main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Funko Pop: Star Wars

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by UmphPool, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Trev Elyt

Trev Elyt Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 22, 2019

I’m REALLY excited about these! I will definitely be picking up the Ben Solo and Rey with her yellow lightsaber, but I might have to snag the other two as well.

PadmeLeiaJaina likes this.
  2. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 23, 2002
    I do like that we're still getting some ROS merchandise.

3. Trev Elyt

Mar 22, 2019
    Me too. I know a lot of people were bummed with the movie — and I get it, it’s far from perfect — but I still love it and still feel like it shouldn’t have gotten the shaft like it did. There are certain characters in particular that are DYING to be made as Black Series, Vintage Collection and/or Funko figures that we’re still waiting on. For the most part, Funko has been the only one to deliver so far, so... I’ll take what I can get.

4. Guidman

Guidman PT Manager and Book/Trivia Host star 5 Staff Member Manager

Dec 29, 2016
    [​IMG]

And the last Battle at Echo Base Pop. They did a pretty cool job with these. Still wish there was a Rieekan in there somewhere though.

5. wobbits

wobbits Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2017
    ^^ that one is pretty cool..no pun intended :p

I found the Mandalorian pop with Mando and the Child in his carriage on the shelf at Target today. Couldn't believe it.

6. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood CT/PT/Saga/Fun & Games Mod star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    Ooohhhh I might need to get 2 of those

Guidman and Princess_Tina like this.
  7. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    I’d consider picking up a Ben solo pop. I’m sure it’ll be his shrug pose when he gets the saber before the fight with the knights.

more mando pops leaked for season 2 as well. I found a photo and I won’t post it due to certain characters not being announced before. But there’s also a new cara dune, gammorrean guard, and a The Child with some kind of egg dispensing machine lol.

Trev Elyt and PadmeLeiaJaina like this.
  8. Trev Elyt

Mar 22, 2019
    Do retailers like FYE and GameStop typically get convention exclusive Funkos in stock? Someone on Reddit posted something claiming the Jedi Training Luke and Leia figures will likely show up there for people who missed their chance to get them in the lottery system that Funko implemented. I’m hoping that’s the case because those are two figures I’d kill to have.

9. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    Those two specifically are Funko shop exclusive sadly.

Trev Elyt likes this.
  10. Guidman

Dec 29, 2016
    They put all of the NYCC ones up on the Funko Shop website today for any non-lottery people. I was able to grab the 2-pack of Luke and Leia.

Trev Elyt likes this.
  11. Trev Elyt

Mar 22, 2019
    They’re not still there, are they? I can’t find anything on the site, so I’m assuming I missed them. :_|

12. Trev Elyt

Mar 22, 2019
    Sorry for the double post, I didn’t see an option to edit my previous one. But I did some research and it looks like the two-pack sold out. I found a two-pack on eBay for less than $60, which is still overpriced, but I know it’s less than the rest of the listings and I’m not going to get it much cheaper. I very rarely buy Funkos, and considering I’ll probably never get them for a better price, I bit the bullet. A little more than what I wanted to pay, but I know I’ll be happy with the end result!

PadmeLeiaJaina likes this.
  13. Guidman

Dec 29, 2016
    [​IMG]

Vader is the only half decent one there but minus the small changes to the helmet, it's the same.