. OliffWanKenobi

Jan 13, 2016
    Well...

it's a movie moment so I'm less bothered, if it had been a Han in Carbonite regular pop I'd be scrambling to order it.

19. Guidman

Dec 29, 2016
    December theme for Smugglers Bounty is Jabbas Skiff. I guess the POP has to be a weequay.

20. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Unless they're giving us a mini-skiff movie scene.

Got notice my box shipped so it should arrive tomorrow.

21. Guidman

Dec 29, 2016
    That’s certainly something they could do, just seems like an odd theme. They already did Jabbas Palace, it’s not like Jabbas skiff has a ton of possibilities or characters. Maybe Lando in disguise.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2018
  22. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    Lando in disguise would be nice. Annoyed with the theme though. We practically got it already with the R2 with drinks pop.

wobbits likes this.
  23. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    I'd be good w/ funky aliens from Jabba's Sail Barge. I'd love a Yak Face Pop

24. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Got my Smuggler's box today - it was OK, I liked the keychain and the extra goody in it. The big Pop is nice but man, I really don't have display room for most of these big movie moment pops that they keep putting in them. It makes me think that the next one will be Luke battling a Skiff Guard on a Skiff....which again I don't have room to display it :(

Guidman likes this.
  25. Guidman

Dec 29, 2016
    I like the POP (would have just liked Han by himself though) but three items in a box is pretty weak. It just seems like they could have done a lot more with this one, especially for some creative items. Plus no Willow Hood anything. Couple that with the head scratching theme for the next box, the Amazon era of Smugglers Bounty is off to a great start. I blame Jeff Bezos.