main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Funko Pop: Star Wars

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by UmphPool, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    outside of the clone wars pops I haven't gotten yet I'm happy just waiting for phantom menace anniversary pops that are sure to come.

cathiecat likes this.
  2. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    I hope so, the first Queen Amidala and Jar Jar pops go for a lot of money (Queen Amidala is sooooo expensive.) And it's impossible to get any of the non-holo versions of Qui-gon that were all convention exclusives.

3. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    I think we'll definitely see some. There's nothing new to promote till next fall, so they'll have the first half of the year to release pops from previous films. I can see some Celebration exclusives too. And I'm sure we'll get a Maul/Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan movie moments. I hope we get a good couple wave for prequels, because if we don't it'll be a while. Mandalorian, Episode 9, Clone Wars... that's a lot of new stuff to promote coming next fall. They could produce pops for at least a year afterwards. Plus there's the new game coming out next fall too.

4. OliffWanKenobi

OliffWanKenobi Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 13, 2016
    I'm quite liking the lull in SW Pops right now, next year will be a lot i think, I'm hoping for some Resistance Pops soon.

5. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    First time posting in this thread, but as of now I have two Ahsoka Funko Pops (the latest being the Hot Topic exclusive where she's using the Force), Hera, and young Jyn Erso (holding stormtrooper doll).

6. Guidman

Guidman Skywalker Saga Mod and Trivia Host star 6 Staff Member Manager

Dec 29, 2016

Nice, sounds like some pretty good ROTJ ones.

7. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Yay! Endor goodies!

DarthJaceus and Guidman like this.
  8. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    All of the RotJ pops sound pretty good to me! I'll probably pick most of them up.

Guidman likes this.
  9. Guidman

Dec 29, 2016
    Trying to figure out what would be different on the Wicket Pop from the prior one released. Maybe he's pointing his spear.

10. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    I'm excited for Leia and Lando!

I'm sure he's pointing his spear or will be in some sort of action pose. (Reminder to self - get the first Wicket pop.)

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
    Guidman likes this.
  11. Jar-Jar Binks

Jar-Jar Binks SWC Late Show With JJB Host star 8 VIP - Game Host

Nov 17, 2016
    My friend found this and picked it up for me, just awesome cause I probably wouldn't haven't bought it myself. Still just collecting the Force Awakens exclusives :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

DarthJaceus and PadmeLeiaJaina like this.
  12. wobbits

wobbits Force Ghost star 4

Apr 12, 2017
    MTFBWY twitter has pics of Jango and a single Dark Side Anakin that are Walgreens exclusives.

PadmeLeiaJaina and Guidman like this.
  13. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    Yeah, saw those earlier. They're pretty cool, but I have no faith I'll ever find them. I got super lucky with the new Obi-Wan and young Han. Can't imagine I'll get that lucky again, unless they put them online.

14. Guidman

Dec 29, 2016
    Walgreens is usually pretty good about putting their exclusives online. Thankfully since they get pretty much every good one now.

15. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    I didn't even know Walgreens sold Funko Pops - much less exclusives - in their stores. Are we talking about the drugstore?

16. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    Yep. They've gotten some of the best Black Series and funko pop exclusives the last four years.

17. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    I'll have to check it out. I usually look at the Funko Pops at my local Hot Topic and Gamestops.

18. wobbits

Apr 12, 2017
    I was hoping for a normal Ep III Anakin instead of a single Sith Eyed one. I already have the Sith eyed version on the Smuggler's Bounty movie moment.

PadmeLeiaJaina likes this.
  19. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Here's hoping that happens. I know it's easy for them to just do the Sith Eyed but come on - Anakin wasn't always a bad guy :(

wobbits likes this.
  20. wobbits

Apr 12, 2017
    Right!! If they can do a Clone Wars Anakin there should have been a Jedi Ep III version by now.

21. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Just ordered CW Anakin and General Kenobi off of ebay. Don't know where they're going to fit on my CW shelf - *sigh

22. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    Just FYI, Walmart.com is having a sale on a lot of their pops. I just picked up their exclusive Leia for 3.99, and Chirrut and a Death Trooper for 2.99. They have a lot of other pops on sale too like some of their 3 pack exclusives for around 7 bucks!

23. OliffWanKenobi

OliffWanKenobi Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 13, 2016
    Trying to curb my Pop habit at the moment, but Palps, General Lando & Wicket sound interesting from that list.

Guidman likes this.
  24. wobbits

Apr 12, 2017
    I am pretty sure I'm done with POPS. Gonna start letting go of them since I am running out of display space and storage. I'd rather have room for my Hot Toys figures.

25. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Sure you are.....