main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

~Funny Moments in SW gaming~

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by dark_jedi32, Jul 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dark_jedi32

dark_jedi32 Jedi Master star 4

May 24, 2005
    I'm not sure if there is already a thread on this so I made it anyway...

Now, We all have some pretty funny moments when we play sW games Right?
    Maybe non-intentionaly or maybe it was supposed to be funny. We all have them.

heres mine:

So I was playing Battlefront one day. I was on Endor. There was a mad battle happening around me, laser bolts and everything- it was intense.
    I was a rebel sniper, and I was aiming at the enemy command post while a battle was raging on. I had my scopes all lined up at an enemy turret. I was very focused, nothing could get in the way of me and my prey! I did not notice I was low on health, and I forgot the pilots can give you free bacta if your low on health. Juust then, the enormous face of a rebel pilot filled my scopes! I got scared and I shot off my sniper rifle. He died instantly. I looked down and saw his body and a bacta canister. I selfishly took the bacta and left...

anyone else have some funnys?

2. General_BlackLegion

General_BlackLegion Jedi Master star 5

Apr 14, 2004
    Well in multiplayer in Jedi ACademy I was about to get someone near a ledge with a saber slash and soon lag hit. Next thing I know he killed me with a force pull.

3. AlrikFassbauer

AlrikFassbauer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 2, 2003
    Very early in the very first X-Wing game for the PC, I was shot, debris of my X-Wing floating into space.

The NEXT thing I saw, as I floated, too , was a TIE Fighter flying into that debris - and exploded !

I was both laughing and kind of shocked : This must've been quite a rookie who tried to inspect the debris to see whether I was *really* dead or not ... :D

And I was thinking what the AI might've "thought" ...

4. Siths_Revenge

Siths_Revenge Jedi Youngling star 7

Jul 27, 2004
    During the Endor battle, I was an Imperial, and found Darth, and headed towards him. I saw someone about to snipe Vader, so I quickly dispatched him. As I was approching Darth, another Rebel came out and nearly got me, but Vader swung his saber at the last possible second and nailed the Rebel.

5. Fist_of_Mandalore

Fist_of_Mandalore Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2005
    FOM was playing Battlefront and he killed someone. FOM actually killed someone. That, in and of itself is funnier than the rest of this thread.

6. EmperorSorridom

EmperorSorridom Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 2, 2005
    In the Chandrila level in Jedi Academy, I was fighting a cultist on a stairway. He was several steps above me, and when I used Force Drain, my hand landed directly on his crotch.

7. Fist_of_Mandalore

Mar 31, 2005
    FOM knows Sorridom enjoyed that ;) Which reminds FOM of him force-choking peopel and then dropping them on his lightsaber...

8. Agent_SkywalKer

Agent_SkywalKer Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 28, 2005
    I was killed by an Ewok :( [face_sarcasm]

9. Fist_of_Mandalore

Mar 31, 2005
    Damn little buggers...ate A_S's children too didnt they?

10. Agent_SkywalKer

Apr 28, 2005
    They bit me in the crotch and now I can't have kids. :(

11. Fist_of_Mandalore

Mar 31, 2005
    They bit me in the crotch
    You know you loved it. You disgust FoM. [face_plain]

12. Agent_SkywalKer

Apr 28, 2005
    :D

It's not like Jessica Alba bit me there. ;)

13. Drew_Atreides

Drew_Atreides Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 30, 2002
    ..ha, my classic story involves Luke getting owned by Stormies in "Jedi Outcast".. For some reason, it seemed like the AI on Outcast for the Gamecube REALLY had some issues..

I (as Kyle) was taking on 3 Reborn, but kept having to restart because LUKE kept getting his bum handed to him by a handful of Stormies... Jedi Master my rear-end!

I noticed that Luke seemed to be alot more capable in the PC version of the game..

14. Seperatist_Leader

Seperatist_Leader Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 5, 2005
    One of mine was today in battlefront. I was a wookie on the dune sea map and i was duking it out with a scout trooper upclose I pushed him back towards a speeder bike. Then i ran out of ammo. So i quickly in a last attempt i tried to plant a bomb on him and, it worked! It stuck to the speeder bike and 10 seconds later boom! rofl!

15. TIEIntercepter

TIEIntercepter Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 20, 2004
    I was playing Jedi Academy and I force mind tricked two of those stormtroopers with jet packs. so next thing you know they keep flying upwards into the air shoting at each other and eventulay they got so high they dissapeared. It was funny cuz they were doging each others shoots in mid air.

16. ThrawnRocks

ThrawnRocks Jedi Master star 6

Apr 10, 2004
    Ah, yes. Jedi Academy is loads of fun like that [face_devil]

Anyway, I was on Kril'Dor(sp?) (the Wedge level) and the next beacon that I had to plant was next to tat sensor dish. Well to get up there, anyone who's played the game, knows you have to go up taht middle structure with all the elevators and all those levels. Well on each floor there are two elevators. One going up, and on the opposite side, one going down. So I was running around the floor killing the stormtroopers, and in the process I ran over the up lift, and it went up (I wasn't on it). I soon despatched of all the stormies, and was next to the down lift healing and getting my barrings straight before I go on t the next floor. Well I'm facing the elevator, which is just coming back from when I stepped over it. It sets down waiting for me. Suddenly, off of the floor above, a stormtrooper falls into the hole on the next floor above the elevator on my floor. It's completely random. I'm just sitting there quietly, and out of nowhere falls a screaming stormtrooper. of course, he died as soon as he hit the bottom [face_laugh]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.